IGNORED

obama declares i pray to jesus not allah.

redwing

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

We must be careful because if MorningGlory is the translator, we might be getting a bill in the mail. LOL

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Exactly!! Thank you MG. From now on you are my translator. It doesn't pay anything tho. :emot-hug:

Hmmm.....much like my other job. :)

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

Last election, I wrote "Christ Jesus" as a write-in.

Hey - I still voted!

I think that Sarah Palin was the bright spot in that seemingly never-ending election, so I voted for the McCain / Palin ticket. However, I did consider third parties and write ins, but I wasn't as creative in my thinking as you were.

The time will come when Jesus Christ will rule and reign over the earth from the Throne of David in Jerusalem. Until then, it appears that men will continue to make a horrible mess of things.

Isaiah 2:1-5 1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. 2 And it shall come to pass in the latter days, that the mountain of Jehovah's house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 3 And many peoples shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of Jehovah from Jerusalem. 4 And he will judge between the nations, and will decide concerning many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. 5 O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of Jehovah.

nChrist

I think that Sarah Palin was the bright spot in that seemingly never-ending election, so I voted for the McCain / Palin ticket. However, I did consider third parties and write ins, but I wasn't as creative in my thinking as you were.

nChrist

She is the only reason I voted for the GOP as well; it looks like that's the case with a lot of people.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

nChrist

She is the only reason I voted for the GOP as well; it looks like that's the case with a lot of people.

If Sarah was on top of the GOP ticket, I would of voted GOP.

Guest Butero
I've wondered, too, why it's ok for him or any Democrat to say things like this, but not George Bush.

Hmm. Let's see:

For one, George W. Bush's faith in Christ wasn't constantly questioned, doubted and smeared by fanatical bigots...

Need I say more?

Hmm. Obama supports abortion. He supports gay rights. Both are condemned, scripturally. What part of that is hard to understand? If I claimed to be a Christian, and I was cheating on my wife, how much credibility would I have, as a Christian? This is no different. If Obama was as dedicated to Christ as he says he is, he would not support either abortion, or gay rights. No Christian would. Unless they were morally bankrupt. It's not bigotted to say someone's position is wrong, when it clearly goes against scripture and core Christian beliefs.

Amen..that is true, but that is not what people are saying. Not only do they say the position is wrong, but this person is not a Christian. The only way you can say that with absolute is if one said they dont believe in Christ. Such judgements are not reserved for anyone here. If so then we could begin point fingers..or emotes at anyone we wanted to.

I understand where you are coming from Ruck, but if we take that position and are consistent, then any mass murderer, adulterer, thief, anything, who hasn't publically stated they don't believe in Jesus could be a born again Christian. When it comes to past world leaders, one could question whether or not Hitler could have been saved, because many have claimed he was a Catholic. Obama supports the radical homosexual agenda, and even worse, he supports abortion and even infanticide, because heaven forbid any woman be punished with a baby. It is hard for me to accept such a person as a brother in the Lord.

Guest Butero
I've wondered, too, why it's ok for him or any Democrat to say things like this, but not George Bush.

Hmm. Let's see:

For one, George W. Bush's faith in Christ wasn't constantly questioned, doubted and smeared by fanatical bigots...

Need I say more?

Hmm. Obama supports abortion. He supports gay rights. Both are condemned, scripturally. What part of that is hard to understand? If I claimed to be a Christian, and I was cheating on my wife, how much credibility would I have, as a Christian? This is no different. If Obama was as dedicated to Christ as he says he is, he would not support either abortion, or gay rights. No Christian would. Unless they were morally bankrupt. It's not bigotted to say someone's position is wrong, when it clearly goes against scripture and core Christian beliefs.

Amen..that is true, but that is not what people are saying. Not only do they say the position is wrong, but this person is not a Christian. The only way you can say that with absolute is if one said they dont believe in Christ. Such judgements are not reserved for anyone here. If so then we could begin point fingers..or emotes at anyone we wanted to.

I understand where you are coming from Ruck, but if we take that position and are consistent, then any mass murderer, adulterer, thief, anything, who hasn't publically stated they don't believe in Jesus could be a born again Christian. When it comes to past world leaders, one could question whether or not Hitler could have been saved, because many have claimed he was a Catholic. Obama supports the radical homosexual agenda, and even worse, he supports abortion and even infanticide, because heaven forbid any woman be punished with a baby. It is hard for me to accept such a person as a brother in the Lord.

Let's use Hitler as an example. We know what Hitler did, we know under the circumstances of our knowledge there would be only one place that he was destined to go. But, what if Hitler hid out, then one day came to a realization...that the god he thought he had was not real. Then met the real Christ. Lets just say Hitler confessed. Now that is seriously jumping to conclusions. We know that Hitler was full of hatred, yet we must still be careful not to assign even him a place...because "that day" has not come. We are warned...judge nothing before the time. I do understand that it may be hard for you to accept him a brother, but, accept him you should. He may just be the "least of these". I wouldn't throw him out, just keep him in prayer. It would be a fearful sight to see one who we declared not a brother, bearing witness against us in "that day". In any case, I do understand what you are saying Butero, believe me I do.

I believe anyone can be saved if they repent before they die, even in an extreme case like that of Hitler. In the case of Obama, he has not repented. His positions are what they are. Yes, he could change down the road, but he is not there now. It does make sense to pray for him, and I agree that God's grace is big enough to save anyone, but I cannot accept Obama as a Christian as long as he supports abortion, infanticide, and the homosexual agenda. I can agree with you that there is hope for his soul until he takes his last breath.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

Disrespectful or threatening comments toward governmental institutions and/or world leaders will not be tolerated. (1 Pet. 2:13-17)

And yet the Obama-bashing continues. :noidea: The trash-talking, slander, etc. Unless this excludes the Democratic Party in general and Barack Obama in particular, you're all in violation of this rule. Just I was when I talked smack about George W. Bush.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

People compare Obama to Hitler, they say he is Antichrist. Attacks on his character and personhood. But since he's Obama, it's okay. Whatever. This is stupid and I don't care anymore. It's a waste of energy. Partisan politics at its most crass and immature. :noidea::blink:

People compare Obama to Hitler, they say he is Antichrist. Attacks on his character and personhood. But since he's Obama, it's okay. Whatever. This is stupid and I don't care anymore. It's a waste of energy. Partisan politics at its most crass and immature. :noidea::laugh:

i'm sorry you feel that way gauntlet. but i must say that the things you've said about Bush weren't the most "mature" either. it's obama's actions that are in the spotlight, that's all.

Well, he's got a point; no one has called the President names but the general discourse at Worthy is not respectful to the man or the office. It may not be against the TOS but it's not really right, no matter who is in the Oval Office. And, before anyone says it, I KNOW that the former President was also disrespected, even here. And that was wrong too.