IGNORED

Annihilate the Annihilators....

Arthur Durnan

Guest bluesun

Hallo nebula! Thank you for your posts. I could not answer you earlier as I went on a walking tour through some parts of Switzerland [interlaken, Wengen, etc.] over the last few days. It was very nice and beautiful but also very exhausting. ;-)

To your last two posts:

So, in other words, your religion does not consider sin to be as severe as is in ours? You do not consider that sin has a price to be paid?
Islam teaches that sin is bad. As far as I am aware of, there are different degrees of severity of sin, associating a partner with God being the greatest one. This does not however prevent God from forgiving a sin if the person sincerely repents for the sin and tries to better oneself. Islam teaches that God is Most Merciful, Most-Forgiving. Thus, if someone sincerely repents for his/her sin immediately after having committed it, with the intention to not repeat/continue doing this sin, God will forgive him/her. God will forgive some sins, others He will

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Well, Bluesun -

It seems we keep circling the same mountain. You have shown your Scriptures and I have shown mine. You showed your Scriptures again (the same ones), I answered them with mine. You showed your same Scriptures again, I showed my same ones again. Your last set is the sme thing re-stated. What more can I give you other than what I gave before - restated?

And since by your admission you only believe those verses from the Bible that match your Qaran (sp?), it doesn't matter what I say, for you will not believe them to be true.

For instance, you love that verse where Jesus tells the rich young ruler to follow the commandments. But you keep forgetting that Jesus continued with, "One thing you lack. Sell all your possessions, give it to the poor, and come follow Me." now, any Christian will know that Jesus', "Come follow Me," word is the same word He gave to Peter, Andrew, James and John - where they left their fishing boats and physically followed Him - and the same word given to Matthew (Levi) - where he left his tax collecting business and physically followed Jesus.

You like to point out the verses about people being rewarded according to their deeds, yet you will not accept those verses that show there is a difference between being eligible to enter Heaven and the receiving of rewards once in Heaven.

You will not accept that Jesus stated He is the only way to the Father.

You will not accept that He is "the Gate."

You will not accept that He is "the Vine" (and we are "the branches").

You will not accept that He is "the Resurrection and the Life, and he who believes in [Him], though he were dead yet shall he live."

You will not accept that He is "the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world."

You will not accept that Jesus is "the bread of life" and that "unless you 'eat His flesh' and 'drink His blood' you shall not have life within you."

You will not believe that Jesus is "one with the Father."

These are all things Jesus spoke of Himself.

(Although it was the prophet John the Baptist who named Him "the Lamb of God," Jesus did affirm that when He said, "I lay down My life. . ." and "This bread is My body, broken for you," and "This wine is My blood poured out for you" - of course you'd have to understand the Passover ceremonies to understand the significance of those statements.)

And to really be honest, I do not believe it was studying the Bible and the Qoran that turned you to Islam. It was something else, wasn't it? All that you are quoting comes from what you learned after becoming a Muslim, isn't that so?

I follow Jesus because He made Himself real to me as God.

:a:

Oh, and one more comment:

God will forgive some sins, others He will
Edited by nebula

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

If Jesus is the only way, than what is everything else? When it comes to everything else, who do you think is running the show?

Dan....

• Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Dan ,

James 4:1 through James 4:17 (KJV)

1From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members? 2Ye lust, and have

not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not. 3Ye ask, and receive not, because

ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts. 4Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is

enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. 5Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The

spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy? 6But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the

humble. 7Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you.Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. 9Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned

to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. 10Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Guest ILive4Him

bluesun, you said:

Everyone has to decide for him/herself what religion to follow or whether to follow any at all...

IF YOU BELIEVE THIS, then why do muslims NOT ALLOW others to choose their own religion? All over the world wherever there are muslims, they are killing anyone they can who refuses to accept Islam. they put a knife to their throat, telling them to accept Islam, and when they courageously say NO, they cut off their heads. This happens over and over and over and over. dont come here and lie any more. Dont tell me this is just a few terrorists. This IS ISLAM! Islam has been spread by the sword eveywhere, ever since it was begun. Because no one in their right mind would believe the nonsense written in the Koran and hadiths. It has to be spread by force, and muslims have to be kept in it by force. Leave Islam and see how your wonderful kind islamic friends treat you then.

