• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

Okay All.... I was seriously not going to post this until later but given things going on at the moment, I thought I'd do it anyway.

I saw my counselor last week and asked her to get me in contact with someone who could pray for me. I talked with him on Saturday, at which time, he asked me to go to church on sunday. As those who have been praying/talking with me for some time know, I have serious wounds in the church/religious areas. I went and all I could think about was "is this church like the others I have encountered that hurt me?"

But, I was seriously jumping out of my skin the whole time and felt like :):24:.

I have also had a serious migraine since attending as well as having some serious paranormal activity in my home and around me.

Anyway, tomorrow night, I have an appointment with my counselor and this other person for prayer concerning my involvement in the occult. And people, I am one freaked out chicka. I have not slept much since deciding to meet with him.

Things have escalated for me today in a marked way. I need prayer between now and Friday night. I see the deliverance person tomorrow but I have yet to be able to get rid of myself Wiccan paraphernalia which is very extensive.... I hope that after tomorrow night and I will have the strength to do so. I plan on taking care of this on Friday but seriously think I need as much prayer as possible in this situation.

There is much much more to this than I will write but this should give you the idea.

thanks.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Prayers

You will find peace as you release these things to the Lord and remove them from your life. That peace will make it worth it. :)

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  196
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  08/09/1972

I'm praying Angelique!

• Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

2 Cor 4:1-4 (KJV)

Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; 2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. 3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

A couple suggestions....

Wiccan paraphernalia (Find a dumpster and pitch it quick)

Serious wounds in the church/religious areas. I went and all I could think about was "is this church like the others I have encountered that hurt me?" (Forgive all former offenses against anyone, and you will have great success)

You are in my prayers.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Continued prayers

Guest zoe-girl

First off- :yadda: to you from me~

Next thing is, you are loved here and we are praying for you and will stand in the gap with you as friends~

PM me anytime or on myspace~

ZG

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  196
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  08/09/1972

Praying today. :yadda:

:24: :24: :blink:

It went well. :)

I have been actually able to read the bible this morning :24:

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

I didn't see this until just now, but do know that I pray for you always. I am glad that the meeting went well and that you are able to read your Bible. Keep taking these steps. It is important that you get rid of the wiccan things...these are strongholds which are holding you in bondage to the spiritual craziness you have been experiencing. As Zoe-girl said, you are loved here.

Angelique, the Church isn't a building, it is people. People who have been saved by the Blood of Jesus. Being merely human we often times fail, and that is what the people in the churches where you were hurt did. Instead of seeing that you needed God's love shown you, they did all the wrong things. On these boards you have been shown love, understanding, guidance, and many other wonderful outward signs of God's wonderful love. But, just like in the "real" world outside of cyberspace, there have been a few who have attacked you. Now, think about it. There are more here who are being guided by the Holy Spirit to show you love - His love - than those who are attacking you, right? It is the same in the "real" world. There are more out there who will show you God's love, mercy, and grace that those who have mistreated you under the guise of "church doctrine". Don't be afraid. Your counselor sounds as if she really, truly wants to help you. I think you can trust her to guide you to a loving congregation.

You are a precious child of God. One day you will fully feel His love and what a wonderful peace and joy will fill your whole being. :24:

<>< ><>

Nathele

:24::D:24::):24: :24: :) :)

It's not burned but it's actually out of the house!!! Big accomplishment :) It's boxed up and out until a friend can help me safely burn. I am trying to look through my computer as well. There is so much that I might be finding stuff for a while but whooohooo...... The boxes actually made it out side the house!!!!!!!