• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/28/1987

the scripture is the one doing the entertaining. i have just always found it fascinating because ive always thought that jesus will essentially eliminate all forms of sin from the world when he sets up his kingdom. however the scripture makes it clear that there will indeed be sinners outside of the new jerusalem. coupled with the beliefs these new agers have today makes it even more intriguing.

these sinners outside of Jerusalem are not sinning because the devil is still in the picture, they are sinning because the flesh still rules the minds and hearts of man....the ultimate antichrist IS the flesh of man.

well i suppose this theory is debatable as well.

-humanoid

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

the scripture is the one doing the entertaining. i have just always found it fascinating because ive always thought that jesus will essentially eliminate all forms of sin from the world when he sets up his kingdom. however the scripture makes it clear that there will indeed be sinners outside of the new jerusalem. coupled with the beliefs these new agers have today makes it even more intriguing.

these sinners outside of Jerusalem are not sinning because the devil is still in the picture, they are sinning because the flesh still rules the minds and hearts of man....the ultimate antichrist IS the flesh of man.

well i suppose this theory is debatable as well.

-humanoid

they all are, that's why they are called theories and not FACTS.... :)

however, both John and Paul make it very clear as they repeated Christ's teaching on the matter...ANYTHING that is contrary or against God IS antichrist....that sir is not theory but fact

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  261
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  03/15/1970

I think humanoid may have touched on a few interesting points though let's give sound doctrine the priority. The wheat and tares response could have been a parallel that might maybe justify your theory, and I'm inclined to agree about the 'co-existance' thing. We must remember though life is only with Jesus Christ and the whole universe, mystics and all are dependant on His grace.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

We must remember what Humanoid is talking about. he is talking about the millennial period and Jesus Christ and Satan ruling in the same period of time. Satan deceiving the peoples, which we know without a doubt, which is fact not theory that this will not happen for Satan is bound in chains whilst Christ reigns on the earth for 1000 years during the millennial period. Not until after this period is Satan released and given a short time to gather his army to fight against the saints in the final battle and Satan himself is cast into the lake of fire. Rev 20

We must remember what Humanoid is talking about. he is talking about the millennial period and Jesus Christ and Satan ruling in the same period of time. Satan deceiving the peoples, which we know without a doubt, which is fact not theory that this will not happen for Satan is bound in chains whilst Christ reigns on the earth for 1000 years during the millennial period. Not until after this period is Satan released and given a short time to gather his army to fight against the saints in the final battle and Satan himself is cast into the lake of fire. Rev 20

yep

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  421
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

coupled with the beliefs these new agers have today makes it even more intriguing.

I do not find anything the new agers say is intriguing, nor feel compelled to follow lines of reasoning they propose that inevitably lead and are are fabricated to lead to a denial of the core facts of Jesus Christ.

Your right to broach the subject, if you have serious questions concerning that sort of teaching, is undeniable, but concentrating on the commands of Jesus that we show the depth of our love for our Heavenly Father by loving those in need as if those needs were our own, brings a far greater level of satisfaction into our lives than anything new agers or anybody else has to offer.

Of course we as Christians are no longer under the law, not because the law does not exist but because the love of Jesus Christ in us and flowing from us fulfils the law. But I do wonder sometimes how many discussions and queries would really be necessary between Christians if first, before starting the talk, we made sure that at least yesterday and today we had physically done something practical and costly to ourselves to meet in love the needs of another.

If we truly thought and acted and prayed 'in the name of Jesus' that is what we would be doing, with not a great deal of time left for discussing controversial subjects.

And please don't be angry at these words. They are addressed to me, for I am my own harshest critic, and not to you, unless you wish to take them for yourself which would be your choice, not mine.

coupled with the beliefs these new agers have today makes it even more intriguing.

I do not find anything the new agers say is intriguing, nor feel compelled to follow lines of reasoning they propose that inevitably lead and are are fabricated to lead to a denial of the core facts of Jesus Christ.

Your right to broach the subject, if you have serious questions concerning that sort of teaching, is undeniable, but concentrating on the commands of Jesus that we show the depth of our love for our Heavenly Father by loving those in need as if those needs were our own, brings a far greater level of satisfaction into our lives than anything new agers or anybody else has to offer.

Of course we as Christians are no longer under the law, not because the law does not exist but because the love of Jesus Christ in us and flowing from us fulfils the law. But I do wonder sometimes how many discussions and queries would really be necessary between Christians if first, before starting the talk, we made sure that at least yesterday and today we had physically done something practical and costly to ourselves to meet in love the needs of another.

If we truly thought and acted and prayed 'in the name of Jesus' that is what we would be doing, with not a great deal of time left for discussing controversial subjects.

And please don't be angry at these words. They are addressed to me, for I am my own harshest critic, and not to you, unless you wish to take them for yourself which would be your choice, not mine.

I am in total and complete agreement with you. I have said what you just said so many times I think my face has turned blue. It is good to hear confirmation of the things that I believe the Lord has made clear to me.... :noidea:

• Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

could the antiChristt, once having convinced the population that he isJesuss, deceive them into entering a 'counterfeit' millennial kingdom?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  421
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

I am in total and complete agreement with you. I have said what you just said so many times I think my face has turned blue. It is good to hear confirmation of the things that I believe the Lord has made clear to me....

That is all it needs, dear sister in Christ. Just two of us in total agreement, for then we stand together with Jesus Christ, and nothing on earth is more powerful than that combination.

I am in total and complete agreement with you. I have said what you just said so many times I think my face has turned blue. It is good to hear confirmation of the things that I believe the Lord has made clear to me....

That is all it needs, dear sister in Christ. Just two of us in total agreement, for then we stand together with Jesus Christ, and nothing on earth is more powerful than that combination.

a hearty AMEN to that...what is loosed on earth will be loosed in Heaven, what is bound on earth will be bound in Heaven.

I cannot describe to you the movement within me from the words you spoke...How powerful and mighty is our Lord and Savior!! God Almighty, Creator of the Heavens and the earth. Conquerer of all evil...A light unto the world so bright the sun is not needed for the SON has come in its stead!!!