• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

a light moment on feminism:

last summer we went to my daughters house for a cook out. she had invited some of her friends from work. (ups).the subject of feminism came up. one of the young ladies is a big time feminist,and she did not talk about any thing but feminism.

my wife is very outspoken and feisty,and i could tell she had heard enough about feminist and feminism. in that sweet voice

that i hear, when i'm in the dog house, she said "honey i can see why you would burn your bra, why waste the money.

i did'nt dare say anything and my daughter just shook her head.the girl left.

needless to say my wife is no feminism. ;):whistling:

:24::24:

that is so funny.....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The board were kinda slow today I figured we could turn up the heat a little hehehe..

It's already a little "warm" in here. I just heard someone saying something about recharging their flamethrower!

:whistling:;):24:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

The board were kinda slow today I figured we could turn up the heat a little hehehe..

It's already a little "warm" in here. I just heard someone saying something about recharging their flamethrower!

:whistling:;):24:

:24::24:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  780
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  04/20/1983

All I've ever seen from feminists is sexism againt men. As far as I can see women are equal to men in British society, and I've never seen a scrap of evidence to say women are paid less than men for the same jobs. Indeed, it seems to me that most office-based work is done by women now. Walk down any business street in Derby and look into the office windows, you won't see many men in there.

In my experience feminists aren't interested in women's rights, they're interested in revenge for slights that were not done to them against people who didn't commit the slights in the first place.

Guest Biblicist
All I've ever seen from feminists is sexism againt men. As far as I can see women are equal to men in British society, and I've never seen a scrap of evidence to say women are paid less than men for the same jobs. Indeed, it seems to me that most office-based work is done by women now. Walk down any business street in Derby and look into the office windows, you won't see many men in there.

In my experience feminists aren't interested in women's rights, they're interested in revenge for slights that were not done to them against people who didn't commit the slights in the first place.

I do believe, as well, that Femanism and the Femanist movement is about revenge. Sad. :whistling: These women have no idea what they are missing out on.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

the problem i find with my friends who are feminists is that they eventually end up falling in the trap of "everything goes". this includes prostitution because "its her body she has a right to do with it how she pleases" in light of not wanting to "judge". i think this is one of the reasons we need the bible as a standard of moral behaviour because with the "everything goes" type of attitude .... :whistling:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

As I've mentioned before, the mindset of independence, can also be changed, thru tribulations:

Isaiah 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, "We will eat our own food and wear our own apparel; Only let us be called by your name, To take away our reproach."

(The above is in stark contrast to Isaiah 3, where the women are out of order, and in leadership, along with the young.)

Isaiah 3:12 As for My people, children are their oppressors, And women rule over them. O My people! Those who lead you cause you to err, And destroy the way of your paths." 13 The Lord stands up to plead, And stands to judge the people.

Judgment upon a nation can certainly change the hearts and minds of the stiff-necked!

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

My opinion and please remember that...

I do not believe in feminism. I believe it all comes from a root of anger and lets 'emasculate men'

It takes a real woman to let her man know she cannot do it without him and vice versa.

There are virtuous woman out there. Its rare to hear of a virtuous man and yet I have known some.

There are males out there that can snare a woman as well.

Jezebel is different...Solomon had a tremendous amount of lust for a awful lot of things and centered his eyes elsewhere. Jezebel took advantage of that weakness.

Same thing wth Salome who asked for John the baptists head.

Shows us not to forget about the giver of what we have. Our father in heaven and not to make promises too quickly....

Red wing That was great :emot-questioned::emot-questioned:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

From the Merriam-Webster Dictionary:

fem