• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  160
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/30/1983

Well I'm 40 weeks pregnant and just basically sitting around waiting to have my baby. Does anyone have any good suggestions of fun things to do with my time? Most of the time I'm alone because my husband works shift work. And I most deffinitely CANNOT watch anymore TV or movies.

Thanks all!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Study to show thyself approved. 2 Tim 2:15...and read aloud so the baby can hear the Word of God.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  474
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Well I'm 40 weeks pregnant and just basically sitting around waiting to have my baby. Does anyone have any good suggestions of fun things to do with my time? Most of the time I'm alone because my husband works shift work. And I most deffinitely CANNOT watch anymore TV or movies.

Thanks all!

Well, there's always chocolate, ice cream, or both...

But all boredom aside, here's something you might enjoy...

Just lie down where you're comfortable and pray in the Word and Spirit about all your hopes and dreams of family love and motherhood. While you are quietly listening and meditating on whatever God's Spirit brings to focus in your heart and mind, rub your tummy, maybe hum or sing as you are moved to, as you pay special attention to what your child feels like inside your womb. While you think about the journey you have travelled on so far, one full of wonder, walked in faith, hope, and love in anticipation of soon seeing your child FACE to FACE, may you be deeply impressed by the sheer beauty in the mystery of what your physical eyes had not yet beheld and the wisdom and understanding behind God's design of creation.

Gen 2:23 The man said, "This is now bone of my bones, And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man."

Gen 2:24 For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.

God Bless :emot-hug::P:emot-heartbeat:

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  11/21/1952

Sierra,

I just love the suggestions other's have already posted!

.....you won't be bored for long :emot-hug:

God Bless,

Kathy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

See everybody is being so good and serious.............well not me!

Stick a dried bean in one nostril, then block the other one and blow to shoot the bean outta your nose and see how far it will go! :emot-hug: or maybe frozen corn or a pea........................

Stick a dried bean in one nostril, then block the other one and blow to shoot the bean outta your nose and see how far it will go! :emot-questioned: or maybe frozen corn or a pea........................

I got a better one. Go to McDonalds and order nothing but a cup of water with a lid. Grab a BUNCH of straws and go home. Sit on your couch sipping the water and make spit wads out of the straw paper. Pick a spot on the wall and shoot!

:cool::41::laugh:

:noidea: I like that its a good one! Have we helped yet sierra???????????? :P

Stick a dried bean in one nostril, then block the other one and blow to shoot the bean outta your nose and see how far it will go! :emot-questioned: or maybe frozen corn or a pea........................

I got a better one. Go to McDonalds and order nothing but a cup of water with a lid. Grab a BUNCH of straws and go home. Sit on your couch sipping the water and make spit wads out of the straw paper. Pick a spot on the wall and shoot!

:cool::41::laugh:

:noidea: I like that its a good one! Have we helped yet sierra???????????? :P

Me wonders if she is actually trying any of these

All we can do is throw em out there sister, the rest is up to her! :P

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  2,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  01/30/1983

lol there are some *interesting* ideas I see.

I've been busy doing laundry and chatting on the phone with my mom, so I haven't been checking in regularly :cool:

My mom just told me that she and my dad will come out next week armed with board games, so that should be fun. My husband also made some plans with our friends to go out for dinner on tuesday evening, so that should be nice as well.

I've been reading my bible a lot, but even that gets tiring after a while. :emot-questioned:

My brother sent me a book to read and it was pretty entertaining up until the end. It was way too abrupt. So I called him today to give him heck for that :noidea:

• Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

re-do your nail polish (i always enjoy doing that) and then do a facial and then put on some make-up the way you would when u are going out for something formal.

take your cam-corder and record a message for your baby. read to him the eviction notice emily-anne posted! :emot-hug: after that, sing a song into that camcorder like you were on a talent show! :emot-hug: