WN: Heavy Qassam barrages hit Negev - Ynet News

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I have also been to a Mosque during Friday Prayers, and they have let me sit in on their service, I was very grateful. I encourage every Christian to visit these places to understand where they are coming from.

I would not want to visit such a place under any circumstances.....unless I was carrying 500lb of high-explosives.

While you're at it......could you please tell me the names, ages and locations of your voluptuous daughters. I could do with a bit of 'light relief'

Also, please furnish me with the accurate location of your valuables. I need the money more than you.

I know you will not stand in my way in any of this. :35:

Looking forward to your early reply :36:

(Good job I'm only kidding.....isn't it?)

Except for the 'high explosive thing, that is :36:

Well, I am sad to say that you just sunk as low as those coward terrorists who walk into pizza shops wearing explosive vests and detonate them. A little courage people, plz.

I would gladly give you that information if you do indeed need it, although I don't think I could give you any sons or daughters. I am 18 years old and am not married, except maybe to Christ.

Please, this isn't something to joke about. Read what I have to say and judge it according to you relationship with Christ.

Edited by Ingelosi

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

I have also been to a Mosque during Friday Prayers, and they have let me sit in on their service, I was very grateful. I encourage every Christian to visit these places to understand where they are coming from.

I would not want to visit such a place under any circumstances.....unless I was carrying 500lb of high-explosives.

While you're at it......could you please tell me the names, ages and locations of your voluptuous daughters. I could do with a bit of 'light relief'

Also, please furnish me with the accurate location of your valuables. I need the money more than you.

I know you will not stand in my way in any of this. :b:

Looking forward to your early reply :36:

(Good job I'm only kidding.....isn't it?)

Except for the 'high explosive thing, that is :35:

Well, I am sad to say that you just sunk as low as those coward terrorists who walk into pizza shops wearing explosive vests and detonate them. A little courage people, plz.

I would gladly give you that information if you do indeed need it, although I don't think I could give you any sons or daughters. I am 18 years old and am not married, except maybe to Christ.

Please, this isn't something to joke about. Read what I have to say and ask me questions.

But did I sink as low as those people who would force their way into your home and demand whatever they wanted....while you stood aside and did nothing?

They would not be so 'reasonable' as me, you understand.

I set out this scenario to show you that you can't always bargain with terrorists (of whatever form). Sometimes you've just got to hit them.......and hit them hard. :35:

You are young. You don't have kids. When you do, please feel free to come back and correct me on my misguided views. :36:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Since you are so confident that the Jews will be saved, why are we fighting over earthly borders? If they have been saved then land should mean very little to them.

Unfortunately, most of the Jews do not Yeshua as their Messiah. Their souls are at stake, too. It is fortunate that the rockets fired from Gaza into the Negev have resulted in few casulties. But for how long?

Surrendering Gaza to the Palestinians was a huge waste. Instead of usig the land and resources to build their people, they have destroyed their resources (i.e. the greenhouses from which Israel grew much food) and used the land as missle launch sites to terrorize Israel?

How shall Israel defend herself against those who want nothing but their total annihilation? Their actions show they hate Israel more than they love their children. What would you have Israel do?

Guest shiloh357
Ok guys, I can't sit down and write a lengthy article now cause I have to got to work in a bit, but I can say a few quick things that need to be cleared up.

1. Once again, please do not think that I am against Jewish people. I do have concern when Palestinians kill Israelis just as I have concern of the opposite. To illustrate this, I can say that I have been to a synagogue and they have let me touch their Torah scrolls, I was very grateful. I have also been to a Mosque during Friday Prayers, and they have let me sit in on their service, I was very grateful. I encourage every Christian to visit these places to understand where they are coming from.

The reason why it may seem that I am against Israel (though I'm not) is because you fail to acknowledge the innocent people on the other side who have died and I'm trying to expose that, while you have take great measure to expose the innocent people on the Israeli side.

You are making EMOTIONAL arguments, NOT biblical arguments.

The innocent people who die on the other side are dying NOT because Israel is targeting them and not because Israel wants to kill them. Israel is not engaging in tit for tat response. These are not morally equivalent entities. Your approach makes it appear as if the innocents who die among the Palestinians die at the end of an Israeli machine gun.

The innocents die on the Paletstinian side because the Palestinian terrorists put them in harm's way. They use little children as cannon fodder. They strap little boys with bomb belts and grenades and use them to distract Israeli soldiers and even kill Israelis while the "brave" terrorists hide behind dumpsters. They use their children has human shields to make sure they will be killed if for nothing more than a few propaganda points on the evening news. Israel is not killing the Palestinian innocents, the Palestinians are. That is a simiple fact YOU need to get straight in your head before continuing this conversation.

