• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  147
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/19/1983

Alright, well, hello everyone. I just got home, and I am still shaken up after what just happened. I was driving home when I got into a car wreck. THANK YOU LORD IT WASNT FATAL AND THAT I AM ALIVE AND WELL :emot-pray: . The front of the car is beaten bad and the side is a little damaged. But I am alive and well, no scratches, and from what I can tell, feel, no internal damage. Today has Gods Grace written all over it. Thank you LORD.

Pictures here:

Pic

Another pic.

PhotoBucket Album, with some more pics.

Some people suggested I should not have taken so many pictures so not to prolong the negative feelings and so on... but I donno, maybe they will come handy somewhere. :24:

I am still a bit shaken. But I can honestly say I am not affraid, but a bit worried as you can imagine. There is like a sworm of all kinds of thoughts in my head. Guilt(for all the bad things I did and all the goods things that I could have done but didnt). A thought after thought thats a reminder of how I am in His hands and none of this would have happened if God didnt allow this to happen for reason or another. A bit of worry :taped: about how we are gonna get the car running or maybe just get another one :shrug: , but I am sure this is gonna work out. This is a second time something big like this happens and I have all confidence I need that God will and is taking care of this situation. I amlost crying thinking that as I type this, He is working on taking care of me and the mess that the car is. Its a feeling like no other, knowing I am safe and sound and taken care of.

All this and why? I remember a few weeks back we(me and two of my brothers) sang a song about who are we that God loves us this much and... I think I am gonna try and sing that song again, if not alone than with them again.

I am just gratefull I am alive and well. I have my Windows Media player open, and its such a comfort to heat the melody after melody flow and bring peace to my heart. Thank you LORD :emot-pray: . Verry fitting that the song "Give Thanks" is playing. I feel like I am really hearing it, not just listening to it, for the first time :blink: .

And I ask that you guys pray for me. I get the feeling I am gonna need it. As if its not all over yet, as if there is still some more hardship to get through. I suppose that could be satan messing with my head, I donno.

Edited by Aleksander

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  12/11/1977

Wow thats a bad wreck. Glad you are ok. Gods hand definatly protected you. Praying for you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I looked at the picture, Aleksander; it's a miracle you were not injured! Instead of worrying about the 'other shoe' falling you should fall to your knees and thank the Lord you are alive and uninjured. Give the praise to Him, where it belongs, and don't look back. :emot-pray:

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  06/17/1953

Alright, well, hello everyone. I just got home, and I am still shaken up after what just happened. I was driving home when I got into a car wreck. THANK YOU LORD IT WASNT FATAL AND THAT I AM ALIVE AND WELL :emot-pray: . The front of the car is beaten bad and the side is a little damaged. But I am alive and well, no scratches, and from what I can tell, feel, no internal damage. Today has Gods Grace written all over it. Thank you LORD.

Pictures here:

Pic

Another pic.

PhotoBucket Album, with some more pics.

Some people suggested I should not have taken so many pictures so not to prolong the negative feelings and so on... but I donno, maybe they will come handy somewhere. :24:

I am still a bit shaken. But I can honestly say I am not affraid, but a bit worried as you can imagine. There is like a sworm of all kinds of thoughts in my head. Guilt(for all the bad things I did and all the goods things that I could have done but didnt). A thought after thought thats a reminder of how I am in His hands and none of this would have happened if God didnt allow this to happen for reason or another. A bit of worry :taped: about how we are gonna get the car running or maybe just get another one :shrug: , but I am sure this is gonna work out. This is a second time something big like this happens and I have all confidence I need that God will and is taking care of this situation. I amlost crying thinking that as I type this, He is working on taking care of me and the mess that the car is. Its a feeling like no other, knowing I am safe and sound and taken care of.

All this and why? I remember a few weeks back we(me and two of my brothers) sang a song about who are we that God loves us this much and... I think I am gonna try and sing that song again, if not alone than with them again.

I am just gratefull I am alive and well. I have my Windows Media player open, and its such a comfort to heat the melody after melody flow and bring peace to my heart. Thank you LORD :emot-pray: . Verry fitting that the song "Give Thanks" is playing. I feel like I am really hearing it, not just listening to it, for the first time :blink: .

And I ask that you guys pray for me. I get the feeling I am gonna need it. As if its not all over yet, as if there is still some more hardship to get through. I suppose that could be satan messing with my head, I donno.

I could only suppose that the lord is trying very hard to get your attention?

:blink:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

What a miracle that you walked away from that. I can only say that God is awesome.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  147
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/19/1983

I looked at the picture, Aleksander; it's a miracle you were not injured! Instead of worrying about the 'other shoe' falling you should fall to your knees and thank the Lord you are alive and uninjured. Give the praise to Him, where it belongs, and don't look back. :emot-pray:

Amen. I know better than NOT to thank Him and praise Him for saving me like this.

TBH, lately more and more I have been coming across a reminder that God is worthy of our praise no matter the trial we go through. This is a perfect time to live it in my life, not just know it form the Bible.

I could only suppose that the lord is trying very hard to get your attention? :emot-pray:

Could be. After this past week, I think I'd be a fool to exclude that as a possibility.

@ Trusting Jesus: amen to that too.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

My goodness alexander....I am shocked...

by the way you wrote I was not expecting to see such destruction. Jesus yes...is in the business of keeping us safe ...with our help...Praise the Lord Jesus for he has proven on your behalf that He does not forsake His own, Greatly to be praised and acknowledged by you at all times. I will keep you in prayer. Now go to the hospital or your doctor to get checked up even if you are feling good. The initial shock will wear off and if you are not hurting...That is another miracle.. I praise him with you for my brother is safely in his home.... :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  746
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  03/30/1988

Praise God for His marvelous protection!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

God is able. :24: