• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

It seems as if you are having some troubles, but don't read too much into it. A 13 year old cat can die, and kids do some dumb things (the cone in the road). But I stress to you to ignore all attempts by this man to contact you....don't answer your phone if it is him, don't answer a text message, don't email, don't....don't.....don't.

Now it is time for you to get right with God. Are you attending a Christ centered, Bible believing church? One that holds to the inerrency of Scripture? You need to do that. I would encourage you to make friends with Christians who are supportive and who will encourage you in your walk with the Lord.

<>< ><>

Nathele

PS: Don't take your eyes off of the road when you are driving.....next time it might be a person instead of a cone in the road.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/01/1984

He is trying to be friendly to me and is reminding me of the 'good times' i know this routine and am being weary.

I will take that as very great advice 2! too be honest it was literally a second it's easy to read into it as the text was from him and i immediately hit the road cone it was pretty messed up!

I havn't found a church yet in my new town i am studying in please pray that i do and find an awesome christian flat!

Guest daretobelieve

Hi xhistragedyx :emot-puke-old: ... can you please explain what inspired your user name ... I'm just curious ... Honey you have to stay away from that man and believe me I know how hard that is going to be for you.... He has enormous pulling power over you... "I can read it in between your lines" .... But Jesus has sooo much MORE power ... greater is He who is in me "you" than he who is in the world.... strengthen your walk and learn spiritual warfare ..... take a look at this pdf page

http://www.sweety.com/Jezebel.pdf

and increase your understanding and remember ..... we are commanded to love one another not save one another .... you werent brought into this world to save any one.... thats what Jesus died for, above all my beautiful sister STAY AWAY FROM THAT MAN and get with a real MAN ... JESUS!!!!

:52_52: Daretobelieve ..... AKA possibilitarian

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  10/31/1966

A pratical suggestion is if you can, change your locks to your house or flat. In that way you restrict his activities in making contact. Change your telephone number and go ex-directory. If he appears and you feel under threat, call the Police. Make friends with a Police Officer who is used to dealing with such situations so that if the ex comes back you do have someone who will back you up.

Next what is he suffering with. He may have bi-polar (manic depression) himself. Alternatively he may be schizophrenic. It may be undiagnosed or under treatment and he fails to take his medication. My mum, when she was in private nursing, was asked to deal with a man everyone else was scared of, because he was having a three-way conversation...with himself.

Or he could be demon-possesed. And that could be easier to treat. Does he have anything that connects him to the spirit realm? Clothes, jewellry, books, furniture etc. He may of been given it by someone else, a hand-me-down or similar. Have you yourself been given something by him that causes you issues? Get rid of it, even if it is of some value. Sell it or destroy it. Get it out of your life. Once the link is broken, the demons cannot easily make contact.

I hope these suggestions are of some help. Above all pray to the God who brings us comfort so that you may be comforted.

Edited by woden

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  147
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/19/1983

First, pray. A lot. Just stand your ground as one who you are: a child of God, in a fight agains Satan for the life of this man, the one you described. And as it was said already, put some distance between you and this man.

To pray is the MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO FIGHT OFF SATAN. Bible is true, and thats exactly what the Bible says to do in your case.

This book here is a grate book to read in cases like yours.

Neil Anderson does a great job outlining the key point you need to remember when dealing with people who satan has some control over. It shows you the most important truths that you need to remember, the practical steps you can take. Its filled with examples from his ministry. Its a must have for any Christian as far as I am concerned.

One of the examples from this book is when Neil helped a former satanist bishop be set free from the horrible control that satan had over him. When Neil asked the former bishop about what the biggest treat was for them, the man answered:

"When you pray".

hey

"his tragedy" is a bit emo i know it's in relation to christ's death on the cross i was a bit niave when i chose this name as i am aware that it was actually "his victory". But i hope u can see where i was coming from?

p.s i have been told that this guy is spreading the worst possible things about me that are not true why would he do this? All his x gfs no his ways and are familiar with the fact that bluntly put he is a physco. I feel knowing God i cant dislike him i do but when i do he says that i dont have the love of christ in me if i do dislike him and that that is a very mean thing to say. He is telling everyone I'm crazy so that they wont listen to a word i say and ultimately take his side. He is so worried about the affects on his career. Is it because he knows he is this way and cant admit that he has to mirror things on us? He is even worse than he was when i knew him a year in a half ago.

He is so evil in what he doe's and yes ur right he doe's have that pulling power. But i am close to hating this guy with every bone in my body if i didn't know God i defiantly would. I wish he never came into my life. It makes me so angry that i wasted so much time on him.

Is there much difference between being schzioprentic and demon possessed/oppressed?

My mums a health nurse and reckons he definetly could be.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  118
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/25/1971

hey guys

please take the time to read this

i havnt been on worthyboards in a year but you regulars mite be refreshed by reading my previous posts.

please note i have been away from God the last 3 years was raised a born again christian but wandered but have never turned my back on him. I am working at rebuilding our relationship currently. anyhow..

I am wondering if a believer can be possessed or opressed by demons?

