• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Hey, Yod. Good stuff, as usual, but you must've missed the news on the boards lately.

I came home almost four weeks ago and am wasting time at Ft. Bragg for another day or two before I'm officially released from active duty and go back to being just another weekend-warrior.

Ft. Bragg, of course, is where the trials of that Lindsey (sp?) girl and that guy who blew up his chain of command are being held. Fun stuff in Fayetteville nowadays.

And no, I don't remember raping any one over there, but that may be the result of that anti-memory shot they gave us before we boarded the plane. :)

t.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Hey, Yod you know the rules. You dont rape anyone unless you have been ordered to from higher up. And only then, when there is someone handy with a camera. Silly boy.

Ted you will have to get a pocket knife and whittle when you hit civvy street.

cheers.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  135
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/24/1968

Thank you cats, I was about to give me answer to Watching, but you have saved me the trouble. He should know that anyone who doesn't bow down to Allah is an infidel. And I have also read Ezek a few times and realise the Russia will be in the swim somehow, and what about the 200,000,000 million that is mentioned in Rev.As far as I know China is the only nation that can field an army that size on short notice., so they have to figure in it somewhere.

I have been a subscriber of Cutting Edge for two and a half years and they have been telling us about WW111 ever since I can remember. Now I know as well as anybody else that everything is going to turn to custard SOON, but I've been hearing this conspiracy theory about the masons, the illumiatiand the bones for fifteen years and have no doubt there are evil forces behind all this intrigue, but so far everyone is speculating depending how they personally interpret the bible. I get a bit hot under the collar when posters come on the boards and try and tell all, that that they know exactly what is going to happen, because they dont know any more than I do.I would also be the first one to admit were're on the countdown and things will only get worse, but I wont allow myself to get in a tizz about it. The proverbial balloon could go up in the next 5,10, 15 or 50 years, so why dont we just forget WW111 and be ready, be ready, be ready. I never believe in getting worked up about something I cant change and at my age all I can do is wait.

cheers....eric

Eric,

Please forgive my ignorance in not knowing that all who aren't of the Muslim religion are called "infidels". I certainly wasn't trying to pick a fight with you, I was only asking for clarification. So, I have learned something new and I am very greatful for that. That is one of the things I like most about these boards is that I am continually learning new things.

As far as you getting hot under the collar about posters coming here and telling all...

Thank you for putting me in my place. I realize that I get a little carried away when talking about this stuff because it's so amazing to be living in these times and to be watching this all unfold right before our eyes.

You are right... None of us really know how things are actually going to play out. So I apologize for coming across as some expert or someone with "special" knowledge. I should have said in my post, that IMO, that is how things "COULD POSSIBLY" play out. I am certainly not saying that absolutely for sure. I know there are certain things that we can be sure of. There WILL be a battle between Israel and the Arab nations (and not all of them either) and Russia will be involved. There WILL be a supernatural end to the battle and 2/3 of their armies will be destroyed by God.

As far as "when" this will all take place, you are right... no one really knows. However, IF (and I agree, that is a big IF) things continue the way they are (with terrorist attacks, followed by repeated atrocities by US Troops or their Allies) this will no doubt have an impact on the tensions between the Arabs (Muslims) and the Israelites. I personally don't think things are going to get any bettter before the "proverbial balloon goes up".

I wouldn't call my post, and my response to your question, getting in a "tizz", I think that for some people, it helps to "show" them these things that are happening, and show them how this is all prophesied in the Bible so that they have a realization that we are truly living in the very last days.

In regards to the 200 million horsemen? Your guess is as good as mine. I have heard many people point to China on that one, merely because of the sheer size of the army. I am sure once it all is said and done, we will all look back and say... OOOhhhhhhh... that's what that meant.

YBIC,

Bradley :)

yod,

Although I can totally understand your frustration and outrage over the fact that this whole situation has been botched by the media, I did think that your post to ted was just a bit crass and inappropriate for a Christian. Again, I see how you are trying to make light of the situation and on one level, I can see your humor but on another, it can be very offensive to females, like my wife and others on this board.

Thanks for understanding!

ted,

Thanks to yod, I now know that you have served our country and I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I don't know exactly where you stand on your beliefs about this whole war and being over there, but regardless, you put your life on the line for all jof us and I just wanted to let you know that you are appreicated.

YBIC,

Bradley :)

Again, I see how you are trying to make light of the situation and on one level, I can see your humor but on another, it can be very offensive to females, like my wife and others on this board.

i apologize and beg your forgivness.

I hope you aren't turning on the radio or TV these day, too...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

WatchingFJ

Sorry if I came across as though I was singling you out specifically, I was including all who keep on about the conspiracies. I have a lot of admiration for David Bay as a christian, as I have for a lot of the people on this particular notice board and like you, I sit back a lot of the time and listen to what they have to give in their knowledge of scripture. I have grown hugely from people like DadErnie, Yod, all of the mods, Gary,Dove2, Cats, Traveller et all, and I believe time is running out for us all. I apologise for being outspoken and crabby, but most on this board are used to me. In years, I've gone past my 'use by 'date, but I reckon I will see a few more oil changes yet and there's still plenty of rubber on the old wheels and nobody looks forward tomorrow more than I do.

Take heart, my friend, and dont worry about the Masons or any other societies, God has got them covered. Dont believe everything you read on the internet, just believe what's written in the Holy Bible.

God bless you and yours.

in Christ'

eric.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Take heart, my friend, and dont worry about the Masons or any other societies, God has got them covered. Dont believe everything you read on the internet, just believe what's written in the Holy Bible.

God bless you and yours.

in Christ'

eric.

Eric, I totally agree with believing what is written in the Bible and also on not believing everything you read on the internet.

However too many people take that too far and believe you shouldn't believe anything that is on the internet. I think that is a mistake also, for we are only surmising that these are the end times. While it looks that way we can not be totally sure.

Some of the those things we read on the internet are true and if we are wrong about it being the end times they are stopable and if we don't respond to the danger we will suffer greatly for our own folly; just ask the Jews who survived Hitler.

For some of us it appears that we, as a nation, are in extreamly serious danger and we would at least like for everyone to understand and if possible deal with it.

The German people didn't and millions suffered for it in many places. The Russian's didn't and hundreds of millions suffered for it. It is possible now for Billions of people to suffer for it.

Sam

Some of the those things we read on the internet are true and if we are wrong about it being the end times they are stopable and if we don't respond to the danger we will suffer greatly for our own folly; just ask the Jews who survived Hitler.

For some of us it appears that we, as a nation, are in extreamly serious danger and we would at least like for everyone to understand and if possible deal with it.

I'm in 100% agreement with you, Other One.

Yet, acting on something that is less than true can be just as disastrous. I don't doubt that you are speaking sincerely and with holy integrity when you talk about these things....yet I just want to verify everything before I allow it to sink into my heart and that's why I've been tenacious in asking for proof whenever these secret societies are brought up (by anyone)

I'm going to keep an open mind on these matters because I know they exist. My only disagreement with you is on how much influence they actually wield.

And of course they don't publish newspapers (or do they?) announcing their intent or they wouldn't be called "secret" societies...but there has to be some tangible irrefutable evidence somewhere, eh?

I'm in 100% agreement with you, Other One.

Yet, acting on something that is less than true can be just as disastrous. I don't doubt that you are speaking sincerely and with holy integrity when you talk about these things....yet I just want to verify everything before I allow it to sink into my heart and that's why I've been tenacious in asking for proof whenever these secret societies are brought up (by anyone)

I'm going to keep an open mind on these matters because I know they exist. My only disagreement with you is on how much influence they actually wield.

And of course they don't publish newspapers (or do they?) announcing their intent or they wouldn't be called "secret" societies...but there has to be some tangible irrefutable evidence somewhere, eh?

yod,

I agree 100% with other one on this issue. And, I do think that you are wise to be cautious. What kind of tangible proof are you looking for?

David Bay http://www.cuttingedge.org has all kinds of tangible proof on his website that clearly shows these organizations exist. He also has proof that the secret orginizations "at the highest levels" are pure satanic worship. He himself was at one of their meetings in which they were describing their plans to "ready" the planet for the arrival of "the christ". They talked about in this meeting that there will be three kinds of people in the world.

1.) Those who are "enlightened" (a very New Age word) and see the truth of the coming christ (who will actually be the Antichrist)

2.) Those who are "undecided" and will still have a chance.

3.) Those who "deny the truth". This group of people (according to the illuminati) will be purged from the earth for not seeing the truth.

This, of course, is how they will easily explain away the fact that millions of Christians, have just dissappeared. They will say that because they were close-minded and intolerant, they have been "taken out" and all that are left now are those who are "enlightened" and those who are still undecided.

Of course, those who are undecided will eventually be able to make their choice of either death or "enlightenment" by either being beheaded, or worshiping the "christ" and taking his mark of loyalty.

Again, I need to clarify myself and say that it may or may not, happen this way. But, irregardless of whether it does or not, the point remains that these secret societies DO EXIST and they DO HAVE AN AGENDA!

yod, you questioned how much power do they actually wield. Well, IF they are being led by satan himself, how much power does satan wield? Alot of power, but certainly NEVER enough to overpower my GOD! But, those who do not have Christ is their life and are being influenced by satan himself, can and will have a lot of power over those who do not claim the blood of Jesus as their covering.

Agreed?

YBIC,

Bradley :laugh: