IGNORED

Does Eckhart Tolle fit the profile?

artsylady

Obama is not the A/C and the time is not yet.

Is there more prophesy that needs to be fulfilled?

If everything was fulfilled, we wouldn't be sitting here having this conversation.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

But...put together the increasing world population, the dwindling of food stores,

Yes, I heard about this 2 days in a row - one on secular radio yesterday and also on Christian radio.

Here is a link with some insight of food shortage.

LINK

But...put together the increasing world population, the dwindling of food stores,

Yes, I heard about this 2 days in a row - one on secular radio yesterday and also on Christian radio.

Here is a link with some insight of food shortage.

LINK

This is off topic, but it kinda goes with the post.

Was listening to the radio today and heard that certain stores are starting to ration food. Things like rice and pastas.

Kinda makes one wonder.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

Imo, With Echart, Oprah, and Obama, we see a foreshadowing of what is to come. There's a demonic spirit of the anti-christ, and false prophet here, but to have THE anti christ himself you would have to combine all three to hit the profile. Rev. 13:18 "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six." For further reference; Dan. 7:8, 20, 21, 24, 25, Dan. 11:36

One thing about Tolle, is he says it doesn't matter WHAT faith you follow. You can be Christian, Muslim, Hindu - whatever. This 'new awakening' also has the benefit of the mass media and technology through webcams and live meetings - something new on the horizon.

Interesting you mention Obama - my husband wondered if he may be the antichrist, but I think the ac will be assexual or homosexual right? Maybe he needed to get married to get the vote then we'll find out he's not? My husband and I had never had these contemplative discussions about the ac before until last night.

He sure did rise from obscurity too though.

But doesn't he also have to come from Europe? Why do people say that?

no, he does not have to come from europe. i feel this to be an antiquated idea arising from the notion of the 10-nation european union. that idea was formed when the eu had less than 10 member nations. the idea originated from the prophesy of the reviving of the roman empire. some people forget, tho, about the division of said empire into eastern & western sections. the eastern roman empire comprises a wholly different geographical location. it's worth taking a mini history lesson re the ottoman empire.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

If everything was fulfilled, we wouldn't be sitting here having this conversation.

Good point..... :thumbsup:

This is off topic, but it kinda goes with the post.

Was listening to the radio today and heard that certain stores are starting to ration food. Things like rice and pastas.

Kinda makes one wonder.

I don't think it's off topic at all. And it's very troubling.... :thumbsup:

I'm not sure about more prophecy, artsy, but I just know that we are in a rapidly changing world and I'm very worried. The food riots have already been going on for months, China is facing a coal shortage, Haitians have already overthrown their government, there are even riots in Mexico. It's looking very bleak; at least to me. We, meaning Americans who are under the age of 80 or so, have never faced food shortages or any real deprivation as a people. I'm afraid that is going to change. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Here is a lead-in to the article I gave a link to earlier. the whole article is long, but does in no way detract from the topic of this thread.

Food Inflation Today and the

Black Horse of the Apocalypse 172.jpg?a=1102024267526 ETERNAL VALUE REVIEW - By Wilfred J. Hahn - ISSUE 1, VOLUME 11 - February 2008 " I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, 'A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!'" (Revelation 6:6, NIV) - - - Described here is rampant food inflation.Following the first two seals whichintroduce the white and red horses-these signifying the consecutive stages of a globalized peace and prosperity and war and strife-comes this picture of soaring prices for the two agricultural products of wheat and barley.

It is a timely topic to explore if for no other reason than the world again appears to be on the verge of a period of major food inflation. This may not be overly obvious to North Americans just yet, however, the precursors to this global development can hardly be ignored. Basic food prices in North America have surely surged of late. For example, raw milk futures on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange have risen 80% over the past year. Wheat prices have doubled from a year ago, while corn prices have more than doubled since the start of 2006. Similar price spikes can be observed across a wide range of agricultural products. Other countries are experiencing even higher surges. In China, pork prices are triple that of a year ago, and in Russia most food items tracked by the Statistics Committee (Rosstat) rose 30% in one month (August 2007).

to find out more about the writer, you may try google and see that he is a reliable source.

cheers.

eric

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

I meant is there more prophesy to be fulfilled before the antichrist makes an appearance.

As far as the food shortages, on secular radio, a man who owned a storage facility was talking about how, because of the patriot act, he will be the fist one that the government will raid.

The Christian show the next day, I think it was the Prophesy Club, was talking about how we should start making stores, but not making it obvious to anyone, like neighbours etc. I dont know if they were also saying we should do this at y2K. I know I didn't worry about it then at all.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

i think it would not make sense to ignore this situation altogether. (like i did also at y2k, but this seems different, doesn't it?) when i heard that on the news about the rice, i decided to stock up !! i have also planted a garden. i'm nervous about canning but i plan to grow whatever i can safely freeze and as much as i have space for. if nothing else, it will save me a bunch of money over the fall & winter.