IGNORED

Will we be here when the AntiChrist rises?

Near

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

Well, speaking for myself, if the a/c doesn't get a move on and present him/itself before the end of 2008 or thereabouts, this old guy won't see him rise, but I will be with Lord in a different realm and I will surely see him fall. :taped:

Hi Eric,

I know His coming is soon because he says He is on the way and I know the evil one is already in the world, so whether it be while I am alive on earh or alive in spirit I know because my Savior lives I will also live. I won't see the evil one come into power, but I will see my Savior in all His glory and power.

I hope either of you die before the tribulation,the sooner the tribulation starts,the sooner it will be over and then Jesus will return and we will ever be with the Lord.

By the way Isa didn't know you were ill,get well soon.

Hi onwingsaseagles,

That's a lovely Chrisian thing to say, that you hope both of us die before the tribulation. I don't think that is the right attitude for a Christian to have.

Whether I die before, during or after the tribulation is all planned by the Lord so I will leave my life in His precious hands.

Well I know this one thing I am already with my Lord for my eternal journey has already started and I walk with Him everyday.

P.S What makes you think I was ill.

Why I thought you were ill is because you said you would be here when ''the evil one''took over,that could happen at any point so I assumed you must be deathly ill to believe that you would deffently not be here for the tribulation.

By the way I meant to say I hope neither of you die not either.

Hi onwingsaseagles,

I must admit you have a great sence of humour. I know for sure that I will not be here when the evil one takes power for God my Father has made this promise to me and many other Christians who believe the promises He made to us through His beloved Son our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

If you really would like to know the truth, we are all dying every day just some go to be with the Lord before others. Some will not taste death because Christ has won the victory over death.

I am looking forward to seeing my beloved Savior and to thank Him for giving His life for me, I would be glad to wipe His feet with my tears but we know there are no tears in heaven so I would be glad to wipe His feet with my hair. Just being there with my Lord, the feelings one would have are unexplainable.

I will see my Lord before I see the one who comes to power. Why? God made a promise and He never lies. I also hope and pray I will see you there when He comes for us.

A good sense of humor is one thing,but putting words in God mouth,that he has not said is no laughing matter.

God has never promised to take us out b4 the tribulation and he will not.

Just because you insist a lie is true does not make it the truth.

Hi onwingsaseagles,

Where is Christ at this present moment?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

I was kind of confused on this topic, because when I read Revelation, I am always wondering if we will be here when the AntiChrist comes and the One World Government rises. I think Armageddon will begin when Gog Magog wages war with Israel (I think, lol).

If he is going to rise at the time of our being here, what will we do? I am really curious, I need to read Revelation though (again), lol, but any other insight is welcome!

Near

the Battle of Armageddon and the battle of Gog and Magog, are two different battles, but the same war,..... in the Battle of Armageddon satan is defeated and cast into the abyss and sealed up there for 1000 years. After that 1000 years, satan is released for a short season and is allowed to do his deception thing again, and then comes the battle of Gog and Magog, where satan is defeated for the final time for then the Great White Throne Judgment, where those that have not been found to be with Christ will be thrown into the lake of fire. and that ends the war forever.

as far as the anti-Christ, there has always been at least one anti-Christ on the scene since Christ ascended. why? because, satan has to have his man ready to be in power when the time comes.... being that NO MAN, NOT EVEN THE SON, knows the day or the hour (only the season) satan has to be prepared. in the last 50 years, i have heard many times of people trying to pick out who the anti-Christ is..... is the anti-christ alive today? Yes, who is it? I have no idea, for tomorrow the anti-christ that satan has ready for today, may not be the one for tomorrow.

this is why it is so important, not to be deceived, and to keep our wedding garments spotless....

what will we be do when the antichrist rises to power? I am planning on being at a wedding feast with the BrideGroom.

mike

Hello Mike

Prove it! Show me some scripture that says that the battle of Armageddon is not fought with Gog and all of his allies. It is not Gog and Magog. It is Gog from the land of Magog. Many teach that the battle of Armageddon is described in Ch. 38 and 39 of the book of Ezekiel and indeed ch 39 lines up with the dissipation of the battle of Armageddon in the book of Revelation. But both ch 38 and 39 are addressed to Gog of Magog.

Again show me some scripture that says that we will not be here when the antichrist comes to power.

If it is not written in the word of God it is not.

the scripture references have been given and given again on this site for pre, mid and post trib rapture arguments. I am not going to open it up and make this thread another one.

the reason is, whether the rapture is a pre, mid or post trib thing is not a salvation thing.... even if a person does not believe in the rapture, it does not mean they are not sanctified by the Blood of The Lamb....

how a person decides to interpret the prophecies, has no bearing on whether or not they are saved. telling some one that they will not see paradise if they do not believe the same way another does, is not a good thing.

through the studies i have done over the last 40 years, formal and informal, I believe that there is a rapture, and will not get into another debate as to whether their is or is not a rapture, i believe there is. I believe the rapture is prior to the great tribulation at the first resurrection, whether some one else does or does not is irrelevant. where those that are dead in Christ will rise, and those that are alive and in Christ will follow to meet Christ in the air, not on earth.... and for a week those found righteous in Christ will stand before the Judgment seat of the Lamb, there will be a wedding feast, that of the Bride Groom and the Bride (The Church) and during the same week the Great Tribulation is on going..... after the Great Tribulation, that is when CHRIST actually returns, on a white horse, with His Army dressed in white, thus the battle of Armageddon.... satan is defeated, ..... those that were left through the tribulation, and did not take the Mark, worship the beast, take his number or name will be with Christ for the 1000 years, but will not rule with him....

after the 1000 years, satan is released for a short season (a few years, which are not actually numbered) to try and win souls again. and then the final battle, after which comes the Great White Throne Judgment.... and eternity with the one each person chooses... Christ or the lake of fire.....

if you choose to believe differently does not mean you are wrong, or i am wrong or anyone else is wrong.... salvation is not on the line for this issue....

I believe that if a person is not ready prior to the tribulation, not walking with the Lord prior to the trib, that person will not find it very easy what so ever to pick up stakes and walk with Christ during it.... so if a person is thinking they have time, they are totally wrong.... no matter if it is pre, mid or post, those not ready are in deep kimchi......

mike

Ooh I disagree. I believe that what one believes about the end times will dictate thier reaction to the event when it gets here and is very much eternally significant. For example. If a believer believes that they will be raptured out of this world before the antichrist shows up on the world seen and suddenly finds themselves in the midst of great persecution and face to face with the antichrist. What do you think their reaction will be to the fact that what they have been taught was wrong and now they are suffering that which they have been taught God said would not happen to them. And now they have to decide again what is the truth and what is a lie?

On the other side of the coin. What if a believer believes that they will be here to suffer for a period of great tribulation and suddenly find themselves in the glorified body and being transported up to heaven by a angel. What do you suppose their reaction would be when they realize they have been taught wrongly?

Now you are making statements as if they are biblical facts and re-enforced by scripture and I am simply asking you to back up your statements with the biblical facts. Which you are refusing to do.

The reality here is that when a statement is made that influences the way a young or new believer believes. It effects their upbringing and future decisions regarding their walk with God. Would you teach your children a lie and let them grow up believing a lie? No I don't think so and neither does God. But when a teacher of the word of God teaches a lie they not only bring themselves down they also mislead a young or new believer. Studying scripture for forty years means nothing if what you are teaching is a lie. Even some of the most notable high profile preachers teach that which is not written in the word of God. Look at Mitt. He and the rest of his Mormon believers teach a great lie and he might even be our president.

So here is what I believe. If you are going to make statements on this web site as if they were truth according to the word of God the least you can do is provide scripture to back up your statements because not everybody has been studying scripture for forty years. Who are young and impressionable.

Any time I find that something is making statments here as if it is the truth that I know are not written in the word of God I always challenge that person to back up what they say with scriptural proof. According to the word of God if someone teaches that which is not written in the word of God. They are teaching a lie. It really is very simple. If it is not written in the bible it is a lie and satan is the author of all lies.

If a believer believes that they will be raptured out of this world before the antichrist shows up on the world seen and suddenly finds themselves in the midst of great persecution and face to face with the antichrist. What do you think their reaction will be to the fact that what they have been taught was wrong and now they are suffering that which they have been taught God said would not happen to them. And now they have to decide again what is the truth and what is a lie?

over 90% of them fall away completely

On the other side of the coin. What if a believer believes that they will be here to suffer for a period of great tribulation and suddenly find themselves in the glorified body and being transported up to heaven by a angel. What do you suppose their reaction would be when they realize they have been taught wrongly

it will be a huge "HALLELUJAH!!!!"

Thank you Lord I was wrong.

Your point is well taken though. Every person is responsible to find the truth for themselves and not to rely on someone else's "promise"

I think the AC is rising already and will be revealed as such in the extremely near future.

Almost everyone on the planet has heard his name but don't remember it because it was inconsequential to them personally....so far.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

If a believer believes that they will be raptured out of this world before the antichrist shows up on the world seen and suddenly finds themselves in the midst of great persecution and face to face with the antichrist. What do you think their reaction will be to the fact that what they have been taught was wrong and now they are suffering that which they have been taught God said would not happen to them. And now they have to decide again what is the truth and what is a lie?

over 90% of them fall away completely

On the other side of the coin. What if a believer believes that they will be here to suffer for a period of great tribulation and suddenly find themselves in the glorified body and being transported up to heaven by a angel. What do you suppose their reaction would be when they realize they have been taught wrongly

it will be a huge "HALLELUJAH!!!!"

Thank you Lord I was wrong.

Your point is well taken though. Every person is responsible to find the truth for themselves and not to rely on someone else's "promise"

I think the AC is rising already and will be revealed as such in the extremely near future.

Almost everyone on the planet has heard his name but don't remember it because it was inconsequential to them personally....so far.

My point exactly Yod. I know a woman who once believed that God wasn't going to allow a certain thing to happen but it did. To day she has lost her children and is a meth addict. You should have seen the truly heart felt look of one who believes that they have been betrayed by one whom they love very much. She was wounded to the soul.

But she believed in that which was not scriptural as if it were. We don't even have to wait for the great tribulation to get here to be persecuted in the name of Christ. Some 250,000 Christan's or more are tortured or in some way killed because they believe in Jesus. I like to ask people if that sort of persecution is the wrath of God or tribulation. All anyone has to do to see how our brothers and sisters in Christ are being disfigured, tortured, hanged put in jail or suffering any number of other forms of persecution, is to go to "The Voice of the Martyrs" Web site and they can read about it and see for them selves how bad it gets.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Hummmm, will we be here when the antichrist rises.......... Not for long....