xhistragedyx

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

thanking you for your advice! I am defiently going to trust my gut instinct more, i narrowly missed the flight to visit him and i shouldve taken that as a sign, aswell as that gut feeling in the pit of my stomach.

In regards to ur question "why am i willing to flirt with people of this type" is the fact that 1/3 of the time he can be a blast to hang out with he understands me and we are both very creative. But I'm seeing that having any involvement with him is at a very high price.

I just saw this epoiside on dr phil today about liars, fraudsters and manipulators and how to reconize the signs.

He knew all the ways to suck me in told me everything i wanted to hear told me i could of had it all, all the other things people do to manipulate you to make you love them and care for them. He is an emotional fraudster that i dont want in my life. It's a hard thing to do and i can now definetly relete to other women who have been in abbusive relationships that loving and hating someone oneday and trying to forget things the next is no godly way to live. The fruits of this man are selfish and unjust. I feel emotionally violated but still sorry for him at the same time. Some of the things you guys said hit me hard, hard enough to knock some sense into me and make me realise any involvement with him will only result in destruction, i cant afford to let myself go down the same road that he is I know I'm better than that.

When i heard him yell out "satan knows" it was more than a hint, i wanted to run out of that house like lightening i knew i was playing with fire. He has said things to me like "I'm suffering" "i shouldnt even be on this earth" those words are never a comfort to hear but your right it is not my job to help him.

sounds like you know what to do, doesn't it?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/01/1984

thanks one light.

This is the second time this has happened in 2 years.

We got into a relationship I broke it off and moved on with my life i was angry as the relationship had potential but i could not put up with his anger and maniplutive ways. Hate is a strong word but i really really disliked him with everybone in my body.

A year later i had a peace about things

knowing God made it so much easier to forgive and forget but i was "reminded"...quite fast of why i left the relationship in the first place.

I cant keep wishing he's going to change even if he doe's it's not going to happen over night.

It also made things hard for me because on the outside he is the guy i had in my head that i wanted to marry when i was young. His talents i admire, taste, and his scense of humour are great. But everything else....is quite undesirable.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

You said that 1/3 of the time he is a blast to hang out with. Hmm..

In your first post you say that you have been away from God for 3 years and are trying to rebuild your relationship with Him. You cannot rebuild a relationship with Christ if you are not committed to it. Put God first. Let that relationship grow. Then if you look for a boyfriend, look for one who also has Christ first in his life. Not someone who says he is a Christian but shows no fruit from that relationship. A person who is a "blast to hang out with" can be fun, but unless he has Christ first, he is not who you should be looking to for a boyfriend.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  498
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/25/1949

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!

RUN TO JESUS!!!

STAY AWAY FROM this 'guy"......

BACK to JESUS,PRAY ....

LORD,FATHER in heaven,I pray in JESUS Name for her safety and I pray that YOU will intervene and FREE her once and for all from this man and similar ones and fulfill YOUR WILL in her....Amen

Listen....RUN to JESUS NOW

Shalom

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  05/27/1981

I agree with onelight...God lives in a believer (1 Corinthians 6:19, 2 Corinthians 6:16) not evil spirits because God has no fellowship with darkness...in other words, God will not allow the devil to dwel with Him. But a believer being oppressed...yes...big difference between possessed and oppressed.

Walking in Victory,

J

• Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

My friend I am just coming out of the EXACT same thing. I am so glad you posted this to let me know for sure that I am doing the right thing. I suffered with a girl who had all the same characteristics you are saying. Her charm and charisma was up to the stars. And she has all the things I want in a wife and complements me in all ways. BUT.... I belive her spirit is dead and the devil is making very good use of her. I went to see her after being seperated from her for a long while and she was so scared when she saw me even though we were just on a simple date for coffee and I think this was because I became born again since we last met (she is in a diff country).

Well.. after I told her that during that night her whole countenance changed. And she was in heavy thought for the rest of the night. After that night she kept trying to avoid me and said so many evil and hurtful things. But I kept getting signs (i think from God) telling me to keep loving her and to keep trying to unlock her heart. Well I did! And I ended up getting seriously burned and I've never hurted like that in my entire life from someone like that. This took a serious toll on my faith and then I started to even think like murderous thoughts. This wasn't my thoughts but the Devil because he knew how mad and betryed I felt and so I took my prayer to God and feverishly prayed for her out of Anger. Then I said to God "please don't let her fall into sheol, bring her into your kingdom!" and I said this out of the deep love I had for her that was unconditional. And God showed me a miraculous sign which caught me by surprise and scared me. After that, I worked hard to stop talking to her and just explained what I thought about the whole situation and how God heard my prayers about her. It hurt so much but I had to let it go.

What I did gain however is a deeper understanding of God which made up for the whole suffering I went through.

Let him go my friend he is only trying to destroy your life.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/03/1961

thanking you for your advice! I am defiently going to trust my gut instinct more, i narrowly missed the flight to visit him and i shouldve taken that as a sign, aswell as that gut feeling in the pit of my stomach.

In regards to ur question "why am i willing to flirt with people of this type" is the fact that 1/3 of the time he can be a blast to hang out with he understands me and we are both very creative. But I'm seeing that having any involvement with him is at a very high price.

I just saw this epoiside on dr phil today about liars, fraudsters and manipulators and how to reconize the signs.

He knew all the ways to suck me in told me everything i wanted to hear told me i could of had it all, all the other things people do to manipulate you to make you love them and care for them. He is an emotional fraudster that i dont want in my life. It's a hard thing to do and i can now definetly relete to other women who have been in abbusive relationships that loving and hating someone oneday and trying to forget things the next is no godly way to live. The fruits of this man are selfish and unjust. I feel emotionally violated but still sorry for him at the same time. Some of the things you guys said hit me hard, hard enough to knock some sense into me and make me realise any involvement with him will only result in destruction, i cant afford to let myself go down the same road that he is I know I'm better than that.

When i heard him yell out "satan knows" it was more than a hint, i wanted to run out of that house like lightening i knew i was playing with fire. He has said things to me like "I'm suffering" "i shouldnt even be on this earth" those words are never a comfort to hear but your right it is not my job to help him.

sounds like you know what to do, doesn't it?

You can pray for this man, but you can't help him yourself. Get away from this relationship for your own safety.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

all I can say, is take it from my own experiences with this kind of thing....get and stay as far away from this person as you can..regardless of how sorry you feel for him.

I'll be praying for you

right on, jackie. :huh:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/01/1984

thanks heaps for your advice yourve all been a marvelous help!

A christian friend told me he has all the symptoms of being demon oppressed.

I hear he went to church. I've realised it's not my job to help him. Your advice got me thru this. It's been hard, i got home to my hometown today to learn that my cat i have had since i was 10 (im 23 now) passed away on the same day that i posted my first post about all of this.

he got into a bad fight and had to be put down. Mum didnt want to tell me this as she had recieved my text only an hour earlier about how i was distraught over what had happened and new it was the last thing i would've wanted to hear.

Also on the 5 hour drive home at night i was about 20 mins away from my destination and i got a text from "that guy"

i looked down to look up and find a road cone right in the middle of my side of the road i had no time to get out of the way i drove straight over it swerved and it was firmly stuck under my car! some kid must of thought it would be funny but i am wondering if any of this is spiritual in any kind of way it definetly could have some metaphorical meaning!

I had a dream the other night after what had happened that God wanted me to fast and i know all of the reasons why I should and will.

Edited by xhistragedyx