• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/27/1975

I believe it was one of Hitler's commanders at the Nuremberg trials.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I ran across an article this morning that says it was Hitler when he was speaking about the formation of the gestapo. The quote was in some old notes I ran across from 30+ years ago and I couldn't remember where it came from.

It bothers me to make notes and not remember why....

sometimes it's the pits getting old :t2:

Sam

Guest LadyC

sorry, but i think that is a bunch of bunk. only the liberals, and the people around the world that want an excuse to hate bush, will view this as american approval of the war crimes.

this kind of media hype is a scare tactic intended to put jeckyl and hyde (aka John Kerry, the man who admittedly burned down the homes of innocent vietnamese citizens), into the whitehouse, nothing more.

Guest yod

But I thought you were a democrat???

:b:

Spain is proof that they are politically motivated. They want to weaken our resolve and they know that Kerry is already a weakling. They will attempt to influence our next election with tactics of fear and intimidation.

All of the attacks in October of this year will be designed to hurt Bush...and help Kerry.

I think it will backfire though. Americans will wake up to the fact that we can't have a weakling during this time of crisis.

You really need to stop and think about how your words and actions how they make you look.

you might take your own advice.

Thanks for praying me though. I can use all the help I can get.....I'll pray for you too.

Guest LadyC
The devil is already working to divide Christians -- we don't need any more fuel added to his wicked fire.

well the devil is sure doing a good job where you two are concerned, isn't he? you two need to quit allowing the devil to have that much power.

i know, i'm one to talk, i frequently am guilty of the same thing.

I always try and keep in mind that others will be reading and that in real life one simply cannot throw a blanket remark out concerning a particular religion, political party, etc.... without coming across as arrogant.

with that in mind, i won't feel a bit guilty for asking you to please consider changing your tagline... after all, if i copied it as my own, and changed the word republican to democrat to reflect how i feel, you might be offended.

and if you don't change it, YOU will be the one paying for the hotwings whenever you make it here for a visit! :D

I'll be happy to buy the hotwings to prove that I have never had any hard feelings towards River.

He is honestly deceived instead of maliciously lying.

well the devil is sure doing a good job where you two are concerned, isn't he? you two need to quit allowing the devil to have that much power.

I don't give the devil much credit for this discussion. It's a matter of human error