Israel is in a war for its very existance. The Palestinian terrorists have as their goal, the complete and utter destruction of the nation of Israel and the extermination of the Jewish people. They engage in purposeful and indiscriminate targeting of the most innocent and vulnerable members of Israeli Jewish society. You cannot possibly using any semblance of reason draw any kind of moral equivalence between terrorism and legitimate military defensive countermeasures against terrorism.

The Jews fight back in self-defense to protect their own and YOU cannot show from ONE part of Scripture where self-defense in the face of mortal danger, especially in time of war, is condemned or commanded against in the Bible. You CANNOT show from the Scriptures where any nation was ever condemned for defending itself against mortal danger. I, however, can show in both Old and New Testaments not only that God assisted Israel in vanquishing and killing their enemies, but that Jesus HIMSELF will be killing Israel's ememies when He returns and He won't be offering them an invitation for salvation when He does.

2. Now, for the statement I made earlier that has upset some people. I said that if a street gang broke into my house, stole all my belongings, murdered my son and raped my daughter, what would I do. And I admit, I did not read that as carefully as I should have. What should have said was that I would do everything I could to make them see the error in their ways, by getting in their way whichever way I could. And like I have said earlier. It is perhaps the most risky thing we can do on earth, to judge another person, being my daughter or my son on their faith. What if they hadn't accepted Jesus? Would they go to hell? I don't know I am not the judge, only God can decide that.

And that is where I am coming from with all this "not fighting back" stuff. WE are become the judges our selfs. How can you not see that by killing someone you are condemning them to Hell?!

I don't see that because it is not a biblical argument you are making. God does not hold ANY of us accountable for someone else's eternal fate. If a man tries to harm my wife or kids and he dies in the process of my self defense, I did not act as judge. That is an abusrd thing for you to argue. You are making an emotional argument based on your own reasoning and is not based on Scripture as is evidenced by the lack of ANY Scripture in your responses.

Like I said, a man that won't defend his family to death if necessary, is a worthless man and even less of a Christian. He is a disgrace and does not even deserve to have a family. A real Christian and a real man will keep his family safe no matter what.

Since you are so confident that the Jews will be saved, why are we fighting over earthly borders?
We are commanded to bless Israel and we are commanded to honor God's covenant with Israel made to Abraham as an eternal covenant. The fact is that we are not fighting over "earthly borders." We are standing for Israel's right to live in peace absent the threat of terrorism and their right to defend themselves when terrorism rears its ugly head. We stand for justice in the name of the innocent victims who cannot stand for themselves. We give a voice to those victims of terrorism who have no voice. We stand against the hypocrisy of the international community that holds Israel to unreasonable standards that no other nation on earth would hold itself to were it facing a threat similar to what Israel faces.

If they have been saved then land should mean very little to them.
So I if come by and force you and your family out of your house and kick you into the streets, it should mean very little to you, right? You would be completely satisfied to live by the trash can and eat the scraps I leave there since you saved? That is just nonsense. The Jews should just give up their land and just be nameless homeless masses of people with nowhere to live AND it should not matter to them? Does ANYONE ELSE operate by that standard?

The Jews are fighting for their right to exist, period. This not about Land, it is about survival, or do you think the Jews should just let everyone come in and slaughter them with comoplete impunity?

Once again, please do not think that I am against Jewish people. I do have concern when Palestinians kill Israelis just as I have concern of the opposite.
Yet, you are still only complaining about Jewish self-defense. It is the self-defense against terrorism that you are focusing on, not the terrorism itself. Your arguments are still completely one-sided.

TO IRAQ by Shane Claiborne

I am going to Iraq because I believe in a god of scandalous grace. If I believed terrorists were beyond redemption, I would need to rip out half of my New Testament Scriptures, for they were written by a converted terrorist. I have pledged Allegiance to a King that loved evildoers so much He died for them (and of course the people of Iraq are no more evil or more holy than the people of the US) teaching us that there is something worth dying for but nothing worth killing for. While the terrorists were nailing Him to the cross, my Jesus pleaded that they be shown mercy for they know what they were doing. We are all wretched, and we are all beautiful. No one is beyond redemption and no one is beyond repute. May we see in the hands of the oppressors our own hands, and in the faces of the oppressed our own faces. We are made of the same dust, and we cry the same salty tears.

