• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  365
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1989

I read Yesult's comment. While it may be a valid comment to Yesult, he didn't back it up with any scripture. Read Deuteronomy Chapter 12 Yesult. Also, kids are going to be bullied, life will be hard, regardless of their race. We live in a fallen world, either way. Is it not something God can help them through and use for His will? Telling a mixed couple not to have children is something that does not sound like it would be coming from the Lord. Of course, some people grow up a certain way and have a hard time changing the way they think abut certain things. There is nothing in the Bible that speaks against different races marrying and having children. If it were a sin, God would say so. Let's not put words in His mouth.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Damo, my friend...

You know all too well the pain and stupidity of racism. There will always be those who are ignorant and bigoted. Do not endanger your spirit in the Lord by trying to change such foolish people. God will deal with them eventually. One of my favorite quotes...

Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret. ~Ambrose Bierce

God Bless you, brother!!

so true sister very wise words by ambrose

i just dont like the bigots i am running into that cal them selves christians its not easy having to come before god asking him to help you get on with those that go out of ther way to insult you and remind you that its white mans ways and white mans laws and tel you that jesus died for the white man

it puzzles me why an ethnic person from a diffrent race has to ask gods son to help him deal with the anger they feel inside and then have to put up with christians who say he has a chip on his shoulder and he has no right to insult anyone double standards is all i am seeing

god bless you sister for your encouragment

from your brother in the lord damo1

You know demo1 I run into prejudiced people all the time. I see them as decieved, ignorent (unlearned) and lost. They know nothing better then to build themselves up at the expence of others because they need that to make themselves feel better about their selves. In short, They need Jesus.

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

parker 1

grow up and deal with what your avoiding to deal with your just like some of the members in this forum and what you are doing is this instead of taking the plank out of your eyes you are judging me for what i said to yesult

yesult cant back up what he has said to his girl it amazes me how cold some christians are

i was listening to my local christian station last night and the speaker was talking how cold some churches are in canberra he was a visitor from london and what he said was spot on

i see it in these boards all the time soon as some one does not like what you are saying they try to avoid what god is asking them to deal with they attack a brother they know nothing about

you have issues parker 1 i saw where you were pulled up in this very thread and you could not stand your own ground what you said is this i have had it with this post i am not the one with the problem

i have nothing to hide parker 1 you have issues that god is wanting you to deal with stop attacking me because you find what i say a little to hard to handle

i am getting sick and tired of people like your self running to the moderators when they are challanged its like you expect the moderators who have ther own familys to think about and ther own walk to deal with guys like me

do you know how be littling it is for a black person or some one like my self asking a pastor for assistnace with food or walking into a charity group that is run by st vincent depaul

i have seen were the social workers who work for thes charitys be littling people from difrent races

one person asked for some one else to see me and my first wife i was told by the social worker they had issues with people from my country and refused to see us so i was asked to take over

do you think i enjoy having to put up with what i hear from you and morning glory

deal with what you are avoiding to deal with dont chicken out and make it look like i have a problem and i am against white people

i am not the one who has a chip on his shoulder

damo1

hay massorite

your one of the members that i like and i see that what you say in this forum is of the spirit and spot on brother

i always take my time to read what you leave in this forum and you are again spot on by what you had left me people are prejidus brother and its time they deal with ther prejiduses instead of passing the buck and making it look like some one else is in need of being rebuked

i have seen were certian members run to the moderators if they cant handle what some one is saying and i have seen were a new member has been ganged up on

if you dont fit in and are not liked you are either ignored or harrased like what i am having to put up with i have had warnings i have had been told to let it go dont attack them dont judge them

when paul says judgment starts from with in no use blabering in cyber land how good a christian you are if you cant put what you hear preached in your own church into action

thats just how i am i am not perfect and i can openly admitt this and say i am not perfect

soon as one area of your life is delt with and you think i am ok god brings something else from your past to the surface for me to deal with thats how my walk has been i wish god can take everything but i am seeing its like a slow prosses

thanks brother god bless

from damo1

parker 1 now i am going to weight for morning glory to suck up to you and tap you on the shoulder like she did with ruck

so you think i need prayer hay if your going to pray pray for healing in my sons life pray that he wil not be bitter but pray that he wil take on what i said to him he is white just like you and what is happening is this my son is being bashed by kids from other races who hate white people i taught my son not to be like his old man was i said to my son i was bulied like he is know being bullied

tell me parker 1 what do you know about me what can you say in this thread that you feel god is wanting me to deal with if you think i have a hate towards white people

this is what god did when i finaley surrendered and if you want i can ask my land lord to add something in this forum he has known me since i was 18

the ones i found hard to get on with god began to put cops in my path who were white christians

he put white teachers in my path he put spirit filled nuns in my path he even put a good brother in my path who was exactly like me he has his own ministry know he was being raised to be the assistant pastor

i did not ask god to put thes people in my path soon as i began to deal with what i needed to deal with god helped me over come my own prejiduses

the christian police officers god put in my path have been a blessing to me they have helped me over come my own fears

i had white cops lay into me when i was young heard of the phone book treatment ?

