• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Whenever I hear this anti-Jewish, anti-Israel nonsense, I always ask the speaker a simple question: Do you think for an instant that the Palestinians would have given the land back if they had won the war they started in '48? :emot-questioned:

good point...except there was no such thing as a Palestinian until Yassir Arafat invented them after 1967

Where were "they" from 1948 to 1967? It took him 19 years to dream an illusional fantasy of a nation that never existed.

You got that right Yod. In fact most people don,t know what really happened in 1967. Just before the war got started the Arab League told everybody who was living in Jerusalem and surrounding areas who were not Jewish to go out in to the desert and wait for them to conquer the nation of Israel. The problem is that the Arab League lost the war. So now what is called occupied territories are lands that the sop called Palestinian people willingly left. So when the Arab League lost the war the Jewish people occupied the vacated land. Why they gave back the temple mount has stumped me.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  220
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1966

What frightens me is one of my work acquaintances said just the other day he thought a lot of the problems in the world were started by the Jewish people. I looked at him like he dropped down from Mars. What?!!! He's usually one of those logical types who has lengthy explanations about everything. He seems to have come to his conclusion from things he's read and heard from the press, but never offered a very clear reason as to exactly why. I told him I thought it was ridiculous and he got really quiet. Never mentioned it again. But if this is prevalent everywhere, it's pretty scary indeed. I mean for goodness sake, this is coming from Abilene... where I live under a ROCK! What is happening across the nation and the world?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,796
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  224
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Too many political agendas and far too many "bleeding hearts politicaly correct look at the poor people " types out there.

The Jewish people work hard and look after each other so they have to be the bad guys when they attack poor downtrodden folk who only sent a few murderous rockets into the middle of the Jewish cities and then run and hide in the areas that the poorest women and children live in :huh::P

Guest shiloh357
You got that right Yod. In fact most people don,t know what really happened in 1967. Just before the war got started the Arab League told everybody who was living in Jerusalem and surrounding areas who were not Jewish to go out in to the desert and wait for them to conquer the nation of Israel. The problem is that the Arab League lost the war. So now what is called occupied territories are lands that the sop called Palestinian people willingly left. So when the Arab League lost the war the Jewish people occupied the vacated land. Why they gave back the temple mount has stumped me.

Point of order:

You are mixing wars, Massorite. In 1947/48The Arab league called for all Arabs to leave and vacate to what is now called Gaza and the West Bank. The Arab league attacked and lost, but the Jews did not regain the Temple Mount or Jerusalem.

There were no Jews in either the WB or Gaza until after the 6-Day war in 1967. It was in 1967, that Israel retook Jerusalem as their captial away from the Jordanians. Israel then maintained their presence in Gaza and Jthe WB since the Egyptians and the Jordainians attacked them from those areas. Israel's presence in those territories is not an occupation, in the strictest sense of the word since Israel did not overthrow the governments of Egypt or Jordan, nor did Israel enter those countries.

the giving back of the temple Mount was an unfortunate, and misguided attempt to display goodwill to their defeated foe.

Guest shiloh357
Personally, I believe, if given the opportunity, every human alive is capable of contributing something wonderful to the world. Yes, we all CAN get along. When we stop pointing blame and thinking ourselves better than the "others".

No one is claiming anyone to be "betteer" than anyone else. The fact remains that historcally, it has been the Arabs who have began hostilities with Israel, and they are the ones who perpetuate it. That is historical, documented fact.

When the Arabs choose recognize the right of Israel to exist, and choose to live in genuine peace with Israel, there would be peace inside of 24 hours.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

Personally, I believe, if given the opportunity, every human alive is capable of contributing something wonderful to the world. Yes, we all CAN get along. When we stop pointing blame and thinking ourselves better than the "others".

No one is claiming anyone to be "betteer" than anyone else. The fact remains that historcally, it has been the Arabs who have began hostilities with Israel, and they are the ones who perpetuate it. That is historical, documented fact.

When the Arabs choose recognize the right of Israel to exist, and choose to live in genuine peace with Israel, there would be peace inside of 24 hours.

Arabs are part of the "we". If they didn't consider themselves "better", why would they not recognize Israel's rights?

:emot-nod:

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ephesians 6:12

:24:

:emot-nod:

Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.

Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD's hand double for all her sins.

The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:

And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 40:1-5

:)

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

:)

Again the word of the LORD of hosts came to me, saying,

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; I was jealous for Zion with great jealousy, and I was jealous for her with great fury.

Thus saith the LORD; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts the holy mountain.

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; There shall yet old men and old women dwell in the streets of Jerusalem, and every man with his staff in his hand for very age.

And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in the streets thereof.

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If it be marvellous in the eyes of the remnant of this people in these days, should it also be marvellous in mine eyes? saith the LORD of hosts.

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country;

And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness. Zechariah 8:1-8

:24:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,840
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

This appears to be VERY popular with people about in their teens to mid 20's.

I've noticed it on a lot of forums as well.

Its basicly considered "no big deal" if someone makes a joke about wanting to kill some Jews, because, odds are, half the people on the web site really do want to kill some Jews.

You got that right.

I go on a lot of forums, on a regular basis. And I'm shocked, to be honest, how this 'hate the Jew' mania seems to be taking over. And yes, it is usually the younger members who are posting such hate.

Where did they get it from?........The internet!

After the holocaust, I thought the world would not let this kind of hatred happen again. But I should have known better. The bible makes things quite clear that at the end, the whole world will be against Israel.

On most worldly forums, at least, I'd say that, in discussions about the Jews or Israel, about 90% of the posts are vehemently against both...........they do this, little realizing that a much more sinister enemy is waiting at the door.....Islam!

Little wonder the terrorists are emboldened in their fight for the take-over of the West.

Another thing that surprises me is that the VAST majority of people making such posts are people from the Western nations......the very same people who are in the target-sights of 'Islamic Jihad'.

They rant against Israel for having nuclear weapons, for one thing.......not realizing that if people such as Osama Bin-Liner had such weapons at his disposal, he wouldn't hesitate for one minute to use them. Against the Western Nations. Whereas Israel (despite suffering repeated attacks against her citizens), has shown incredible restraint. Things that the mad mullahs would not even consider doing, their hatred of the West, and of Christianity, is so great.

The whole world is again being deceived into hating Israel and blaming the Jews.

I believe that the Word tells us why this happens....

It is because they are "chosen" to carry and be witness of His instructions in righteousness, also known as Torah.

Those who hate any authority higher than themselves will naturally hate them for reminding them that there is One