IGNORED

Rapture

other one

Guest LadyC

your arrogance astounds me. in fact, to the point where i've completely lost respect for anything you might have to say on any subject. your attitude is the antipathy of Christ-likeness. you lose credibility when you behave the way you do.

from this last post of yours, it appears you did not even read mine.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LCPGUY

Greetings Dad:

You may want to get a hold of God now and ask which ones Jesus is going to "leave behind" of His bride. I'm sure He will tell you for He is a rewarder of those who "diligently" seek Him.

Dad, oh Dad, Helloooo... Earth to Dad!!! :o

Jesus isn't going to leave any of His bride behind. We all go up to meet Him.

As Christie pointed out, those that are persecuted and slain are those that accept Christ after the rapture and do not take the mark of the beast. Those that are sealed on their foreheads by God consist of two groups. Those that are killed and came out of the tribulation via physical death, and then those that managed to live through it all and enter the millennial kingdom.

By the way, that group of 144,000 will be an awesome evangelical team :rofl:

Bro John

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings lcpguy,

As Christie pointed out, those that are persecuted and slain are those that accept Christ after the rapture and do not take the mark of the beast. Those that are sealed on their foreheads by God consist of two groups. Those that are killed and came out of the tribulation via physical death, and then those that managed to live through it all and enter the millennial kingdom.

By the way, that group of 144,000 will be an awesome evangelical team

After all our conversations, you still don't have a clue, you just keep following the party line.

Please, please, please, read your Bible, therein lies the truth. Lean not unto your own understanding.....

Proverbs 3:6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Guest LCPGUY
Greetings lcpguy,

By the way, that group of 144,000 will be an awesome evangelical team

After all our conversations, you still don't have a clue, you just keep following the party line.

Please, please, please, read your Bible, therein lies the truth. Lean not unto your own understanding.....

Proverbs 3:6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Dad, in ll due respect,

I have the read the Bible. I have prayed over it.

And yes, I do have a clue. And after so doing, I still believe you are wrong on this subject.

You always claim that I have been deceived. Yet I think it is you who have been deceived.

However, let us not divide over this issue - PLEASE!

I know you think I am stupid and insincere,

But I do love you Bro.

Bro John

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

HOWEVER, before that occurs, God is going to make sure that ALL of HIS saints are fully armored and filled with the Holy Spirit and will be operating as under the spirit of Elijah. This is the ONLY WAY Christians are going to survive that terrible time.

However, since the pre-tribs are going to be outta here, it becomes pretty obvious that THEY won't be prepared for the persecution and the trials which are to come upon this world. AND they WILL take the MoB.

However, since the pre-tribs are going to be outta here, it becomes pretty obvious that THEY won't be prepared for the persecution and the trials which are to come upon this world. AND they WILL take the MoB.

Dad Earnie, If the only way christians are going to survive is for the Spirit's help, then it seems to me that you are saying that the Spirit won't help anyone that is looking for a Pre Trib rapture. And that Pre Tribers are so stupid that they arn't capable of seeing things coming about and that maybe they were wrong.

You seem to me to be saying that unless you believe in post trib you are stupid and God won't help you even though you believe in him, live your life in his ways, and are prepaired to see him face to face any second of your life, and from scriptures that lead them in that direction in the first place.

Do you realize how terribly offensive that is, and how it will alienate you from the very people you think your trying to help (from your prospective).

You...... you....... the Spirit just won't let me write it........

There is a book that you need to read. It's called "How to Win Friends and Influence Enemys" It might not save you soul, but it will give you a little insite on how to treat people. You don't seem to pick up on much of that out of scripture so give a try from the secular standpiont. My guess is that you're so self centered you really don't care or you wouldn't treat people the way you do.

Guest phelanfine

:t2: hey other one

getting back to the important sruff. I hear that there are giant :t: flat head catfish in the tributary rivers in your area. is that true?

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD :rolleyes:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

So I put on that Armor of God and get used to it. I learn how to use it. I go forward fearlessly, knowing that God has prepared me for the time that is to come.So I put on that Armor of God and get used to it. I learn how to use it. I go forward fearlessly, knowing that God has prepared me for the time that is to come.

Bless you saints.

Well, in a sense the discussion comes down to this. Are we prepared? Have we the Armor of God securely in place? Regardless of the timing of His return, are we prepared for whatever the future may hold?

His Belt of Truth, always dealing with others in Truth, never telling a white lie, never misleading others intentionally or otherwise to prove ourselves spiritually superior or correct. Always focused on God's Truth rather than our own understanding.

His Breastplate of Righteousness, a Righteousness only available from Heaven protecting our heart from all evil influence and the effect of a dying world.

Our Feet fitted with Readiness to get out among the lost and share the Good News of Jesus Christ. We should be shouting His name from every mountaintop...the name of JESUS! Do we have our Nikes on?

His Shield of Faith protecting us from the "flaming arrows" from the evil one quenching their fire with our steadfast faith before they can do any harm.

