IGNORED

Demonic Manifestation and Demonic traits

Guest Melioth

Guest Melioth

Can I ask a question of all of you, how many of you have ever born witness to a demonic manifestation.

I have had several such encoutners while fighting for my god.

The best description is that the figure is usualy a dark shadow, not all there. Or an area of "fuzz" in my vision.

On one occasion I have seen a fully formed figure, it was dark and the Demon shook its head at me. He looked basicaly human, I would guess at 7ft tall with long black hair. But other than that what I could see was a human figure that then walked out the door and vanished.

The the "etherial nature" of Demons appears to mesh on a semi physical level to our own existence.

They can cause chills in your heart, tightness of chest and if one is unprepared black outs and fainting.

They also can touch doors, storm around stares, crawl on walls. and simply float.

Can they choose to touch our world or is there something more??

On one occasion one of these presences set of a motion triggered "wolf whistling statue" yet at other times an entire alarm system has not detected them.

I found it easier to view them through a distorted glass... do they resonate light differently from us?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,319
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Take great care when dealing with them in any way.

If the Holy Spirit is not directly leading you into dealing with them just avoid them altogether. Ask for the power of Jesus to send them on their way and forget them.

Guest Melioth

I feel compeled to fight them, I thought god wanted me to be a minister but when I prayed he sent me to the fight.

Guest charlie

I have, on more than one occasion. It first happened to me when I was around 4 or 5 yrs old. After that it happened here and there sometimes with many years between manifestations. The last time was about 3 yrs ago. I hope that was the last time. Sometimes, you can just "feel" them but not see them. The Lord's Prayer (Our Father) scares them away and you don't even have to say it out loud, just in your mind.

They paralyze me literally, I can't move at all when one manifests, it's like it "pins" me (with the exception of when I was a child, I could move then) so I start praying mentally. The last time I also "felt" a struggle of some sort. I think it was one of God's angels engaging it. I hope it doesn't happen again but I do think this is a common occurance. One time last year I visited the Rapture Ready website and someone started a thread titled "Has this ever happened to you?" It was all about this subject and there were over 200 replies. Most of the occurances were almost identical among the different posters.

It's happening to non-Christians too, they often call them "shadow people". I don't think they're aware that these "shadow people" are actually demons.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

No born again christian has to fear demons or demonic manifestations since we are indwelt with the Holy Spirit,and the demons fear Jesus. About 9 or 10 months ago,my wife felt an eerie presence in our bedroom,and then she felt like something or someone was on top of her and she couldn't get up,and she could barely talk,but finally said, "in the name of Jesus,leave me alone and get away", and she was finally able to get up. I've noticed things in our house that wasn't quite right, in fact, they were quite eerie,and I said "in the name of Jesus, leave my house devil,you are barking up the wrong tree" I just starting praising Jesus,and haven't noticed anything strange since. We as christians shouldn't have to fear those cowards,for they run with their tail between their legs when the name of Jesus is mentioned.

Guest smuse

We are told to put on the full armor of God and stand, not fight, but stand and resist the devil. It is actually the intent of the devil for us to ingage in a full scale battle, which actually glorifies him and we are then hooked to always look for a fight rather than standing in the defensive posture, on the Word of God. (Ephesians 6:10-18) 10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[3] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints.

Steve Muse

Eastern Regional Watch

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

A-men Smuse :o

Guest Melioth

Offence is the best form of defense, as long as fulled by rightiousness not anger.

It is not for my own glory but gods that I act.

The spiritual and the physical seem to have less and less boundries and I find myself in the aid of Pagans and Athiests fighting off attacks that only one who walks with god can.

I am standing in the breach.

We do not need to fear them... other people DO fear them, and fear from experience fuels them! It compels them! We have to fight for the other people, we cannot stand by and watch.

They can get physical, asides from sensations of being held down myself and tohers have been struck ( I questioned my actions during my first attempted exorcism (of a room not a person thankfuly)and was struck physicaly in the chest I have never made the same mistake twice.) and I have had objects thrown at me, in such away they could not strike. (We have nothing to fear, they can try to make us scared and doubt by these displays but they cannot harm the faithful)

Who here has stood against the advesery's minions?

:noidea: Charlie thank you for your post, your story is becoming alarmingly common these days. I have even heard a radio play based on it called "the shadowman experience." I pray for your continuing safety.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I like this one story I heard. I think it was Smith Wigglesworth?

One night he woke up and saw Satan naext to his bed staring at him.

He sais, "Oh, it's just you!

Then he turned over and went back to sleep.

:noidea:

Guest Cypher

Hey this is my first post.. and this realy got my attention, I think we should all do what we belive we are being told to do! take me for exaple.. I feel I am to fight.. take a stand and fight... I havn't always been a belive.. in fact... a few years ago I was a wiccan and yes they are powerd by the fallen.. but those who take that road dont always see it.. I had a few friends show me the light.. and now I fight against them... you may belive just stand and use your faith to fight back the darkness... but even if we weren't ment to fight.. there is no harm binding them into items and not let them out is there? just incase your wrong.. they can't hurt you if they can't get out..... I wish some day my faith will be as strong as every one here, but that day has yet to come and I still question things.. but I will do my part in what I think is right...... fight the good fight... and do it the way you see fit it ca't go wrong.. but don't questions other either.. you never know they might be right as well... an even balance :t: :t3: :a2: