• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  710
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/16/1984

And these doctors have done such a good job, that now we have masses of people on pharmaceuticals, so that they can REALLY wig out and take their semi-automatics and shoot complete strangers in stores, or schools or restaurants.

We are sleepless, hyperactive, restless, gender-confused, suicidal, etc. but hey, the docs are doing a great job and getting everyone well!

No, we need more TRUTH! We need more JESUS, and we need HIM DESPERATELY!!! If we could just hear Truth again, we'd be on the right track! If we just got back to the SOLID ROCK OF HIS WORD, and soften our hearts to hear HIM, we'd be in much better shape. But, instead we're listening to doctors, tv's, books, motivational speakers, celebrities, and the like.

If we would humble ourselves, THEN pray and seek HIM, we'd be in a much better position as a people.

In His Love,

Suzanne

Yeah, all those things are the result of people not seeking treatment or not following the doc's recommendations.

And these doctors have done such a good job, that now we have masses of people on pharmaceuticals, so that they can REALLY wig out and take their semi-automatics and shoot complete strangers in stores, or schools or restaurants.

We are sleepless, hyperactive, restless, gender-confused, suicidal, etc. but hey, the docs are doing a great job and getting everyone well!

No, we need more TRUTH! We need more JESUS, and we need HIM DESPERATELY!!! If we could just hear Truth again, we'd be on the right track! If we just got back to the SOLID ROCK OF HIS WORD, and soften our hearts to hear HIM, we'd be in much better shape. But, instead we're listening to doctors, tv's, books, motivational speakers, celebrities, and the like.

If we would humble ourselves, THEN pray and seek HIM, we'd be in a much better position as a people.

In His Love,

Suzanne

this post needs to go down in the worthy hall of fame.

it matters not what the problem is, or whether it's biological, chemical, environmental, or anything else. JESUS is the answer, and that IS biblical.

and for the record, i think shrinks all need to have their heads examined. (no offense to any shrinks here!) the field of psychology, and of psychiatry, along with their answers and cures for all the world's ills, changes every few years. its all "pop" psychology... whatever is popular with the social climate of the day.

there is only one true cure, and that is Jesus. whether it's transgender-ism, or schizophrenia... Jesus is the Healer of all conditions.

So, when you accept Jesus he magically heals Depression and Schizoprenia?

I know people who would vehemently disagree with you there.

Guest LadyC

that isn't at all what either of us said, now is it? nobody said people would necessarily be healed the moment they accept Christ. many will, many won't. but Jesus is STILL the answer, even if YOU don't want to believe it.

and for the record, many would vehemently disagree with you that all those conditions are a result of not seeking treatment, or of disregarding doctor's orders. they are very often the side effects of drugs being taken for other conditions.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  710
  • Birthday:  10/16/1984

that isn't at all what either of us said, now is it? nobody said people would necessarily be healed the moment they accept Christ. many will, many won't. but Jesus is STILL the answer, even if YOU don't want to believe it.

and for the record, many would vehemently disagree with you that all those conditions are a result of not seeking treatment, or of disregarding doctor's orders. they are very often the side effects of drugs being taken for other conditions.

Well, if Jesus doesn't heal all those who come to him, would it not be prudent for those not healed to seek treatment?

And I was referring to shootings and such. Yes, some of the others are side effects, but I would much rather be sleepless or hyperactive than be suicidal or psychotic.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

Nasty. Just plain nasty.

what more can you say :taped:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

I find it discusting and dellusional that a woman has carried a child, yet that woman wants to be a man, This is just two lesbians living together but trying to cover up there sin. This is not a Godly thing it is demonic. A thought just came to mind. Is this Satan trying to replicate the birth of Christ. Christ had no earthly father. This child must have an earthly father for a seed is needed to reproduce. Do you understand where I am coming from?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  862
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Got a question....

Being in Australia we are a little behind you guys with the news over there......... I've just read an updated news article that says "When Beatie had his sex change, he had surgery to remove his breasts and underwent testosterone therapy, but kept his female reproductive system."

So in other words does that mean her/his genitalia was never altered apart from breasts...... ??? In which case this is still a woman without breasts and with facial hair ???

The other thing being how long have this couple been together as they say that Mrs Beatie had a hyster 20 years ago due to Endomitiosis...... So was this all done delibratley.

And going public.......... Yup I agree MONEY........ At the unborn childs expense.

Link to Article

:thumbsup:

:taped:

Pray For The Children (Of All Ages)

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" 1 Peter 5:8

Hallelujah!

The LORD Is Risen

Maranatha!

He's Coming Back

Pray For The Children

Pray For Jacob Our Brothers

Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem

Thank You Lord For Saving My Soul......

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Willing To Die, says,

So, when you accept Jesus he magically heals Depression and Schizoprenia?

I know people who would vehemently disagree with you there.

No christian would say that Jesus magically heals anything. Jesus does not use magic. From a person who claims to be a believer, that's about as unbiblical as it can get.. It is easy for you to say that you would sooner be sleepless and hyperactive than be suicidal or psychotic. How do you know what people who are suffering from a mental disorder feel like? Are you an expert in the field. As many people have been healed of mental disorders through prayer, as have been institutionalised through wrong diagnosis by psychologists and the like.

Reaed your bible. Read James 5:16.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  624
  • Birthday:  11/21/1952

Got a question....

Being in Australia we are a little behind you guys with the news over there......... I've just read an updated news article that says "When Beatie had his sex change, he had surgery to remove his breasts and underwent testosterone therapy, but kept his female reproductive system."

So in other words does that mean her/his genitalia was never altered apart from breasts...... ??? In which case this is still a woman without breasts and with facial hair ???

The other thing being how long have this couple been together as they say that Mrs Beatie had a hyster 20 years ago due to Endomitiosis...... So was this all done delibratley.

And going public.......... Yup I agree MONEY........ At the unborn childs expense.

Link to Article

AMEN!!!