cops in australia use the phone book by ussing the phone book it does not leave marks on your body

i had one cop grab me in the cell by the throat and he realy gave it to me

know i dont hate white australian cops like i use to and it was the same with the whites that layed into me i have a lot of good white friends and american white friends who have spoken into my life brother dave is one of them and you have seen sevral of my other american friends like sister beliver

i have good white australian friends too

i suggest you stop thinking to your self that i have hate and issues that i need to deal with and worry about your own walk and what god is asking you to deal with

can you do that parker 1 or will you twist what i have said to you my land lord is wiling to leave something in this forum he is white parker1 he has helped me and i dont pay no rent or do i pay electricity or the gas bill

the small lap top i have its from my land lord

try to get to know some one you know nothing about parker 1 before you open your mouth

yesult cant back what he has said to his girl that is why i am stepping in parker 1

damo1

Guest HIS girl

'damo1'

yesult cant back what he has said to his girl that is why i am stepping in parker 1

damo - I think it's time to walk away from this thread.

- I am old enough now to be absolutely comfortable with who I am and since becoming a Christian I am absolutely over the moon that the LORD had me in mind before the foundations of this World! :emot-hug:

I was very much wanted by the Author of Life and I am secure in that knowledge.

Let the Lord deal with those that have issues concerning racism.

damo - leave it at the foot of His throne.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

Most of us do not like for things to change and we see everything as a threat.Racism is our fear of the change.The ones ,just like me,that have taken the road of interracial marriage have accepted whatever problem which can arise and still do.However the most suprisingly is that it was much easier than we thought and this is valid for our children as well.Today it is very easy to travel from one place to another and interracial becomes a standard as time goes.

With God and Jesus blessing a marriage even innterracial cannot fail.

Blessings

hay his girl

i hear where you are comming from and i am seeng that god has his hands on you

i for one will not walk away from this thread i stated we can learn something if we die to the prejidus that is evident in this thread

i just saw a documentory on sbs about italy they have vigilianti groups that are making it hard for the africans and romanians and the arabs that have spent all ther money to live in italy

the vigilanti groups that are walking the streets in italy are causing trouble for thes people that have left ther countrys

the reporter showed a group of african italian christians men women and kids he interviewed them and what they said was this we are know in fear of being attacked they were praying and asking god to soften the hearts of the italian people and the italian vigilati groups

i heard four arab males say they are tired of being looked down on the home they were calling home was a run down building and one of the arab males said to the reporter would you put up with the living conditions rain was comming in and no heating or proper windows

then i saw two romanian men being arrested by the police and the two guys were standing together you could see the tears comming down the old romanian guy

i am not going to step down or will i leave this thread

while we have cold hearted christians who wil not deal with what god is asking them to deal with

yet they think they have the right to judge some one they know nothing about

parker one has know left him self wide open and i am weighting for parker one to respond

it has not efected me i can walk away from this forum feeling very peace full his girl

but i see some cant do this its as if they have some thing to prove

god bless you and your family his girl

damo1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

This thread has really run it's course now. Hasn't someone else got a problem or are looking for advice. Or should I go out and make a problem for myself so that I :emot-hug: can post it, just to change the subject?

ruck1b

i am fine i am honoring god and i am ok with what i have left in this thread in all honesty i went over what i have left and i feel no shame or should i be comming before god asking him to deal with the chip on my shoulder

i am feeling peace full i just finished praying and i enjoyed the time alone i had with god

it amazes me when it comes to the work shops that i have gone to its as if these work shops are set up for one reason to teach you to get on with the cold ness that normal christians will not deal with

i am ordering the conversation i heard on my local christian radio station for my own use

and i wil be siting in another work shop with some aborigonal christians i know teaching australian pastors how to make church more welcoming for people from difrent races

this is the work shop i am getting ready for

amazing how know we all want this thread to die

has a moderator clossed this thread has a moderator responded to the requests for this thread to be clossed ?

brother let me say one thing i am feeling very peace full i have no hate towards white people i have no hate towards the ones that hurt me

i have proven one thing i am not part off the gang when i say gang i dont fit in with the members who have been involved in this forum for very long time

i dont run down obama i dont set up post after post on what is going on in america this forum has become very political and if you dont hold on to the same views your not acepted

i am being care full that i dont alow what i see attach its self to me and destroy what god has been doing in my life

jesus was not political or did he have any hate towards the people he came in contac with

he did not even judge the soilder who asked for his servant to be healed or did he judge the women at the well or did he judge the blind man he healed

he was not even cold to the ones who stopped to listen to him

know if your going to tell me i am not honoring god go over some of the topics in this forum and take a close look at what is said in some of the topics in this forum ask your self the same question you had asked me

i am ok brother i have no chip on my shoulder

yes you are right i dont need to take on board what you had said does this mean i am going to ignore you and hate you no i am in no right to hate you or ignore you just because we dont agree

damo1