• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Going Postal

Muslims in the Scottish district of Tayside are outraged by a series of postcards that have been distributed by local police.

The Daily Mail newspaper reports the cards were meant to notify locals of new telephone numbers for non-emergency phone calls. But they feature police dog-in-training, Rebel, who is a six-week-old German shepherd.

Many Muslims believe dogs are "ritually unclean." Shopkeepers are refusing to display the ad and Dundee city councilor Mohammed Asifis is calling for an investigation. Asifis says, "My concern was that it's not welcomed by all communities, with the dog on the cards."

Tayside police say the puppy postcards were not intended to cause offense.

Source

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,901
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

And they will probably get their way.

Good grief..........is there no level below which we will not stoop to accommodate the belief systems of all and sundry for the sake of political correctness or religious diversity?

This country is going to the dogs. Literally.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

I was unaware that Scotland even had a Muslim Community. It's more evidence that the Muslims have gone out of their way to infiltrate as many societies as they possibly could. They fully expect to out breed the indigenous people and when they have a loud enough voice, as evidenced here, they will begin issuing demands. They will strive to mold these societies as they are able in order to strengthen their positions which will further enable them to increase their influence/power.

Just imagine if it had been a cartoon of a puppy! :emot-pray:

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Content Count:  7,901
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Just imagine if it had been a cartoon of a puppy! :)

Oh......no.........don't mention the dreaded 'C' word... :soapbox::bored-1:

Still......it's OK to call Jews 'Pigs' and 'Dogs'.........so I suppose everything's alright with the world.... :)

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

A casual observation of all the news I read or hear about muslims shows that they are always outraged, incensed, rioting, fleeing or engaged in jihad. This explains why islamic countries are pretty much all failures....they don't have time to be productive! :thumbsup:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  780
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  04/20/1983

I was unaware that Scotland even had a Muslim Community. It's more evidence that the Muslims have gone out of their way to infiltrate as many societies as they possibly could. They fully expect to out breed the indigenous people and when they have a loud enough voice, as evidenced here, they will begin issuing demands. They will strive to mold these societies as they are able in order to strengthen their positions which will further enable them to increase their influence/power.

Unfortunately, I'm forced to agree with this. We're not very many steps away from becoming the Islamic Republic of Britain.

Hopefully King Arthur will return to lead us out of our darkest hour...

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

Unfortunately, I'm forced to agree with this. We're not very many steps away from becoming the Islamic Republic of Britain.

We had one who worked at my company but he moved to Canada. He actually was a nice guy but....antimuslim sentiment runs high here. I don't blame him for leaving considering the kind of people he had to work with. Americans have to be on guard against this kind of thing too. And CAIR is trying the waters here, for sure.

Wouldn't you prefer Jesus over King Arthur?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

Good grief..........is there no level below which we will not stoop to accommodate the belief systems of all and sundry for the sake of political correctness or religious diversity?

Only when it comes to Christians.