~~ angelique ~~

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Thank you TJ. What has yet been described is hell. Let's look at this in an easy way. You have light and darkness, hot and cold, man and woman, up and down, rich and poor, love and hate ... heaven and hell. There has to be a balance in everything.

When God created everything, He was pleased with it all. But, in order to have a real relationship with His creation, He had to give every living creation the ability to choose, otherwise He would have robots. It was never Gods choice to have any rebellion in either Heaven or on earth, but His creation, through free choice, did so because of pride. Hell was never meant for man, but for the rebelling angels, as seen here.

From All About God website.

In the biblical Creation account found in the book of Genesis, no mention is made of a place called hell. Everything that God made during the time of Creation was good. However, the Bible tells us in Matthew 25:41 that hell was later prepared for "the devil and his angels" (see also Isaiah 14:12). God did not create hell for man; it was never His intention that any man or woman should go to hell. In 2 Peter 3:9, we learn that God does not want "anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."

If everything good is in Heaven, then there has to be a place for everything bad. It is called hell. (We can, if you wish, dig into the word hell and find the many names it is called and what the original meaning is, as far as we can, but it all means the same.) Separation from God. If being with God is being in pure love, then being separated from God must mean being in pure hate. Balance.

OneLight

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

LadyofLight,

We are exhorted to be prepared in season and out with an answer for anyone who asks for such of our Faith.

I see that many of us have attempted to answer your questions.

Let me explain a little something that might be the biggest and most practical help right now.

satan is a liar and a copy cat. He rips off every thing he attempts. He attempts to play God and this was his downfall from the beginning. Anything he says is always twisted as opposed to the Truth.

The key to knowing the difference between the lie and the Truth is not to examine or to try to understand the lie. You must know the Truth and in the Light of the Truth the lie will become readily evident.

The person whom satan is trying to copy and tell lies about is Jesus Christ. He's God and in His revelation we get a clear picture of the Father's will for our lives and not only that His purpose in the Creation as well as the Judgement of it.

Our next question then ought to be, "How can we come to better know God and to walk in the Light?"

We must spend time in His Word and only His Word. Not all the other stuff floating around competing for it's attention. We must spend time with the Lord in prayer talking to Him, but not only that, also sitting in the silence in His presence and listening for Him to speak to our hearts and minds.

We must come to know Him through His people and His Church as well, and in service to Him. This all comes in time dear one. :24:

We have all of eternity but the best thing we can do now is place our Trust in God and get to know Him so that we will readily know the lie when it comes.

Seek a fuller revelation of Jesus Christ. I have heard it said we will spend all of eternity trying to better know God and yet there will still be time and enough depth to the Lord that we will still see afresh a revelation of His nature. :24:

Peace,

Dave

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/07/1988

Someone wrote this:

Those who die before reaching the

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

The key to knowing the difference between the lie and the Truth is not to examine or to try to understand the lie. You must know the Truth and in the Light of the Truth the lie will become readily evident.

:blink: What exactly is the lie?

We must spend time in His Word and only His Word. Not all the other stuff floating around competing for it's attention. We must spend time with the Lord in prayer talking to Him, but not only that, also sitting in the silence in His presence and listening for Him to speak to our hearts and minds.

Matthitjah, I still am having a very hard time reading the bible.... Even being in the forums are bringing headaches.... Then is EVERYTHING in the bible?

We must come to know Him through His people and His Church as well, and in service to Him. This all comes in time dear one. :blink:

I am been so very hurt by church and religion. I still don't want to go back. :laugh:

We have all of eternity but the best thing we can do now is place our Trust in God and get to know Him so that we will readily know the lie when it comes.

Trust is a big issue with me. How am I supposed to let God?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

LadyofLight,

I understand that the Church hurt you, it's because the Church herself is hurting. However, amongst and in the Church is Christ. :blink:

As far as the Truth;

Here's how I received it. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. I was deaf and then the Lords Word came and restored my hearing. Thus I found Faith and it was not even my own.

