• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,072
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/27/1948

I am feeling totally worn out and a bit overwhelmed by just about everything in life. Not so much depressed as without energy. I can't really concentrate for long so haven't had my usual enthusiasm for coming into Worthy and reading the posts. When I start to pray for some of the requests in here so many come crowding in that I just feel like I am reeling off a list and it's the same praying for problems in my family too. I don't feel ill or depressed, just rather as if I can't be bothered with anything! I'm taking vitamins and getting enough sleep but just can't seem to summon up any energy and I feel as if I am wasting so much time not getting on with things. This should perhaps be in prayer requests but thought I would see if anyone had any advice first? :th_praying:

I get like that sometimes. It's like a total state of confusion. Trying to listen to a 100 differnt conversations at the same time.

You need some "me" time. Take a break. Take the world and put it up on the shelf and forget it's there. Don't worry about it. Life will continue around you.

Go for a walk...watch some movies.....read a book.....go out and play. Shut the door on the world and take some time for yourself. Just you and God....hangin out and doing nothing.

Even God took a break on the 7th day. Christ used to go off by Himself all the time. You're no different.

Take a break.

You deserve it.

After awhile everything will fall back into place.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

Only all the time. I don't work, so I should have a "break" all the time. When I do get one, it all comes piling back right away. I need an answer, too. Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  05/20/1976

I get like that sometimes. It's like a total state of confusion. Trying to listen to a 100 differnt conversations at the same time.

You need some "me" time. Take a break. Take the world and put it up on the shelf and forget it's there. Don't worry about it. Life will continue around you.

Go for a walk...watch some movies.....read a book.....go out and play. Shut the door on the world and take some time for yourself. Just you and God....hangin out and doing nothing.

Even God took a break on the 7th day. Christ used to go off by Himself all the time. You're no different.

Take a break.

You deserve it.

After awhile everything will fall back into place.

I agree with the poster above. Take some most likely well-deserved "me" time...just you and God...go for a walk...read...relax....enjoy the beauty of God's Earth....I've been working non-stop it seems since last July and I'm at the point where, instead of me being in control of my job...my job is controlling me. And that's not a fun place to be at all....

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

:whistling:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

Have some "me" time and some time for just you and God. I like ear plugs if I can't get alone.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  11/21/1952

My dear hubby feels overwhelmed when we get to the weekend. He just feels like there are so many things he has to do...but doesn't know if he has time for them. We tried something different this weekend and it's working well. We sat down together and listed all the things that need doing, prioritized them and then scheduled them on a piece of paper. You might try it....it worked well for us.

Also remember to take the Lord's yoke upon you for His burden is easy aand light....hence we can move into feeling His peace.

I hope maybe some of these suggestion may help you dear sister!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I think we all get to the place you are right now, Lass. Being overwhelmed with family issues and with too many things to do will cause your mind to turn off on all of them! Not everyone, there ARE those Super People who can work 18 hours a day while juggling a family and look like a supermodel but....then are the rest of us. I agree with everyone else;you need to take a vacation, a mini one if a full vacation is out of the question, and recharge your batteries! But, on a serious note, a friend of mine began feeling tired all the time last year and found out she had diabetes. If it drags on for very long, Lass, please see your doctor. Don't want to worry you; just friendly advice. :brightidea:

• Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

Hmmmmm....I feel like that all the time. Most of the time I attribute it to my depression (that's constantly ongoing), but if there's another cause I think I need to investigate it....

a.