• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  61
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/15/1965

Hi Mazra,

In examining Daniel 11 there is a time of the end mentioned. I believe this means the end-times.

Dan 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south attack him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass through.

Then it goes on to describe what the Antichrist will do:

Dan 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and most of the children of Ammon.

Dan 11:42 He shall stretch forth his hand also against the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

Dan 11:43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall follow in his train.

Dan 11:44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and to utterly sweep away many.

Dan 11:45 And he shall plant the tents of his palace between the sea and the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Notice this (And he shall plant the tents of his palace between the sea and the glorious holy mountain) The bible describes that the Antichrist will succeed in dividing up Israel, dividing Jerusalem and ruling from Jerusalem. Islam's eschatology even allows for this very thing. Mahdi (next Caliph) will rule from Jerusalem. Thus he sets his tents up between the Mediterranean and the mountains of Israel, at which time the Lord shall destroy Antichrist with the brightness of his coming, the rock that smashes the feet, the mountain that fills the whole earth.

Then immediately the very next verse is Daniel 12:1 talking of Michael the Archangel standing up and time of trouble for Israel and the rest of the world like never before and shall never happen afterwards.

Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which stands for the children of your people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time your people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Then immediately the next verse in Daniel 12:2 Is judgement day. Dan 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

These verses point to the last days. To the Antichrist, Gog/Magog war, the war of Zechariah all set in the last days and not during the Greek empire.

We can jump back to Daniel 8 and look at the clash between Persia and Greece for this talks of similar things concerning the Greek empire while at the same time jumping way ahead to the time of the end.

Daniel 8:1-7 talks of Alexander the Great defeating Persia.

Daniel 8:8 talks of the dividing up of the Grecian empire amongst the 4 generals of Alexander and this is the point the Ptolemies and Secludes are formed and the time of Antiochus Epiphanies.

However the next verse v9 describes the Antichrist. This is a huge gap in time.

Dan 8:8 Therefore the male goat grew very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and instead of it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

Dan 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which grew exceedingly great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the glorious land.

This little horn is believed to be the Antichrist. Notice the similar language of Ch 11.

Dan 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which grew exceedingly great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the glorious land.

Compare Daniel 11

Dan 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and most of the children of Ammon. (This he is Antichrist imho)

Then we see in the next verse v10 a scene right out of the book of Revelations.

Dan 8:10 And it (the little horn) grew great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

Rev 12:3 And there appeared another sign in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Rev 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered, to devour her child as soon as it was born.

This is at a time the bible describes Michael the Arch Angel casting Satan out of heaven. Remember Daniel 12 where Michael stands up? Well Revelations gives a little more insight to what "stands up" means

Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, who deceives the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

And here is what happens just like Daniel 12:1

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens, and you that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea ! for the devil has come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has but a short time.

Compare

Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which stands for the children of your people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time your people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

back to Daniel 8

Gabriel comes in 8:16 to explain the dream to Daniel and interprets as I have laid out above.

Then Gabriel after discussing the Grecian empire and the 4 divisions again talks about the end-times.

Dan 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make you know what shall be in the latter end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

Dan 8:23 And in the latter time of their kingdom (the Grecian Kingdom of the last days or Antichrist kingdom), when the transgressors have come to their fullness, a king of bold countenance, and understanding riddles, shall stand up. (This would be Antichrist)

Dan 8:24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy awesomely, and shall prosper, and thrive, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

(This happens when Michael stands up)

Dan 8:25 And through his cunning also he shall cause deceit to prosper under his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and without warning shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken, by no human hand.

Here we see the stone cut out without hands thrown into the feet of the statute at the end of times. The very same Antichrist kingdom is spoken of here.

The Greek Empire of Daniel 8 and 10-12 is related to an empire at the end of the age.

I also believe "he" in the following verse is taken away is also Michael "standing up". When Michael stands up, he leaves Israel and the Antichrist will be revealed then. I know many think it is the church and that a so-called pre-trib rapture takes place to remove "he". But you have to do wild speculating to see three comings of Yeshua instead of two comings that is plain in scripture. This is another discussion altogether.

2Th 2:6 And now you know what restrains that he might be revealed in his time.

2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity does already work: only he who now restrains will do so, until he be taken out of the way.

2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked One be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the breath of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Then Gabriel tells Daniel

Dan 8:26 And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: therefore shut up the vision; for it shall be many days hence.

Michael goes one step further defining the time "many days hence"

Dan 12:4 But you, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Most bible scholars worth their salt agree that little horn is Antichrist and his kingdom at the time of the end. This king does the same things as the king in the latter part of Daniel 11 does. Therefore in is my conclusion that about the first 2/3 part of Daniel 11 is the time of the Maccabees, but that latter part is the time of the Antichrist of the end days. The Little Horn of Daniel 8 corresponds to the King of the North. He arises from the territory of the old Seleucid kingdom, the heart of which is Syria (though areas of Turkey and Iraq cannot be ruled out).

I do see that the Roman General Titus was also an abomination of Desolation

I would have to disagree here. Titus destroyed the temple and looted it, but he did not set up any image in the temple as this would be the abomination spoken of, an image. The image in my thoughts will be a cresent moon. The symbol of Islam. Moon/Allah worship the symbol of Satan

As iron sharpeneth iron I have really enjoyed this discussion with you.

Shalom

Todd

Edited by Todd the Mut

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  07/20/1984

My husband is a muslim and I asked him about the savior thing... and he said all muslims dont believe that. Its a new age type of belief system for muslims, sort of like the new age Christian branches which have taken form.

