• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  653
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/26/1977

Is Ron Paul being censored again? I see some reports saying McCain won and some saying Paul did but I cannot find any stats. I also see a report saying there was a Ronald Reagan ticket (McCain, Romney, Huckabee, Giuliani) and just a Ron Paul one. What were the actual final results?

Edited by faith pleases God

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

If they held any caucus he in Louisiana I was not aware.

It took a lot of digging but I got the answer for you. McCain came in first among committed delegates. Paul came in second and Romney was 3rd. That was all I could find out. No numbers were available. As a side note, Fred Thompson got a large number of uncomitted pro-life delegates, whatever that means.

I have seen multiple Ron Paul wins and McCain wins. I have yet to see 1 result stat. Forget for a moment I like Ron Paul. Doesn't anyone out there find it a tad bit creepy that the media has conspired to censor a candidates message. I agree Ron Paul may not win. But he is surely more than a fringe candidate. He regularly beats Giuliani and has out lasted Thompson. He is in great financial shape. He raised 1.8 million dollars the other day and it's virtually ignored by media reports. He has so much more of a chance than the media propoganda lets us believe. But people do buy it. People believed Fred had a chance at a nomination but he's been outlasted. He'll probably outlast Giuliani, the forntrunner at one point. Huckabee was at one time below him in polls. How come every candidate has a chance but not Ron Paul? Because our info. and minds are being controlled by a corporate media and no one believes it. If Ron Paul loses, America loses! He's the only one to realize we need out of Iraq and makes economic sense while also protecting the integrity of OUR constitution.

The first result I found. This stat was found on yahoo. Click on Louisiana.http://news.yahoo.com/election/2008/dashbo...7tiZxsnwcF?d=ST

Am I missing something? This says Paul, obliterated McCain and everyone else. Why are there reports stating McCain won?

Butero, I'm glad you see this. This is a lot more important than this election. This is what America has become and most aren't aware. It moves into every are of our lives not just politics. This is a reason I like what Ron Paul supports. Now we are curious as to why would they want to censor him? Maybe because he's telling the truth about what's happening and what needs to be done about it. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080124/ap_on_...zBm3umsPB1h24cA

Here's an article I found today on yahoo. Look at the bottom of the page where it lists the remaining republican candidates. It lists Giuliani, Huckabee, McCain and Romney. No Ron Paul! and he's even placed 1st and 2nd in the last 2 state caucuses. The average American isn't aware of this or just overlooks it and we are in danger. The Ron Paul Revolution knows this and thats why their voices are being muted.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  710
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  10/16/1984

A few days ago I posted on another thread that the "powers that be" would not allow Ron Paul to have a fair shot and that both nominatees and even the winner of the presidency have already been selected by the elite.

The reacton by some was that there was no way this could happen. I believe this situation adds evidence to my original ascertion. Ron Paul wins a state but gets no press coverage on air...one has to search online and then even then some articles say that he actually lost to McCain which is an outright lie?

How anyone can trust the electoral process in America is beyond me.

So...The La-li-lu-le-lo?

Anyway, according to Wikipedia, "The Louisiana caucuses were held on January 22, 2008. According to preliminary results, Ron Paul took second place.[57][58]"

And before you go decrying wikipedia, see those two numbers at the end of the statement? Sources.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  05/18/1963

A few days ago I posted on another thread that the "powers that be" would not allow Ron Paul to have a fair shot and that both nominatees and even the winner of the presidency have already been selected by the elite.

The reacton by some was that there was no way this could happen. I believe this situation adds evidence to my original ascertion. Ron Paul wins a state but gets no press coverage on air...one has to search online and then even then some articles say that he actually lost to McCain which is an outright lie?

How anyone can trust the electoral process in America is beyond me.

I agree with what you said. It is unfair that Ron Paul doesn't get any media attention and they ignore him. They have very little to say in regards to what he has to say and what his plans for the country hold.

I notice that most of the reports focus on Hillary and Obama; McCain and Romney. I tend to think it is all staged. My thoughts are that Edwards will stay in the reace as long as possible which will in theory get Hillary more of the votes.

And Huckabee stays in and the confusion is displayed all the more of who would be our likely candidate.

I have my doubts that Romney is able to be a leader in the war but I think as far as the financial debt he could be a great help in that area. I am not holding it completely against him that he is a mormon and please don't read into this wrongly. Many mormons I know of in my area are very nice wonderful people, that doesn't mean I agree with their teachings or their doctrine.

I think it would be nice to see McCain and Romney or Huckabee and really take on the challenges we face in the US.

But I have this gut wretching feeling that it will be 'Billary' in office.

Just some thoughts and they could change.....

Abrandnewgirl

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I'm confused. According to Fox News, the Louisiana primary is February 9th. :whistling:

http://youdecide08.foxnews.com/

I'm confused. According to Fox News, the Louisiana primary is February 9th. :emot-pray:

http://youdecide08.foxnews.com/

The whole thing is confusing. They hold primaries on February 9, but chose delegates on January 22. Out of the caucuses have come conflicting stories. In one place, that actually had hard numbers, it appears Ron Paul won in a landslide. In a couple of other places, there are claims McCain won and Ron Paul was second. Let me make it clear that I am not a Ron Paul supporter, and I am alarmed at what looks like a cover up of the results. Normally, it is not that hard to find out who won at any of the caucuses or primaries. If you do a search, you will find references to the upcoming caucuses, followed by nothing when it comes to results. To me, that is weird.

It is weird. I grew up with a certain box of thinking. I was told told that we are land of the free. I believed that. Though I never gave thought to what freedom was. I also grew up thinking the media for the most part was fair, balanced and unbiased. Reporting the most relevant information with no agenda. I thought politicians were ordinary people that wanted to just do good things because their hearts were good, no attachments. I was always interested in how our economy worked but it was hard to get a straight answer. I thought prosperity and security were inevitable for the U.S. at least through my grandchildrens lifetime. I knew that Satan and his forces were always working to advance his kingdom. But I didn't really see how this tied into everything. But I've since realized that a borrower is a slave to the lender. Satans goal is to enslave us all. This has been done to the money systems throughout the world. The in debt the governments and overtake control of them through money. Look at our Federal reserve. This institution is made of banks and privates who control the world bank, IMF, euro, etc.. Their groups consist of the CFR, trilateral commission, etc.. Corporations are entities demons can possess. They work as a person without personal accountability and can operate without conscience. They have more power, rights and protections than a person. For example GE owns NBC and has major contracts in Iraq. GE contributes to politicians campaigns. They want to be in Iraq. A person needs about $100 million to run for president. This much money is not raised through the masses. (Ron Paul's doing as well as someone can by the common citizen). It is raised by special interest groups (corporations). Our politicians become assets and puppets. Our country was conquered in 1913 when it was (legally) economically conquered. These politicians that are members of the CFR, trilateral commission, etc.. Are part of global institutions to promote globalism. To do away with sovereinty and nationalism. Thats why they're making the world smaller with unions. The european union, next the American union, etc. This will be achieved through economics. This is how the mark will come about. World economy needs to be conquered and systemized first. This is close to completion. These groups control things behind the scenes and the members are not voted in by you or me. We have no say. The issues they discuss are not reported on because the meetings are private. The members own all major media outlets. The govern our education, health, economy, military, food, energy, transpotation, property, communications, etc.. We even are told to get a license to get married ( a spiritual covenant). Ron Paul fights for us and our freedom. Thats why he is muted.