I am very angry with Islam. I just read about a pastor in Indonesia who while trying to bring food to some christians who were in need was captured by muslims. When they told him accept Islam he said NO. So they cut off one hand. then the other hand. then his head. Dont tell me these are isolated incidents. These muslim men are obeying their prophet. they are doing exactly as the koran teaches them to do. This happens every day. EVERY DAY.

and how on earth can you as a woman, who should know better, turn to a religion that hates women so much? You have had your chance to hear the truth, yet you refuse to listen. YOu just close your eyes and blindly go on with your delusion. YOu have ignored every word spoken to you from the christians here, most of it right from the Lord God HImself who is trying to save you. But still we love you and God loves you, and we pray you will even yet turn around to the truth, to serve the true Lord and God.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

I'm still trying to figure out how she can reconcile that 'prophet' marrying and having sex with a nine year old! A NINE YEAR OLD!!! Are you married Marianne? What if your husband came home with a 9 year old as another wife. Would you be okay with that? What about Mohammed having more wives than he allowed in the qu'ran? And what about all of the bad science in the qu'ran? This is not holy inspired stuff. I hope you can see that. These are the insane rantings of a control freak madman. Why on earth do you believe it? Let the God of peace and love and forgiveness reign in your heart. At least give Him a chance.

If Jesus is the only way, than what is everything else?

Hi Dan;

Everything else is a diversion from the truth - satan's attempt to keep people from following Christ and satan is succeeding in doing just that. However, all false religions can be shown as being false. However again, when one has fully embraced a false religion, it's difficult to see it's errors, as you can see here. People will either defend a false religion to the point of being ridiculous or finally accept it as false.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Thats the thing. The Gospel can be very offensive. I accept it and have for 24 years but I can't see away to tell someone about who Jesus really is with out ticking them off to some degree. I make points sometimes by asking questions. I believe every other religion IS inspired by Satan. Jesus said" I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me". This dosen't seem very ambiguous to me. What this really means is Im the ONLY way and Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism ect...are all part of the deception. I did not write it but that is what it says and thats not the only verse.

• 1 month later...

What happened to Marianne? Anyone know? I hope she's ok.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Hi dgolvach, I'm new here!

Thats the thing. The Gospel can be very offensive. I accept it and have for 24 years but I can't see away to tell someone about who Jesus really is with out ticking them off to some degree. I make points sometimes by asking questions. I believe every other religion IS inspired by Satan. Jesus said" I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me". This dosen't seem very ambiguous to me. What this really means is Im the ONLY way and Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism ect...are all part of the deception. I did not write it but that is what it says and thats not the only verse.

I understand your point of view my friend, Jesus said in His very own words: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. (Matthew 7:14)

So whether they accept your belief or reject it, the Bible Clearly states that only a few will find that one True path to God and many others will be led down the Wrong path to destruction. Example:

Proverbs 14:12 - (There is a way) which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Proverbs 16:25 - {There is a way} that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

These words written are not directed to you knowing that you very well are aware of this but is written for general purpose. Also I don't want to seem like I'm attacking you. :hug:

I have come across many who claim that their religion is the correct one, and especially many Muslims who Attempt to justify terrorists killings(murder)by reading from their Quran and attempting to substantiate it with their scripture from within it, Who or what authority gave them the right to take such extreme measures? Romans 12:19 - Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

In the Old Testament, Saul and King David did not murder but killed by the Authority given to them by the Lord Himself and not finding justification from themselves, Islam does not worship the same God, if I may go off-topic for a bit here, Allah constantly claims himself as "ALMIGHTY GOD" "THERE IS NONE LIKE ALLAH" "JESUS IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PROPHET" "BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH" When did Jesus ever speak Of Himself as Almighty God Directly, He never once said"I am Almighty God, Worship me!!!" But displayed a Spirit of utmost Humility as a Servant. The god of the Quran is making every bit of strenuous effort to abase Jesus, even with other secret methods within the suras! And as most of us know that Satan wants to exalt Himself above God, and Jesus is GOD!

Now back to the original Topic, one cannot force their belief upon the person who is of another religion, and even if they did{Force it}they might and very well will reject it because Jesus Himself said ahead of time.

Sorry about the Bold!

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, (they will keep yours also.) John 15:18-20

The Servant will NEVER experience the same amount of Persecution than the Lord that is ONE of the reasons as to why Jesus said the Servant is not Greater than the Lord, The Greater the Servant or Faithfulness, the Greater the Persecution, Jesus was smoted, flogged, Crucified and left for dead, there will never be another or a Servant of God who will bear this much persecution.

God Bless! :hug::il::hug:

Edited by Omega