IGNORED

The ten nations that the Anti-christ will rule?

John3;16

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

A tribulation theory? Please explain. I am not trying to be a wise guy, but I do want to try to understand what you believe. Are you saying that the Book of Revelation has been fulfilled and that this apocalyptic writing was a form of writing known to John? The events described in this book are past - historical and happened at the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D. In other words, Revelation was written by a first century writer to a first century audience, and these events all happened in the first century.

I was referring to the seven year tribulation theory founded upon Daniel 9:27. I address my understanding on that verse in this post on another thread.

My personal persuasion is that Rev 6-10 was fulfilled with the destruction of Israel in 70 A.D. and that the remainder of the book is for the final "last days."

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who inhabits the earth during the 1000 year reign?

Well, are you referring to glorified perfected bodies or to those who dwell on the earth repopulating the earth?

I believe as saints we'll be reigning with HIM. Now the question arises over whom?

Zechariah 14:16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

God bless,

George

I agree George.

I find it interesting that those 19 and younger went into the promise land . . . I believe it will likely be such going into the millennium.

I also feel God

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1960

A tribulation theory? Please explain. I am not trying to be a wise guy, but I do want to try to understand what you believe. Are you saying that the Book of Revelation has been fulfilled and that this apocalyptic writing was a form of writing known to John? The events described in this book are past - historical and happened at the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D. In other words, Revelation was written by a first century writer to a first century audience, and these events all happened in the first century.

I was referring to the seven year tribulation theory founded upon Daniel 9:27. I address my understanding on that verse in this post on another thread.

My personal persuasion is that Rev 6-10 was fulfilled with the destruction of Israel in 70 A.D. and that the remainder of the book is for the final "last days."

Interesting.

Interesting.

CU4EVER, I believe the book of Revelations to be a prophetic book warnings and of endings.

Chapters 1-5 being admonitions to the present churches "to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass." These churches are believed by many to prophetically reflected the church through the ages.

Chapters 6-10, the judgment that would soon come on Israel and bring her to Deut. 26:29

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Out of curiousity, Blindseeker, do you believe that all of Revelation 11 was fulfilled in 70 AD? Or just the first 2 verses?

Out of curiousity, Blindseeker, do you believe that all of Revelation 11 was fulfilled in 70 AD? Or just the first 2 verses?

Sorry George for the delayed response.

The first two verses would have been fulfilled at the time of the vision and 70 A.D.

The remaining part of the chapter dealing with the two witnesses will be fulfilled during the last 3

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15

Blindseeker, you typed:

[interesting.

Blindseeker, you typed:

CU4EVER, I believe the book of Revelations to be a prophetic book warnings and of endings.

I agree with you on this statement.

Please read these three passages from Rev.

Rev 1:1 "The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant."

Rev 1:3 "Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it because the time is near."

Rev 22:18-19 "I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. [19] And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his shared in the treee of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book."

Thanks for your comment Jack.

I have read these verses, as I am sure most here have. Is there more you would like to add?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Birthday:  12/31/1960

Interesting.

Chapters 1-5 being admonitions to the present churches "to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass." These churches are believed by many to prophetically reflected the church through the ages.

Chapters 6-10, the judgment that would soon come on Israel and bring her to Deut. 26:29