IGNORED

Dreams

Miss Pryzma

Guest Cypher

so basicly what your saying if I don't sort my self out and become like you and go to hell? just cause I am open minded and qilling to question things and use my free with that god gave me? I don't think god has to be all might and we feel his wraith.. his folloers isntalty send them there before time of judgement for their soul just cause we question words written in a book that probaly be alterd through history :blink: nice to know the all forgiving part is only for those who follow the bible and repent their sins.. oh but wait.. if they followed the bible they would sin.. so the way I see it.. you have no right to say who is need of help (before you quote that I have never said anyone needs help only that they suggested the be more open minded and forgiving to those who don't share the same thoughts as them) its not for you to judge but the angels themselfs.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Days Won:  3

I'm not trying to use these belifes to get into heaven.. I'm doing what I think is right to get into heven I don't see whats everyone's problem... I think melioth is the only one who knows were I'm coming from.. I do not use these methods to get into heven.. I merely explor them.. what harm is it to explore? I do not worship any other religion or such like.. why does every one have a problem with people looking outside the bible for curiosty sake... doesn't mean I'm gonna turn evil

Hello Cypher. We haven't met yet I don''t think. Welcome to Worthyboards.

Let me tell you my understanding of things, ok?

First, in answer to your post that I quoted, we, meaning you and I, cannot do anything to earn our way into heaven. It is a gift from God once we accept Jesus as our Lord and Saviour. When we are converted into a new creature then we desire to do right things because the Holy Spirit is living within us and He convicts us of wrong doing. Therefore, we do wish to do good in all things.

As far as exploring other ways, well, the Lord forbade the Israelites from doing that when they crossed over into the promised land. Why? Because the temptation to co-mingle beliefs was too great. As a matter of fact, it is a strong theme throughout the entire bible. We are to remain the salt of the earth, and by mixing our faith with that of others we begin to lose our flavor. Cypher, the Lord called for us to be holy, as He is holy. That means for us to be apart from the world and the way the world believes. All we, as Christians, need is His holy Word. Sure, we study academic books, but to know who God is, all we need is His word.

What is the harm of exploring other religions? Maybe nothing if you're studying them to dispute them. But if you're curious as to whether or not they may have some truth to them, let me save you some time. They all have a smidget of truth to them. That's where the danger is. They are only part truth. And some of them are enticing because of our flesh nature. We want certain things to be a certain way and those religions cater to our emotions and flesh desires. It is a hard thing to remain steadfast on the Truth, the only Truth. Our race is a hard one and our Father knew it would be. That is why He has said to stay away from foreign gods.

:blink:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Bless you Trav. :blink:

Cypher,

Listen God is God. It is not our way it is His.

From the foundation of Creation He made a way.

What part of the lie ?;

Ge

Guest Calamity

Cypher, why don't you stay around here for a while. Read some of the posts, talk with some of the folks. It's a good place to learn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  862
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

All these dreams are very interesting... those who have seemed real.. like the taste and felt every as such.. have either expirianced a past life memory or went into the astro plain (yes I know that most people here don't belive in past life and such like, but I belive before you get into heaven must go through a serious of tests in diffrent lifes and lifes sitution.. proving your self worthy as such) and other is a metaphor for something anyoying you or upsetting you at the back of your mind.... eg your in a house and you walk into a room or try to leave and its the same room.. this can me your in a situation family friends or work that no matter were you turn or what you do... you feel it isn't going to make a difrence.. your trapped in this one place (the room) astro plain is slight harder to explain but every one reach it in a dream state at least 5 time in there life.... the mind and the soul do work together.... but in your dream state more often than not its your soul that controlls your dream.. I hope this has enlightend you some how...

Hello Cypher

As I said this is an intigueing subject but it is also a very dangerous subject for the fact that beliefs such as you are talking about steal people away from God.

I understand where you are coming from but am also concerned for you and your insistance that you need to earn your way into heaven. There is no way for us to earn our place in heaven, our very best efforts are like filthy rags to God. Our only way to heaven is through accepting Jesus and the sacrifice He made upon the cross and making Him Lord of your life. Yes I take the Word of God very literally on that.

I know without a doubt that these particular dreams do have some spiritual significance that I can not explain and I understand reasoning from a human point of view, however I do not believe in past lives in the sense you are talking about nor do I believe that I am proving myself worthy of Gods acceptance of me because I will NEVER be worthy of his acceptance apart from aaccepting the sacrifice that was made through Jesus.

The Bible has many accounts of dreams which have been mentioned in other peoples posts and the Bible itself I do believe to be the blue print for life it is our manual given to us by our creator. Who knows how to write a manual for an invention better than the inventer. We are a creation and He is the Creator, the Maker. I believe in and take the Bible very literally.

Maybe for me I will never know the significance of these reoccuring dreams but I also know if God sees fit He will allow me to know what they mean in his time. I am also very aware that each dream I have had like this has been at a times where I have been drawing close to God, so maybe there is significance in that.

There is so much to the supernatural world we do not know but it is very powerful and very real, wonderful and dangerous at the same time.

I hope you do stick around Cypher I for one would love for you to understand that you can not earn your place, that it is a gift given with love and something we will never deserve. :):blink::o

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Hold the phone a second!

Cypher - who do you believe Jesus is?

And more important - who is He to you?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

It will show you more on the nature of dreams.

Genesis, Daniel and Revelations are the best examples.

Or if you can find a copy the book of enoch.

What is the book of enoch???

Man I really do know how to start up hot topics :x: all mine seem to have friction in them!

Last night I had another dream... :sleep:

I was walking down my street when a little further down where another road joins in, all the houses were on fire. And there was a huge storm. But what seemed odd is that it was only about six houses down from mine, just around the bend. While I was standing there this tunnel like a tornado was across the sky past my house to where the fire and storm was. But what was wierd is that it didn't touch the ground it was parallel to the earth. So I ran home to warn everyone that there is a fire and storm on its way. But very perplexed that it didn't already hit our house (considering how close it is).

When I got home no one belived me. But then there were other people there that i didn't know and they said yea they saw the same thing. So some people belived me while my family didn't. They all thought I must of been dreaming or something (haha kinda funny cause i was in a dream dreaming this).. So then I got all confused myself cause I was wondering if maybe I did dream it. But then a deeper feeling was telling me no it's real, and I DID see it.

Then I got woken up by the phone and it ended. I seem to be having warped dreams lately!

None of my dreams lately have been in bright colours or anything. They more seem to be in greys and blacks and reds. Which is odd and I really don't know the meaning - if any! .. Just thought I'd share.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Hey Miss Pryzma -

Things like that could be refections of anxiety, you know?

I once dreamed about my neighborhood being on fire and my dad was taking his jolly ol' time to evacuate.

I've had a few dreams with tornadoes in them.

No physical destuction happened in my life after. So, I know they weren't prophetic of anything to come. Probably just my own struggles manifesting themselves in my dreams.

Hope your dreams become more peaceful!

Guest Calamity
Hold the phone a second!

Cypher - who do you believe Jesus is?

And more important - who is He to you?

Good point Neb....

Guest Calamity

Miss Pryzma, the book of Enoch was one of the writings that was left out of the Bible, and basically not considered inspired, as far as I know. It tells a lot about the Sons of God and how they took wives with the daughters of men, about how everything got perverted and their offspring were giants, or Nephilim, and a lot of other things in a fair amount of detail. I would not consider it Scripture though. I believe it was either quoted or referred to, in a couple of places in the Bible, which makes it seem like it was credible, or else they would not have referenced it.