I am going to Iraq in the footsteps of an executed and risen God. I follow a Jesus who rode into Jerusalem on the back of a donkey at Passover, knowing full well what He was walking into. This Jesus of the margins suffered an imperial execution by an oppressive regime of wealthy and pious elites. And now He dares me and woos me, come and follow, take my cross, lose my life to find it

Edited by Ingelosi

Guest shiloh357
I am going to Iraq because I believe in a god of scandalous grace. If I believed terrorists were beyond redemption, I would need to rip out half of my New Testament Scriptures, for they were written by a converted terrorist. I have pledged Allegiance to a King that loved evildoers so much He died for them (and of course the people of Iraq are no more evil or more holy than the people of the US) teaching us that there is something worth dying for but nothing worth killing for. While the terrorists were nailing Him to the cross, my Jesus pleaded that they be shown mercy for they know what they were doing. We are all wretched, and we are all beautiful. No one is beyond redemption and no one is beyond repute. May we see in the hands of the oppressors our own hands, and in the faces of the oppressed our own faces. We are made of the same dust, and we cry the same salty tears.

Paul was not a "terrorist" and to label him as such is fallicious. Jesus was not put to death by "terrorists." That is an unbiblical argument.

I am going to Iraq in the footsteps of an executed and risen God. I follow a Jesus who rode into Jerusalem on the back of a donkey at Passover, knowing full well what He was walking into. This Jesus of the margins suffered an imperial execution by an oppressive regime of wealthy and pious elites.

Jesus' death was a event that He Himself orchestrated and carried out. Jesus was not killed or executed. Jesus died willingly as a sacrfice. No one other than Jesus Himself, is responsible for His death. Jesus died exactly when He wanted to die, and not a minute sooner. Jesus was not executed, martyred, murdered or put to death by any human meands. Jesus, if He had not wanted to die, would still be alive, hanging on the cross today. Jesus, death was completely His own doing and to label it as an "execution" and the vicarious sacrifice that it was, is rob God of His glory, tread the grace of God underfoot, and do great violence to the Scriptures. Jesus said in the book of John that "no one take my life from me; I give it willingly." (paraphrase) Jesus exercised personal power over death. He laid His life down and He took it up again. Jesus was not a "victim" of oppression.

The article is a travesty as it paints terrorism and the soldiers who give their lives to stop terrorism as morally equivalent. This article is morally and biblically repugnant. It basically dehumanizes the innocent victims of terrorism and demonizes those who protect the innocent.

Pacifism is not biblical and it is not Christian no matter how anyone tries to dress it up.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

50???

For any other nation, this is a blatant act of war!

Israel needs to go in and stomp these cockroaches to death once and for all!

Cockroaches? Hmmm.....I like it! Israel could become a righteous exterminator. But, seriously, any other country would declare war. Mr. Bush needs to lighten up on the Israelis; they're fighting for their very existence and what do they get from Washington? More 'give up land' rhetoric. I hope they ignore him. :rolleyes:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

50???

For any other nation, this is a blatant act of war!

Israel needs to go in and stomp these cockroaches to death once and for all!

Cockroaches? Hmmm.....I like it! Israel could become a righteous exterminator. But, seriously, any other country would declare war. Mr. Bush needs to lighten up on the Israelis; they're fighting for their very existence and what do they get from Washington? More 'give up land' rhetoric. I hope they ignore him. :rolleyes:

They probably will ignore him when a push comes to a shove. Why would they need a glory hunting outsider, when they have the Sovereign God to lead the charge. Nobody messes with God's plans He has made for His people. Washington has let the side down.......badly.

For God's sake! Open your hearts to Gods amazing grace! So amazing that even a terrorist can be saved. How come you can't understand that? Save people, don't kill them. Love them, don't hate them. Don't let Satan win. Read the Bible. For goodness sake! ACTS 8, ACTS 9! The early Christians feared Saul who tortured and murdered them! What does it take to be a terrorist in your eyes. You cannot take the fact that Saul was a terrorist away from him! What would he say? He would not say "oh! thank-you for not calling me a terrorist!" of course not, that would take so much of the miracle away.

Alright. Believe what you want! If you want to fight hate with hate so be it, I will not. If it even comes down to it, I will step in your, or anyone else's way in the name of the man who did not fight back. I will not lift a finger against another soul, I will not be a coward and hold a gun. You will have to kill my body first. Don't follow the easy path. It takes more courage to stand in front of a gun than behind one. The new covenant has come! Everyone is welcome at the table of our Lord.

I will check in every once in a while to give voice to the voice-less,

Salaam, Adam

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

It may seem like we are all trying to gang up on you here, but we are just trying to show you that even the Bible teaches that there is a time for war. (God himself sending the Israelites to war many times. And that certainly meant killing their enemies...even down to the cattle).