Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Get away. Ignore text messages, phone calls etc. You can pray at a distance if you feel sorry for him but you should have zero contact with him.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

ooohh, pabrain I most certainly disagree with you. Many believe as you do and it is okay.

The soul is continually being regenerated and that is where sins arise from or flesh so to speak. The Holy Spirit lives where...not in the soul for He is cleaning and cleansing it and putting it in order.

Being a christian does not exclude us from such things, when we come to Him...He starts the clean up. It is not all done at one time.

If a faithful Christian opens a door the enemy most certainly will have

a field day and one may need deliverance.

Oppression comes from the outside and can come from anywhere. . This is my belief. it is foolish to think otherwise.. I have seen a awful lot in my years... use to believe like you...no more though.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

ooohh, pabrain I most certainly disagree with you. Many believe as you do and it is okay.

The soul is continually being regenerated and that is where sins arise from or flesh so to speak. The Holy Spirit lives where...not in the soul for He is cleaning and cleansing it and putting it in order.

Being a christian does not exclude us from such things, when we come to Him...He starts the clean up. It is not all done at one time.

Oppression comes from the outside and can come from anywhere. . This is my belief. it is foolish to think otherwise.. I have seen a awful lot in my years... use to believe like you...no more though.

Scripture please.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

off the top of my head...God has not given you a Spirit of fear.... apparantly one can have a spirit...Jesus is talking to christians. I will come back later and give you more.... :emot-highfive:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/01/1984

I've read up alot on possession and oppression

if you type it into google there are alot of good christian websites out there that seem to share the same view based on scripture.

I have been oppressed myself at 18 i opened the door and i wont go into detail but i know what i did I earned myself a double whammy there. My mum went thru the same spiritual battle at 40 (generational curse) I dont know if you have experienced being oppressed to the limit but it is literally hell on earth i wouldn't put it on my worst enemy. I have seen unbelievers come to know God and have had fits and convulsions and screaming when the holy spirit came upon them. I have heard testimonys of people levitating and speaking but not of there own voice spitting out objects etc..that is pretty bad possession i dont think a believer could ever experience such things. I prayed in tongues day and night i went to say the name of Jesus as i know there is power in just his name and i couldnt open my mouth i thought it and was instantly released.

I was not left alone for 5 mins and this went on for close to 3 months i was a mess i ended up trying to commit suicide i called on the name of God in desperation and cryed out to him from the pit of my stomach. I was told to respect my parents (simple as that) and i started to get better.

People have said to me God must have an amazing plan for your life as the enemy only taunts people who are a threat to him but mum went thru the same thing (she experienced incest and her father was a member of the masonic lodge which i dont know to much about) and she lives a quiet life and is a caregiver for the elderly. I think satan taunts the easy targets who are vunerable. Sorry for being so heavy duty but i know i can be honest on here and if i can help someone else then great.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  940
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

I concur Patricia.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/01/1984

patricia do you mean that this faithful christian can become possessed? or just oppressed?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

Satan can throw everything he wants at you from the outside. He can not ever possess a Christian, unless the Christian turns from God, as Satan did, and worships Satan. At that point, they will never return to God.

A Christian has the Holy Spirit living in them. The Holy Spirit and demons can not occupy the same place at the same time.