• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

Sorry OC would have to disagree with you on that one. Joel 2:28-32 is not talking about the day of pentacost, all though they did have a great revival on that day, if you continue to read on you will see the signs that will happen on the day of the coming of the Lord. The Bible never said it would be in one church

. Btw Pastor Yangi Cho has the largest church in the world, over 100,000 memebers 10,000 asst. pastors in every service. People are saved by the thousands each week.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry OC would have to disagree with you on that one. Joel 2:28-32 is not talking about the day of pentacost, all though they did have a great revival on that day, if you continue to read on you will see the signs that will happen on the day of the coming of the Lord. The Bible never said it would be in one church

. Btw Pastor Yangi Cho has the largest church in the world, over 100,000 memebers 10,000 asst. pastors in every service. People are saved by the thousands each week.

Hello 'stacey c,'

I understand that not every person that get's saved does not always end up in the same church as we all live in different areas and communities. That Yangi Cho might have the largest church in the world but his record is only 1000 each week and the revival on the day of pentecost was 3000 in one day. Instead of reading ahead you should read backwards a bit back to...................

Acts 2:16-18--"But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel. And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God. I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams. And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:"

The scripture plainly says that this is that which was spoken or prophesied by the prophet Joel and it has happened as the scriptures let's us know. The scriptures that follow in the book of Acts and are also in the book of Joel are signs that will come forth during the end-time events and are not to be joined together or confused with the "day of the Lord" verses the "day of pentecost." I know how every thing just sort of all runs together and we have to rightly divide the Word but if one would pay close attention I'm sure they will come to see the truth.

Other scripture to read;

Isaiah 44:3

Ezekiel 11:19

Joel 2:28

Zechariah 12:10

John 7:38

Acts 10:45

Acts 21:9

Blessings

OC

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Agree that Yahweh gives dreams - Act 2:17 "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:"

and everything He does has purpose.

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  445
  • Birthday:  06/03/1974

I kinda freaked myself out the other day you see several days before I had this dream about 3 suns appearing in the sky I had decided to find a new wallpaper for my computer so I did a google search for "Planets" because I've always been fascinated with space and what not so I came to one pic that drew my attention in particular that had 2 suns or so I thought. Well the other day I decided to do a google search " 3 Suns " and a article came up from a few years back stating that astronomers had found a planet hundreds of light years away that had 3 suns and it was the only one known to exist so naturally I'm curious so I click on the link to the article and to my shock was the very picture that I had chosen for my new wallpaper days before the dream and not even realizing there were 3 suns in the picture because only 2 are visible and the 3rd had just set behind the mountains.

I strongly believe the Lord led me to that article because out of millions of articles about planets what are the odds that I would find one with the same exact picture and that it would relate to the theme of the dream that I had.

Last week I decided that was going to read the bible from start to finish because I have never really thought to do that I've always just skipped to what ever section the pastor was preaching about or what not. And in Genesis Joseph interprets the dreams of one of Pharaoh's servants and of Pharaoh himself. The servant dreamed of 3 vines which Joseph interpreted as 3 days and Pharaoh dreamed of 7 cows in which Joseph interpreted as meaning 7 years. It appears to me at least that God uses numbers to represent periods of time to us be it days, months, years ect.... and for the last week I have prayed and prayed about the meaning of my dream and the last few days in particular I can not get the thought of 3 weeks out of my head and I believe that it's God way of telling me that whatever the purpose of my dream is that it will be revealed 3 weeks from the time I had the dream and if that is true that would be tomorrow April 29,2008.

I am not trying to say that anything will or won't happen on tomorrow but I know that in my dream before the 3 Suns appeared in the sky that Fireballs were falling from the sky which to me is a sign of destruction. So I'm wondering if it's possible that my dream meant that there would be destruction of some kind within 3 weeks of my having the dream and with all of the Earthquakes lately it has me wondering even more if it's about to all come unglued.

Like I said I'm not trying to be a prophet and say one way or the other what will or won't happen just giving my personal thoughts on what I think it might have meant. I could be totally wrong and if so then I will take it back to God to show me the meaning in his time but like I stated out of nowhere the last few days the feeling of " 3 Weeks " will not leave my mind.

*Edit* I just realized something else when looking up the article to post the link to it here that it was published in 2005 which again is the number " 3 " being this is 2008. :)

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  445
  • Birthday:  06/03/1974

By the way in case anyone is interested here is a link to the article that the Lord led me to. Just for parameters the pic is what the planet and 3 suns would look like from a near by moon the planet itself is the big round thing in the upper left hand corner. lol

Planet With 3 Suns

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  432
  • Birthday:  10/05/1979

Hello 'stacey c,'

I understand that not every person that get's saved does not always end up in the same church as we all live in different areas and communities. That Yangi Cho might have the largest church in the world but his record is only 1000 each week and the revival on the day of pentecost was 3000 in one day. Instead of reading ahead you should read backwards a bit back to...................

Acts 2:16-18--"But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel. And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God. I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams. And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:"

The scripture plainly says that this is that which was spoken or prophesied by the prophet Joel and it has happened as the scriptures let's us know. The scriptures that follow in the book of Acts and are also in the book of Joel are signs that will come forth during the end-time events and are not to be joined together or confused with the "day of the Lord" verses the "day of pentecost." I know how every thing just sort of all runs together and we have to rightly divide the Word but if one would pay close attention I'm sure they will come to see the truth.

Other scripture to read;

Isaiah 44:3

Ezekiel 11:19

Joel 2:28

Zechariah 12:10

John 7:38

Acts 10:45

Acts 21:9

Blessings

OC

3,000 is a little short of "All flesh" my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

A lady from Australia recently came to our church and related a dream that she had about how people were walking around in a desolate land yet saying, "everything is better than it's ever been, I can't imagine going back to the old ways can you?"

To me it represented that many believers are going to be walking by faith without materialsism in America soon.

interesting.........

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

By the way in case anyone is interested here is a link to the article that the Lord led me to. Just for parameters the pic is what the planet and 3 suns would look like from a near by moon the planet itself is the big round thing in the upper left hand corner. lol

Planet With 3 Suns

I find it amusing that the artist would depict a "Jupiter sized planet" as a terrestrial planet rather than a gas giant like Jupiter is.

But other than that. . . .

I find it amusing that the artist would depict a "Jupiter sized planet" as a terrestrial planet rather than a gas giant like Jupiter is.

How does one depict a gas giant?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

How does one depict a gas giant?

Like Jupiter or Saturn or Uranus or Neptune.