IGNORED

Interracial Marriage

Guest HIS girl
I can't help how you analyse things but hey, go ahead and drag me through the mud - it doesn't change who I am and why I'm here: (on planet Earth).

To serve HIM -

Yeah, will calling people racist without any evidence because you want to isn't doing it.

But you can have warped views on humanity and you are doing it any better?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

I can't help how you analyse things but hey, go ahead and drag me through the mud - it doesn't change who I am and why I'm here: (on planet Earth).

To serve HIM -

Yeah, will calling people racist without any evidence because you want to isn't doing it.

lol. When are you going to admit that you're trying to drag me through the mud with your groundless accusations simply because you want to. What makes you think that you have the right to do that to ANYONE.

Does your christianity?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Insulting yesult -

Does it?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

To serve HIM -

Blessings, HisGirl... God doesn't make any mistakes and he certainly did not make one in you. There will always be some people who will hang on to fears and beliefs that have no substance in God's word. Ignore them and continue Loving God the way you do. We are all the same - the same - we bleed the same color blood. Blessings!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

So please if you would clarify for me what your points are.

How about scrolling back and actually reading them. It's not hard.

Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean that I am self-righteous.

When you accuse me of racism simply because you want to, yes it does.

Now if I got your points wrong then please inform me. Because the only points I saw that you have made were all basically telling the PO not to commit into an interracial marriage because of so many bad things that were going to happen to them and their children.

Gosh. You got my points wrong. How strange. Because you want to. Yes that's been obvious from the beginning. Scroll back and actually answer them or admit that you're being arrogant and insulting because you have a different opinion that you've yet been able to prove by actually answering me.

You had nothing GOOD to say about the subject which implies or tells me that you are dead against interracial marriage.

Garbage. I said it should always be based on treating other people the way that we want to be treated.

You want me to stick to "As you wish" while you keep runnin your mouth at me? Is that what you want? Or shall we agree to disagree?

How about you admit the truth about your own attitude. That you'd prefer to insult and attack people who you don't agree with on this subject. (Although you haven't been able to give any good reason to back yourself up or disprove anything I've said so far.)

As already stated. The best you've been able to come up with is arrogant and self-righteous innuendos.

Is that all you want to do is spew insults and garbage out of your mouth at everybody? Because that is exactly what you are doing. You seem to be confrontational with every body on all threads you participate in. I'm done ruck1b.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

stil going on about this yesult i am starting to wonder what sort of man you are after reading what you have been leaving in this thread its like you are against interracial marraiges what happend at the tower of babel and what language was spoken did not god confuse the people did not god stop them from building a tower that would reach heaven ?

was it white man or was it an olive skin man that first walked on this earth when god created what we see today and when he formed adam from the dust of this earth what color was adam our bibles we read from dont give an accurate account

is god a male or is god a female ?

And what has that got to do with treating other people the way you would want to be treated? Would you like to be half black and half asian in an asian country? Is is a 'sin' or would the child just have difficulties fitting in? God made racial differences for a reason. They create diversity in the human race. Cultural differences come out of groups of people who share the same characteristics. Without that group diversity the world would be very bland. When a child is not going to 'fit in' to the country around them it isn't fair. If they will, then I don't see a problem.

People are ignoring this because they WANT to. People can marry someone of a different race and not give much consideration to how this will affect their children because they simply DON'T CARE. Their childs needs become secondary to to their own choices. Is this always the case? No. But it happens. This is my point and this is what people are DELIBERATLY wanting to villify me over.

i am not saying this to insult you yesult i have been reading what you have been leaving to his girl

i think sevral people involved in this thread have questioned your intentions

i am all for interracial marraige and i am sure gods son was not a racist

In otherwords you're also implying that I'm racist without being able to back it up.

So you're insulting me while claiming you arn't like everybody else. Either back up your statements by answering my points or admit to what you're actually doing.

Yesult

i am willing to back what i have said to you and if you want we can go on a one on one debate in this very forum just to show you that i can back what i am saying i am willing to go into a soap box debate with you just contac one of the mods like brother dave get him to set the rules up and have him ask the members to stay out of the soap box debate

are you game to do this or are you just going to run your mouth of in this very topic are you a man of god or are you a flake a little boy who has not bothered to hand over what god is wanting him to deal with

i have delt with guys like you yessult and when ever i confront guys like you i notice you cant back what you hold so close to your heart

what you say in this topic and in the threads you have been involved in is insulting it shows me the type of christian you are and in all honesty yesult you are not a true christian

i would not want some one like you representing christ on this earth guys like you do more dammage then good yesult

i know ther are jews who are very racist the jews i have ran into like playing the victem they dont bother allowing god to heal them what these jews do is what i see happening with in my own country towards the true australians

we can do this two ways yesult set up a soap box debate in this very forum or i will insult you in this very thread

your choice yessult time for you to die to what god has been asking you to deal with

ther was no racism in christ jesus showed compassion more then i can say for you he did not teach his disciples to hate the other cultured groups that were living in the villages he found him self ministering in jesus did not tell his disciples god only wants white people to represent him on this earth

christians like you yessult have caused new christians to fall if you dont deal with what you are avoiding to deal with come judgment day god wil deal with you you can hide your sins from us who dont know you in person but you cant hide what you are avoiding to deal with from god

you are a flake yessult and i will openly say this in this very forum yessult you are a racist

damo1

guys like yesult need to be delt with guys like yesult cant think that being interracialy married wil cause harm to ther kids guys like yesult are like the ones i am getting to know

white power one true race ther are neo nazis in america that think like yesult and ther are christians who agree with thes neo nazi skin heads

the skin heads i have been reading up on are being watched by the fbi thes skin heads have a web site the web site i have saved preys on young white american males the skin heads who control this web site teach young american males that they are the true prottectors of america they encourage white skin heads to hate all the ethnic groups living in ther country

we have thes groups in australia i have come across flyers and have ran into thes guys

i have seen the harm they can do to an aborigonal person an asian person a jew and the other ethnic groups living in australia

when i was young i fought off a skin head who had something to prove to his mates he new i was not a true australian so he decided to remind me who the true aussies were and told me to my face how he hates croatians

and sadly ther are christians like yesult that say the very same thing i had said to me

the skin head was a coward every time i came close to him i could sence he was scared his mates thou did not come in and back him up at first i thought i was going to get hurt but something inside me said go for it the skin head pissed him self after i finished with him not one person bothered to see if i was ok ther were 9 of them i had no back up

i put up with a fair bit when we moved to australia

i see the way australians insult the chinese the asains the filipinas and the lebs and the muslims and the italians and the greeks

its like they cant handle having us sayiing wer australian its like they want to remind me who the true aussies are

this is all yesult is doing reminding me and his girl who the supperior race is

yesult is not being honest i have worked who yesult is thats why i confronted yesult

if yesult chickens out this wil show me the type of person he is and i will have every right to insult yesult in this very thread

at least i have nothing to hide i know who i am as a man i can honestly say i had issues i needed to deal with when i was a young christian

i hated white people especialy white american males

i could not stand the site of the white people in my school in my community i lived in

one kid would go out of his way to call me a wog he would hit me and i put up with it this even hapend in the catholic school i was going to the nuns even insulted me to my very face and said god hates you and told me how i wil go to hel all because my skin color is olive brown they could not handle having a croatian wanting to learn english and be taught

and yesult thinks i cant back what i am saying in this very thread

damo1

if yesult is a brother in christ why has he been spewing his hate in this very thread ? if he was a true brother in christ he would be dealing with what he is avoiding to deal with yesult is leaving him self open to be pulled up

i am with in my rights to pull yesult up in this very thread

in all honesty can a christian who belongs to this forum show me were christ taught his disciples to be racist if you can show me where christ taught his disciples to be racist i wil denounce openly in this very thread what christ had done in my life and i wil stop reaching out to the hurting in my comunity and let the real white christians do what i have been doing in the city i live in

simple request time for yesult to deal with what he is avoiding to deal with or he will find him self being insulted by me in this very thread

if you white people cant handle what i am saying to yesult i dare you to rebuke me in this very thread

i hav had it with guys like yesult

its because of christians like yesult i have to come before god and i have to cry out to god asking god why asking god to help me asking god to take the anger i am feeling in me and replace it with his peace and teach me to be more cival as a man of god i am also with in my rights to challange him

yesult is a jewish name he gets no special treatment from me

damo1