• Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

:rolleyes:

let's just stop and thing for a min.

any body with a lick of common sense would not want to be president. this could say a lot about the people running. :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

google Stanley Hilton and research it very interesting.

Why don't we go into Pakistan and get them

Because Pakistan won't let us.

actually it's worse than that....

the leader of the Taliban is forming an army inside of Pakistan and Al Queda is training them and giving them cash/resources

Pakistan has signed a truce with them

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  653
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  03/26/1977

There are 600-800 concentration camps being built in America by Halliburton ($300 million contract). We must become aware.

I work for Halliburton....this is news to me. Seeing as how we are a global drilling operation, as in energy; not a construction company. If Halliburton has ever built anything, anywhere, I am not aware of it. All offices are built by other companies. Maybe you could post your sources for this? You can't just state this stuff out of the clear blue without revealing where the information comes from. :emot-heartbeat:

http://www.unknownnews.org/camps.html

http://www.libertyforlife.com/jail-police/...ation_camps.htm

You are my perfect example. You work for a company and aren't aware of every operation, intention or contract. This is also how it is with our gov't. The gov't itself isn't the conspirators. There are many well meaning people, in fact maybe most. Yet ther are operations and individuals who are conspiring against the common good, calling it "the common good."

Edited by faith pleases God

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

:emot-heartbeat: Let's think about this for a minute.

I can't be 100% sure because I watch them back to back...but this whole thing about "top secret concentration camps" was a story arc (three episodes I think) from the old Mission Impossible TV series.

Those sources a bit suspect, I suspect.

There are 600-800 concentration camps being built in America by Halliburton ($300 million contract). We must become aware.

I work for Halliburton....this is news to me. Seeing as how we are a global drilling operation, as in energy; not a construction company. If Halliburton has ever built anything, anywhere, I am not aware of it. All offices are built by other companies. Maybe you could post your sources for this? You can't just state this stuff out of the clear blue without revealing where the information comes from. :laugh:

You are my perfect example. You work for a company and aren't aware of every operation, intention or contract. This is also how it is with our gov't. The gov't itself isn't the conspirators. There are many well meaning people, in fact maybe most. Yet ther are operations and individuals who are conspiring against the common good, calling it "the common good."

I read the stories. I'm not sure how reliable the sources are, but for the sake of argument, let's suppose they are 100 percent accurate. Why does this alarm you? What do you think these detention camps are for? Couldn't they be to house Muslims for instance, should an uprising occur? Couldn't they be to house illegals, which is what they are saying they are for? Do you have some reason to believe there is a more sinister purpose for them? :emot-heartbeat:

Lets say they are accurate. Why doesn't this alarm you? This unfailing trust in our gov't is alarming. Your grandparents generation were alive when Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, etc. ran a rampage of tyranny throughout the Earth. Do you think these likes disappeared? No, they took a back seat. Be prepare to continue the agenda of unity and globalism. Something is done like this preparing for something. We have been taken over by special interest groups, private bankers and corporations. Our nation is going to dissolve as sovereign. I have endless reasons to believe that our country; it's freedom, our rights and our sovereignty are under pre-eminant attack that is sinister, evil and conspired. Our media outlets don't focus or relay such things because they have been bought out and controlled by a few of these corporations and elites. For example, Rupert Murdoch owns Fox (and others), Ted Turner owns CNN, TBS (and others), GE owns NBC, USA (and others), Disney owns...... I can go on and on and on but we nedd to get educated. Here, look for yourself http://la.indymedia.org/news/2003/04/47530.php

:whistling: Let's think about this for a minute.

I can't be 100% sure because I watch them back to back...but this whole thing about "top secret concentration camps" was a story arc (three episodes I think) from the old Mission Impossible TV series.

Lets say it is true and it is sinister. Now what do you think about things? Has your paradigm been shifted?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

Lets say it is true and it is sinister. Now what do you think about things? Has your paradigm been shifted?

Has my paradigm shifted? I'm not sure I understand the question.

I work for Halliburton....this is news to me. Seeing as how we are a global drilling operation, as in energy; not a construction company. If Halliburton has ever built anything, anywhere, I am not aware of it. All offices are built by other companies. Maybe you could post your sources for this? You can't just state this stuff out of the clear blue without revealing where the information comes from. :rolleyes:

I read the stories. I'm not sure how reliable the sources are, but for the sake of argument, let's suppose they are 100 percent accurate. Why does this alarm you? What do you think these detention camps are for? Couldn't they be to house Muslims for instance, should an uprising occur? Couldn't they be to house illegals, which is what they are saying they are for? Do you have some reason to believe there is a more sinister purpose for them? :whistling:

Lets say they are accurate. Why doesn't this alarm you? This unfailing trust in our gov't is alarming. Your grandparents generation were alive when Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, etc. ran a rampage of tyranny throughout the Earth. Do you think these likes disappeared? No, they took a back seat. Be prepare to continue the agenda of unity and globalism. Something is done like this preparing for something. We have been taken over by special interest groups, private bankers and corporations. Our nation is going to dissolve as sovereign. I have endless reasons to believe that our country; it's freedom, our rights and our sovereignty are under pre-eminant attack that is sinister, evil and conspired. Our media outlets don't focus or relay such things because they have been bought out and controlled by a few of these corporations and elites. For example, Rupert Murdoch owns Fox (and others), Ted Turner owns CNN, TBS (and others), GE owns NBC, USA (and others), Disney owns...... I can go on and on and on but we nedd to get educated. Here, look for yourself http://la.indymedia.org/news/2003/04/47530.php

As a truck driver, I have been alarmed at the number of Muslims suddenly driving tractor-trailors. It wouldn't surprise me if that is the means they will use to carry out future acts of terror. It also wouldn't surprise me if they are in the planning stages to carry out a gihad, and if that occurs, I would expect we will be under marshall law for a period of time. The government will have to round up the Muslims, and will need a place to hold them. For that reason alone, this may prove to be a good thing.

Could it be used for evil? Sure, but they don't need detention camps to do innocent people harm. They could simply execute all their political enemies and be done with them. We need to be dilligent to keep informed about what is taking place, and I appreciate you keeping us in the loop, but you could also be guilty of taking something and blowing it all out of proportion.

Have you considered maybe it's to round up the discriminating, intolerant Christians that don't want a mark? Things are about to change! The road has been paved.

Has my paradigm shifted? I'm not sure I understand the question.

He has to be a listener to "Coast to Coast Am."

I promise that I don't know if I have ever listened to more than 20 minutes of coast to coast am, I have listened to it 1-2 times ever.