Heatherxoxox

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

[quote name='Todd the Mut

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

satan has had a man ready (anti-christ) ever since the day Christ ascended, for no one knows the day or the hour, not even the Son.... being so, satan has had to have a person ready to set into the position at any given time, so there has always been an Anti-christ ready..... being different then anti-christ...... so yes, The Anti-Christ is on deck, not in the batters box, just on deck for about 2000 years.....

there are many things that we have no idea about what is going to happen, all we have is a snapshot of what is going to happen.... just as there is no way to really learn everything about God through the Word of God, we have to spend time with the Lord, one on one time, personal time, with just Him and me......

I do not need to read a book about muslims/ islam to know my Christ..... I need to spend more and more time with Christ to learn about Him better about the Father better..... I do not need to use the muslims or others to teach me about false religions all they will do is confuse the mind about what Christ is about......

mike

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.89
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

satan has had a man ready (anti-christ) ever since the day Christ ascended, for no one knows the day or the hour, not even the Son.... being so, satan has had to have a person ready to set into the position at any given time, so there has always been an Anti-christ ready..... being different then anti-christ...... so yes, The Anti-Christ is on deck, not in the batters box, just on deck for about 2000 years.....

Interesting perspective. :ph34r::whistling:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Interesting perspective. :emot-highfive::emot-highfive:

I agree with it. First post I have read that echoed some foundation when it comes to AntiChrist.

• Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

It would be a huge deception to think this only includes unrepentant Islamists. Some of the worst devils out there carry a bible and go to church every sunday.

Deception wouldn't be deception if it was always obvious.

I think some of you must understand that some of these deceivers that Jamie has mentioned take on the apperance and likeness of a really strong christian. It would probably take a long time to figure them out if you haven't run into them before. I talked with one for about a year until I realised that she had the spirit of witchcraft which decived me into thinking she was a strong Christian! BE-CAREFUL!!

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  18

It would be a huge deception to think this only includes unrepentant Islamists. Some of the worst devils out there carry a bible and go to church every sunday.

Deception wouldn't be deception if it was always obvious.

I think some of you must understand that some of these deceivers that Jamie has mentioned take on the apperance and likeness of a really strong christian. It would probably take a long time to figure them out if you haven't run into them before. I talked with one for about a year until I realised that she had the spirit of witchcraft which decived me into thinking she was a strong Christian! BE-CAREFUL!!

What a time of deception we are living in.

Antichrists

Sign of the end (Matthew 24:1-14)

Matthew 24:11

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Luke 21:7,8

And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass? And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Jose Luis De Jesus Miranda - This man claims to be Jesus Christ. I'm sure I will come across more as we get closer to the end.

Maitreya - Quote from website: "Many now expect the return of their awaited Teacher, whether they call him the Christ, Messiah, the fifth Buddha, Krishna, or the Imam Mahdi. Millions now know that the Teacher who fulfills all these expectations is already living among us. Maitreya, the World Teacher, has not come alone, but with a group of wise Teachers who have long guided humanity from behind the scenes." Exposition on the "ascended masters," the fallen angels.

Cruise 'is Christ' of Scientology - TOM Cruise is the new

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  25

Hi Todd,

[quote name='Todd the Mut

Edited by Mazra

Guest Smart_Eve

Once again it goes back to Matthew 24

There are many signs of Jesus coming back again. I see it everyday and one of the signs are people decieving others about Jesus. Jesus is just a great prophet and he is just a man like you and I. If he is the SON OF GOD why did he comes down and walked among the sinners? Jesus is the man I want to be even though I am a woman. He is patience, kind, gentle, understanding, loving, caring, and many many more. I am not half as DECENT as Jesus are. He is a GOOD SAVIOR WHO DIED FOR EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM. It sad that everyone wouldnt be able to enter the new city Zion. I, myself may not enter heaven for whatever reason. No on knows who will enter heaven. I tell people if the bible is written for your own good...why not use it?

There are too many stories in history of the great things Jesus did. If my memory serves me good....that prophet can only tell what will happen in the future. I dont remember reading anywhere in the bible nor Koran that ANY PROPHETS DID any miracles nor raise anyone from the dead. I never read anywhere in both the bible nor the Koran that prophets raised themselves from the dead and sent a sign letting the people know they have resurrected.

It sadden me to see that people call Jesus, son of man likes he was never from HEAVEN FATHER ABOVE.....

I have read the Koran and I have nothing against their doctrine. I do not judge anyone for I cant judge myself. I believe that the devil use both books to decieve people from the TRUTH for which why I always encourage people to PRAY before opening any sacred books. Ask the Holy Spirit to open your eyes to thing unseen and to keep your heart from being decieved. It works and I read the bible many times and it NEVER THE SAME THING, GOD REVEALED THE TRUTH when you are sincerely READY.

I think that Muslims are good people, the informations recieved can be decieving and they are one of the oldest living organized religion in the world for it does have strong hold on encouraging people and accepting peopel who believe the same doctrine.

I dont believe that Jesus will only save the one who attend church faithfully, pay tithes faithfully, do all good works faithfully, but save those who BELIEVE IN HIM AND TRUST HIM WITH ALL THY HEART. Jesus fills us with a special blood and that special blood is a shield or MARK that will save us from damnation. THERE IS NO OTHER THAT CAN PROTECT YOU FROM THE WRATH OF GOD DURING THE LAST DAYS......

Dear Heavenly Father,

I ask of you and pray that anyone who read this passage and many other passages that is APPROVED by you Lord that see the new light that you have been shining since the beginning of time and cover their heart Lord and help them grow closer to you as they get to know WHO YOU ARE AND YOUR GREATEST GIFT. I know everyone do not believe in you Lord, but I pray that those who you have chosen finally choose you Lord. In Jesus Christ, I pray...AMEN!

Alecia

squote name='Todd the Mut