tsth

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  0

I'm blessed thank you. I hope you are also.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

I'm blessed thank you. I hope you are also.

very much so... :emot-puke-old:

• Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

I think most christians have thought of this very topic. I know I have and never having a clear understanding of it always believed God knows what He's doing. Amen! There has always been those peoples that have not had salvation laid out for them in black ang white, and we know there still are.I have heard it preached that the Lord will not return until the whole world is preached, thank you Jesus He has called missionaries out. But for those that are unreachable, due to communications and circumstances He will reveal Himself to them, how great is the awesomeness of God. How great is the grace of God is put into action!

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

But, then, isn't man required to go and seek out God when His Grace has been revealed to him. He cannot just do nothing with the revelation, can he?

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.

Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Acts 17:26 From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. 27 God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us.

When God's grace has been revealed, then man's heart is pricked to go and seek more of Him, through His Word. We cannot find Him outside of His Word. It is the "beginning" place.

In His Love,

Suzanne

Yes, they do. The very point we are discussing are concerning those who have not, or do not, have a bible, or even knows about a bible, God, Jesus or any history of God. The bible tells us that the word will be preached in all the world ... future tense. In the past, and in some cases the present, there are those who do not have His word. As I stated, if a person realized that God does exist through Gods creation, and seeks after Gods heart, I personally believe that His Spirit will guide them in all truth, as He does when convicting sinners of their sin.

In Him,

Alan

• Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

But, then, isn't man required to go and seek out God when His Grace has been revealed to him. He cannot just do nothing with the revelation, can he?

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.

Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Acts 17:26 From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. 27 God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us.

When God's grace has been revealed, then man's heart is pricked to go and seek more of Him, through His Word. We cannot find Him outside of His Word. It is the "beginning" place.

In His Love,

Suzanne

Yes, they do. The very point we are discussing are concerning those who have not, or do not, have a bible, or even knows about a bible, God, Jesus or any history of God. The bible tells us that the word will be preached in all the world ... future tense. In the past, and in some cases the present, there are those who do not have His word. As I stated, if a person realized that God does exist through Gods creation, and seeks after Gods heart, I personally believe that His Spirit will guide them in all truth, as He does when convicting sinners of their sin.

In Him,

Alan

Amen!

I second that amen, Alan. :whistling:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

This was a verse that Keifer posted today. It brought to remembrance how many times we try and give excuse for the man in remote jungle who has not heard the gospel.

Does this stifle the idea that there are some who are excused from condemnation, because they have not heard?

For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, (Titus 2:11 KJV)

In His Love,

Suzanne

Right On

:thumbsup:

OC

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Jackie,

<<<Our Father is oh so capable of revealing Himself to anyone at anytime, without them having to have the bible and other people to show them God. Truth is that God is the only One capable of bringing a person to a place of believing in Him and believing Him.>>>

AMEN! God can and does call us back to Him sometimes in very strange ways. I know I wasn't 'seeking' after God or Christ yet the direction I was going kept side tracking me to the bible, at every turn! Amazing to me how God shows Himself to each of us!

<<It really is quite simple. It is man who complicates the issue....IMO>>

I couldn't agree with this anymore if I had written it. :thumbsup:

Jackie,

<<<Our Father is oh so capable of revealing Himself to anyone at anytime, without them having to have the bible and other people to show them God. Truth is that God is the only One capable of bringing a person to a place of believing in Him and believing Him.>>>

AMEN! God can and does call us back to Him sometimes in very strange ways. I know I wasn't 'seeking' after God or Christ yet the direction I was going kept side tracking me to the bible, at every turn! Amazing to me how God shows Himself to each of us!

<<It really is quite simple. It is man who complicates the issue....IMO>>

I couldn't agree with this anymore if I had written it. :emot-highfive:

:whistling: ...welcome to Worthy mizzdy and God bless

• Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

I hope the intent of this post wasn't misunderstood. I NEVER want to discount that mankind has an obligation to seek God thru His Word. That is foundational. I was just merely pointing out, that God can capture the heart and mind of mankind, ALL mankind, so that they might seek after HIM, and go and find His Word, so that they would know HIM more completely!

:th_praying:

In His Love,

Suzanne