Can this be true

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Check out this cuttingedge article and see if you think it is possibly true. I don't have a clue myself

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1422.cfm

Guest charlie

Interesting article. I think it's just as plausible as some of the other theories out there these days.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

I suppose in these times there are going to be more and more articles like these...I remember years ago everyone was second guessing who the Anti-Christ was etc...I think in these cases we have to put things on the back-boiler (like Mary used to do concerning her dear Son) and weigh them in our heart and against the Word of G-d and the prompting of the Holy Ghost within the body of Messiah.

The writer of the article did mention The Dome of the Rock and Al-Aqsa Mosque as being the same...which of course they are not...the Al-Aqsa is built over the porticos of Solomon see Acts 3:11 whereas the Dome of the Rock is built over part of the Temple area...perhaps even where the Holy of Holies could have been located...and where Abraham was going to sacrifice Isaac...hence the name Dome of the Rock...but the Rock within has been elaborated upon and woven into a fantasy about the life of Mohammed etc.