His Helmet of Salvation fitted over our head protecting our mind from corruption and evil and vile things, ensuing that those things never violate our senses and weaken our resolve to stand for purity and love.

His Sword, which is His Word...always reading and studying and growing in our understanding of His will for us as only the Holy Spirit can provide.

PRAYER...praying in the Spirit on ALL occasions, energizing us for battle, placing ALL our needs and our future, regardless of what it may be, in His hands.

Yes, put on the Armor of God and ensure it is secured in place

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  187
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  678
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  05/23/1959

those who come to serve God after the tribulation will still be here when Christ returns to set up His Kingdom on earth... seems people think the rapture is the second coming... actually, the rapture occurs in the sky. the second coming occurs after the 7 years have ended.

during those 7 years, there will be a multitude of believers. there will be the 144,000. there will be those who refuse the mark of the beast. the rapture won't leave the true believers behind. it will leave behind those who are not saved. many of them will persevere til the end. (or the beginning, if you choose to think of the end of this sin infested world as a good thing since it ushers in the 1000 year reign of Christ on earth). you want scriptures ernie? go look them up. the Bible spells this out. i'm not going to continue arguing with you. i'm going up in the rapture whether it happens pre-, mid-, or post. i'll see you in the sky ernie. if you want to keep arguing it then, my attention will be on God, not on you, so you'll be arguing with yourself. in fact, you can do that now if you'd like.

Hi LadyC

Thank you for your post it is definitley the only answer that makes any sense. And the Scriptural proof is amazing. Which we have all stated over and over and over...Why in the world would God want to put His children through the Tribulation when He sacrificed Himself on the Cross for our sins. He already paid for us and that is why He is going to Rapture us all off this rock that is slowly descending into oblivion. Good Grief he loves us far then we can even imagine, He is not going to put us in the hands of the Antichrist! :wub: And yes there is tons of proof that he will takes us out before the Tribulation. Which we have stated over and over and over...And yes there will be people turning to Christ during the Tribulation its in the Scriptures. They will be some of the strongest Christians that ever were, because they will have to die for what they believe. I mean you can all sit here on the rock and wait for the Tribulation to end, but I plan to be in Heaven with Jesus and listening to my favourite prophet Elijah tell me what it was like in the Old Testament Days. When we get there we'll put the coffee on! :x:

In His Precious Name

Marilyn

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

:wub: hey other one

getting back to the important sruff. I hear that there are giant :t: flat head catfish in the tributary rivers in your area. is that true?

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD :wub:

My uncle's father in law caught one by reaching in it's nesting hole that weighed about 75 pounds. The fish got him by the arm when he tried to grab it and it took 5 of us to get him and the fish out of the water. Had there only been one or two in the river with him he probably would have drowned. I don't fish by hand any longer.

I have seen 40 to 50 pounders caught in the deep waters of some of the larger lakes, but the really mean ones are in the rivers. The things are nasty, but a real challenge to get in with 10 to 12 pound test line.

We don't keep anything we catch. We are feeders and releasers so to say.

Sam

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Beloved brother "Dad Ernie",

Please do not be offended by any of what I am going to say. My purpose is not to offend you, but to make you think.

Why do you have so little faith? You believe that a Christian who (perhaps) erroneously interprets the timing of the Rapture will walk blindly into the Mark of the Beast out of pride or false conviction. Because they are deceived in one area, they are made unable to break through and see the truth when it is before them.

You are, in essence, making belief in a pre-trib Rapture into a Mark of the Beast itself! Rather than extending the power and preservation (that you claim the Lord will grant to you by His Spirit in the end times) to them as brothers and sisters in Him, you place them in a subclass that will be "on their own" and without the same guidance.

Are you honestly willing to say that God will not preserve them by His Spirit simply because they were wrong about the Rapture? Because they were wrong, Jesus' statement that believers are the beloved children of God and cannot be snatched out of His hand does not apply to them?

No matter what your "official statement" is, you are saying that these are less Christian than you are. You are saying that God cares more for you than for pre-tribbers who have been washed in the Blood of the Lamb as well. And that is just plain wrong, Ernie.

I love Jesus Christ with all my heart. I'd be more than willing to die for Him, should He require it of me.

I believe that the Rapture is probably going to occur before the Tribulation because that is what my studies of Scripture have led me to believe. But I look for possible fulfilments of prophecy even now! I will not take the Mark and I will not follow Antichrist in any case.

I know I am a Christian. I know the Lord Jesus saved me from sin and from the punishment of Hell which I so completely deserved. I know that the Holy Spirit of God works in my heart, teaching me and transforming into the image of Christ. And I know that, whatever happens, GOD IS SOVEREIGN and more than able to open my eyes if I am incorrect and preserve me.

Why don't you trust Him?

Suggested reading: Matthew 14:28-31. This passage shows that we have no need to doubt the Lord Jesus.

With all the love I have in Christ,

Nero's Fiddle