I have a guy i was unfrotunatly dating he was like a lion looking for a victim to devour he was not a very nice person when his true colours shone thru. He said he was a believer and wanted God more than anything but i did not see the fruits of this in any shape or form. It was an abbusive relationship, he would pick me to pieces say really mean things put me down sometimes he got so angry i thought he could kill me. He suffers from depression and had something bad happen to him in his past. He would treat me like this but then turn around and say i was a beautiful creative kind girl that he loved very much. I was trapped. I told him he didnt love me as his love was only a word without the expectations that come with it. Someone who loves you does not treat you like that. On previous posts people have said that satan had brought him into my life as i have always struggled with spiritual warfare for some reason satan comes over and over again to bring destruction into the flow and plan God has for me (helping suicidal people)

eventually after a few months i got out of the relationship. It's been a year and a half and he came back into my life he was in my town and came over to visit he was here for 10 days and got arrested twice for assult on a bouncer the other time for breaching his bail conditions. This was all my fault however i wasn't even there. This guy struggles with lust jealously anger greed hate, he has an addictive personality and is very manuplative.

He wakes up during the night with a look in his eyes and it's almost like something is coming over him like a wave and he convulses. I have heard him yell out "satan knows" in his sleep and i have seen him drunk and declare quietly that demons were in the room. This persons x girlfriends literally hate him and he has repeated these same patterns of behaviour in his previous relationships. He knows he isnt a very nice person and wants to change but never doe's anything to help himself.

He also uses scripture against me. eg "love has no record of wrongs" i know even satan knows scripture.

But seriously guys if this guy is a "believer" then why doe's he seem to be plauged by these spirits or demons do they just hang around or what? and how do u know which ones there are? I have tryed to help him so many times but i end up taking one step forward and 10 backwards. He leaves me emotionally physically and mentally exhausted i dont understand how he enjoys making people jealous and enjoys shredding a womens self worth and self esteem to pieces.

He is so lonely and messed up i feel sorry for him but everything is always someone elses fault. He takes what he can when he can when it comes to girls, but yet he still trys to tell me im a princess and im his special girl and that he will always love me. I'm sure he only says these things to keep me around for lack of better company.

I have recently found out he's pursued my flatmate who is a stripper with bi polar disorder and a drug user when he said he would never stoop that low, shes friendly when she wants to be but shes definetly not a christian far from it unfortunatly, and please dont question me about living with a stripper i realised this was wrong but i knew her from a backpackers i used to work at and she needed somewhere to live temporarily..

i came home to find a note he had left me i didnt even know he was in the same city as me let alone went around to my flat to pursue my flatmate he hardly knew! i couldn't believe it. I think he realised what he was doing was wrong but he tryed to make himself feel better by stating that God has called us to pursue love above all things. This guy is unbelievable he cant handle being single and falls in love as easily as night and day yet i still want to care about him?.

The sad thing is after all the crap hes put me thru theres something inside me that wants to see the best of him and see him thrive in the fruits of the spirit but im weary as i have to protect myself from him and his anger wish rears its ugly head frequently. I hate to say this but he is like a walking demon bringing death and distruction into anybodys life who will let him, i really didnt want to say those words but he is under so much demonic spiritual oppression and this is very obvious to everybody. There is a part of me that wants to cling on but i know i have to let go as he is very much an emotional vampire. He keeps saying hes going to go to church and will change ect..what do i do in this situation he makes it very difficult for me to love him as a friend when he treats people like this. People close to me are telling me to avoid him like the plague and to run as far away from him as possible. Apart of me thinks that maybe if he goes back to church these horrible things will drop off and he will become a new person that id want in my life. What should i do here? everybody can see what he's doing to me and it's easy to look from the outside in but am i stupid for giving him so many chances?

yikes, kinda sounds like my husband.

Stay away from him, precious one!

zaidenmom :emot-hug:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

hey

"his tragedy" is a bit emo i know it's in relation to christ's death on the cross i was a bit niave when i chose this name as i am aware that it was actually "his victory". But i hope u can see where i was coming from?

p.s i have been told that this guy is spreading the worst possible things about me that are not true why would he do this? All his x gfs no his ways and are familiar with the fact that bluntly put he is a physco. I feel knowing God i cant dislike him i do but when i do he says that i dont have the love of christ in me if i do dislike him and that that is a very mean thing to say. He is telling everyone I'm crazy so that they wont listen to a word i say and ultimately take his side. He is so worried about the affects on his career. Is it because he knows he is this way and cant admit that he has to mirror things on us? He is even worse than he was when i knew him a year in a half ago.

He is so evil in what he doe's and yes ur right he doe's have that pulling power. But i am close to hating this guy with every bone in my body if i didn't know God i defiantly would. I wish he never came into my life. It makes me so angry that i wasted so much time on him.

I went through the same thing, seperate yourself from this person. Stop thinking about him and just focus on Jesus, if you keep focusing on this guy he is going to pull you into sin and into hating God. I experianced all this you are going through and I did eventually get angry with God even though I know that he let me meet this person so that I can learn about a few things. I dont regret meeting that person and I did pray for the person and concrerned for their salvation but I left it with GOD and seperated myself completely from that person. It hurts but you got to do it!

Remember that verse, "what fellowship does light have with darkness"..?