Here is what I heard;

1. I believe in God the Father, Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth:

2. And in Jesus Christ, his only begotten Son, our Lord:

3. Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary:

4. Suffered under Pontius Pilate; was crucified, dead and buried: He descended into hell:

5. The third day he rose again from the dead:

6. He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty:

7. From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead:

8. I believe in the Holy Ghost:

9. I believe in the holy catholic (universal body of Christ) church: the communion of saints:

10. The forgiveness of sins:

1l. The resurrection of the body:

12. And the life everlasting. Amen.

I heard that if I confessed with my tongue and believed with my heart that Jesus Christ was Lord. That my sins would be forgiven me and that I would be Saved. I heard that Jesus Christ was God and that I was a man born in sin and in need of repentance and a Salvation that I could never provide. Thank the Lord! He sent His only begotten Son to die for my sins. This Son came in the flesh and was fully man and fully God. He preached a Gospel of repentance of ones sins and of the acceptance of Gods Grace and the coming of God's Kingdom which was even at hand in His presence. He was persecuted, tried, beaten, and killed by crucifixion. He died and was buried and by the power of the Holy Spirit He rose again in fulifllment of the Scriptures and even His own Word. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hnad of His Father. He will come again in Judgement to Judge the living and the dead and that those who have taken Him at Hids Word and by the Faith wrought from hearing His Word would indeed escape His Wrath and Judgement. They are and will be children of God forever and enter into the rest of God and heaven.

This very Son of God was indeed God in the flesh, One in being. All things that were made were made by Him and not one thing made was made without or through Him.

Anything opposed to that is a lie. :blink:

In time dear one, in time you will Trust again. God Loves you. :laugh:

I would propose that you speak to those headaches and tell them that they have no place in your life, then plead the precious Blood of the Lamb over your life asking Jesus to take control of them and to cast them off never to return. First repent of all the works of darkness in which you may have participated in the past and ask Jesus to forgive you for them, seeking His way only.

Peace,

Dave

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

hey Lady, When you read the word ask for The Holy Spirit for Help. If you have difficulty put it down.

There is not one christian that I know of who has not had difficulty reading the word of God for various reasons...Relax in this fact.

Absorb and let what you have already read take root. It is not important of how much you read. It is more important that what you read is unmoveable in your heart and soul.

In reference to satan and the whole ceation thing~~~

Lucifer was not content with what he had up in Heaven with His Creator. All angels up there have particular Job that is given to them. Satan wanted to be equal with God. It was not enough be beautiful and be Gods main praise and worship Angel.

God could not have this type of rebellion occur nor a angel with so much pride.

Angels are all ministering beings. They are messengers as well as soldiers and protectors. Gods hand extended. Their main Job was obedience to what He says. They Love Him I am sure but they are His servants to man.

God created man to love Him and Have them love Him back freely.

Satan being thrown down to Earth had domain over the earth. I do not know how long it was til God created Adam and Eve.

Satan..hateing God and wanting the domain over all of the Earth tempted adam and eve by deception and appealed to their pride and lust. The very things that got him thrown out of heaven. All because of hatred.

Because man was given free will they could have discussed this with God when He came to meet them which He did every day.

Satan said that they will be like God knowing what God knows...implying God was holding back from them.

What satan said was a twisted truth. After eating the fruit they gained knowledge of evil where they had only knowledge of good.( besides being disobedient) then they blamed each other.

With all the horrible messed up things satan is doomed to hell and will kill any soul he can to hurt God, Our father.

I know if anyone hurt my daughter i would....well you grt thr drift.

Rihteousness and good deeds cannot get us into heave. That will mean we have to go out and earn it then.

One cannot earn the gift of Savation.

It is a gift and has to be taken and recieve upon it being given.

It is the devil that wants us to think otherwise...for those who believe that way are los and he (satan wins a few more souls)Hopefully you will understand this more. Love you patricia1

Okay, along the lines of Devil and Hell, here is a huge question: Why did God create Satan to fall? I need to read the other replies before I respond - when I am not so tired.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

God did not create Satan to fall. Satan allowed his pride to think that he was mightier than God. There is nobody, no angel, no power that is mightier than God. When Satan let his pride take over his thoughts and actions, he also convinced 1/3 of the angels to follow him. Now he wants to take as many people with him.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• 2 weeks later...

