• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/02/1954

Hey! Wait a minute!

Jesus is God?

So, like, Moses was talking to Jesus? That would explain a few things.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Hey! Wait a minute!

Jesus is God?

So, like, Moses was talking to Jesus? That would explain a few things.

For sure, since no one can look upon God, any time He appeared in the flesh to a human it has been in the Person of Jesus. I believe, however, that when only the voice of God is heard, it is God himself. :runforhills:

:laugh:

Another Look

To Say You Are Not Loved At Worthy Is To Lie

If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

Philippians 2:1-3

And I Would Apologize For Believing The Word Of God Over The Words Of God Haters

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Isaiah 5:20-21

But Then I Too Would Be Jeering At My Beloved Savior And At His Holy Word And The Time For All That Has Long Passed

For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Luke 9:26

Yet The Brother's Would Be Most Unloving And Amiss If They Did Not Defend With Passion The Sure Truth Of God

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Timothy 4:1-4

And His Faithfulness To His Promise To Father Abram And To Isaac And To Israel

Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 12:1-3

Because Yeshua - Salvation - The LORD Of Hosts - Loves Zion

For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.

Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.

And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee.

And the LORD shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.

Be silent, O all flesh, before the LORD: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation.

Zechariah 2:8-13

And He Is Coming Back

My Question Is Why Would A Loving Man Point Trusting Folks Toward God Haters

And To That Evil Demon That Rides Their Back

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

2 Corinthians 4:4

While Still Claiming The Name Of Jesus

But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Matthew 1:20-25

Without Trusting The Bible

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

Jeremiah 15:16

As Truth About Jesus

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Timothy 3:15-17

And The Jew

I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the LORD.

The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.

The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.

In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack.

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Zephaniah 3:12-17

And Believers

Be Blessed Beloved Of THE KING OF THE JEWS

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Seak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them,

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

Numbers 6:22-26

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Jerusalem

The City Of David

Surrounded One Last Time

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. Revelation 20:7-10

Than The Beginning Of Days

Hallelujah!

Guest shiloh357
From the Jews for Judaism Website:

Aware of all this, many contemporary missionaries have apparently altered their strategy. They are now appealing to Jews from a pseudo-Jewish perspective. In order to entrap Jews, in other words, much missionary activity has been Judaized. Jesus is no longer Jesus; he is now "Yeshua," a nice, Jewish-sounding name - as seen in recent missionary ad campaigns on Jerusalem's buses.

A close reading of some of today's missionary material shows that the central belief in the divinity of Jesus and his role as "lord and savior" is hardly mentioned. Today's emphasis is on his supposed role as messiah. Further, many missionaries themselves now refer to themselves not as Christians but as "messianic Jews." They wear yarmulkes, don a tallit, and even have their own "rabbis."

The State of Israel is a crucial target for such missionaries, and many so-called messianic Jews are actually born Christians who have given themselves Jewish names and moved to Israel for one reason: to proselytize Jews.

THIS NEW strategy is illustrated by several recent media articles. The Washington Post ran a news article on June 21, picked up from the Associated Press, about "messianic Jews" who claim that they are discriminated against in Israel - a questionable accusation. The article's description of messianic Jews made not a single reference to the divinity of Jesus. It slavishly followed the news release of the missionary group that issued it - which was careful not to mention the fact that so-called messianic Jews believe Jesus is the son of God.

Even The Jerusalem Post made no mention of the divinity of Jesus in its article last Thursday about the three-day messianic conference taking place that weekend.

An innocent reader comes away from such articles with the impression that "messianic Jews" are simply another group within Judaism. There are Orthodox Jews, hassidic Jews, haredi Jews, and there are messianic Jews - all part of one big, happy Jewish family

WHAT WE see here, in effect, is a renewed assault on the fundamentals of Judaism - not the traditional frontal assault, but, in a shift in tactics, one that attempts to infiltrate through indirect means by blurring the Jesus-as-God aspect of Christianity and stressing the Jesus-as-messiah aspect. Many missionaries feel this roundabout approach is less threatening to Jews, more "Jewish-friendly."

Confirms everything I've posted. blurring the Jesus-as-God aspect of Christianity

No it doesn't confirm anything you have said. All it confirms is that you don't know what you are talking about. Once again, you are bent on trying to treat support for Israel as tacit support for the claims of Judaism against Jesus.

You can't really refute supporting Israel against terrorism and irrational hate, so your apporoach is to discredit support for Israel by acting as if the Jewish religion's resistance of Jesus makes them undeserving of any help or support.

You claim that they should obey the gospel, but you condemn any means of showing them the love of Jesus especially if it means standing in solidarity with them against the injustice of terrorism and the irrational hatred of a world that says they shouldn't exist as a nation in the first place. Any means of showing them the love of Christ in a tangible way that would mean something to them, is condemned by you as supporting Judaism.

Your position reflects the arrogant, moral indifference of the church during the Holocaust. A lot of Christians felt they were getting what they deserved, and judging from the tenor of your posts, you would have fit in quite well with the Church's moral failings in that area.

The type of Christianity you profess and portray on this board serves as a good example of why Jews don't believe in Jesus. Your type of Christianity only serves to reinforce Jewish unbelief. As such it is a liability to the Kingdom of God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

and we do not forget:

Galatians 3:16

Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed He does not say, "And to seeds," as referring to many, but rather to one, " And to your seed," that is, Christ.

Galatians 3:19

Why the Law then? It was added because of transgressions, having been ordained through angels by the agency of a mediator, until the seed would come to whom the promise had been made.

Guest shiloh357
and we do not forget:

Galatians 3:16

Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed He does not say, "And to seeds," as referring to many, but rather to one, " And to your seed," that is, Christ.

Galatians 3:19

Why the Law then? It was added because of transgressions, having been ordained through angels by the agency of a mediator, until the seed would come to whom the promise had been made.

and your point is????

• 8 months later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

Gee, I sure hope not---especially considering that this board has it's home in ISRAEL.......

a.

Well, the anti-zionist crowd keeps trying from time to time. They usually fizzle out in a few weeks, though, after they get tired of constantly being proven wrong and constantly embarrassed by their inability to support their views with history, facts, truth, morality, the Bible and intelligence

Not only that but I will become a pit-bull to anyone who starts that junk here... :blink:

We need a safe-haven somewhere...and this place is heavily defended by almost every saint on it.

But if you leave these "walls" you will find anti-semitism on almost every other discussion board. The christian anti-semites are the worst because they justify it as if it were service to Jesus.

sad actually...

Were it not for Judaism, there would be no Christianity ... Jesus was a Jew ... but I guess a lot of Christians can find a lot of emotional satisfaction by blaming Jewish people for the death of Christ. But that's a no-brainer, since the whole point of Jesus appearing on Earth was to be crucified BY the Romans AT THE BEHEST OF the Jews. Prophetically speaking, what happened did happen and could not have happened any other way. If Judas Iscariot had not betrayed Jesus, there could have been no arrest. If there had been no arrest, there could have been no conviction, no crucifixion, death, resurrection ... no fulfilment of prophecy ... no Christian religion at all.

:emot-hug:

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/21/1953

Does anyone beside me notice this? :noidea: :noidea:

Yes, plenty of us notice it. Just satan, doing what he always does, and people fall for it.

I don't think people are really aware of the price they are going to pay, eventually, for not loving and standing with Israel.

I agree with you that people don't realize what God said concerning Israel. Those who curse you will be cursed, and those who bless you will be blessed. We need to stand with Israel no matter what the rest of the world thinks about us. God bless!

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

There are over 180 Messianic congregations in Israel - those who have embraced Jesus as their Messiah.