Okay. I understand that God created Lucifer then he fell. However, I have another question. If God is all-knowing, then when he created Lucifer, he must have known that he was creating an angel who would be used to bring great hurt to mankind. Did God create Lucifer that way on purpose to bring a force of negativity so that we would not live in a Utopia?

If God is all good, then he couldn't directly be evil, so did God create Lucifer as the source of evil for the world? :emot-hug:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

Ladyoflight, you always raise very important questions.

In all of life we can only see things from our own perspective. Many things happen in this world that I don't understand, but I just have to accept that they happen. I was not there when Eve believed Satan's lie and and ate the forbidden fruit, or when Adam chose to disobey God. This happened. This one act is what changed a perfect world into a fallen world. This is when sin entered the world and corrupted all of life. This was original sin. From that point on sin has been a part of our life. Original sin. It is in our very nature to sin - a child does not have to be taught to take another childs toys (steal) or defy his or her parents (NO! is usually one of the first words a child learns). This is all due to original sin.

A person - no matter how hard one tries - can obtain a perfect nature. As wonderful as I think I am, I still will tell a little lie to cover something stupid I have done. Even a little "white" lie is still a lie - a sin. Now, the difference between me and that 2 year old stealing toys is that I know I am not to lie, but the 2 year old is just reacting. God in His perfect love understands the difference. But when that 2 year old comes to an understanding of not all toys are his, that is when he is accountable.

Now sin cannot enter Heaven. Have you ever seen pictures of those rooms that are absolutely clean? Work goes on there, but not even one speck of dust can be in that room or else the software will be contaminated - corruped. To work in one of these places a person has to be covered in perfectly clean clothing with no contamination. Well, God is perfect, and Heaven is perfect. The only souls who can enter Heaven are perfect souls. I am not perfect, so there is nothing I can do to allow me to enter Heaven. The only way I can is to be covered. Only the blood of Jesus can take my sin and cover it, and make me worthy of Heaven. I am not worthy, but Jesus is.

Think of all of the awful things you have experienced in life and all of the awful things you read about in the news. None of this NONE of this is of God. This is the hatred of Satan...he hates you and me and every person that has ever lived. He does not want anyone to be with God. Satan is the "Father of Lies" and he deceived Eve and so many people who have been born since that first sin of Adam. The abuse that you have experienced is from Satan. The love you find here on these Boards is from God.

God does not send anyone to Hell. The path to Heaven and the path to Hell are laid out. "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6 That's pretty simple. Every person makes a choice of following Jesus to Heaven, or taking the other path to destruction. Nobody is forced to take one path or the other. We choose our path.

Keep asking questions. That is how you learn.

<>< ><>

Nathele

commentary by matthew henry:

Christ comforts his disciples.

Here are three words, upon any of which stress may be laid. Upon the word troubled. Be not cast down and disquieted. The word heart. Let your heart be kept with full trust in God. The word your. However others are overwhelmed with the sorrows of this present time, be not you so. Christ's disciples, more than others, should keep their minds quiet, when everything else is unquiet. Here is the remedy against this trouble of mind, to ?Believe. to ? By believing in Christ as the Mediator

between God and man, we gain comfort. The happiness of heaven is spoken of as in a father's house. There are many mansions, for there are many sons to be brought to glory. Mansions are lasting dwellings. Christ will be the Finisher of that of which he is the Author or Beginner; if he have prepared the place for us, he will prepare us for it. Christ is the sinner's Way to the Father and to heaven, in his person as God manifest in the flesh, in his atoning sacrifice, and as our Advocate. He is

the Truth, as fulfilling all the prophecies of a Saviour; believing which, sinners come by him the Way. He is the Life, by whose life-giving Spirit the dead in sin are quickened. Nor can any man draw nigh God as a Father, who is not quickened by Him as the Life, and taught by Him as the Truth, to come by Him as the Way. By Christ, as the Way, our prayers go to God, and his blessings come to us; this is the Way that leads to rest, the good old Way. He is the Resurrection and the Life. All that

saw Christ by faith, saw the Father in Him. In the light of Christ's doctrine, they saw God as the Father of lights; and in Christ's miracles, they saw God as the God of power. The holiness of God shone in the spotless purity of Christ's life. We are to believe the revelation of God to man in Christ; for the works of the Redeemer show forth his own glory, and God in him. (Jn 14:12-17)