IGNORED

Do you want to go to heaven?

angels4u

What would life be like there?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What would life be like there?

• Are you ready for heaven.
    • Are there things you want to do first before you go?
    • Are you doing the best you can to fill heaven with more believers.
    • Do you want to go to heaven.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

How do I know heaven is real? And do I want to go there?

Is heaven a real place?

Will I stay there forever?

Is it an eternal destination?

Do I have a body in heaven?

Many people have tried to find out if all this is true.

Christ, promises that if we follow Him, we shall join Him in heaven and partake with Him in a life of everlasting peace love and joy.:laugh:

There will be lots of things to to, its not going to be boring. We will see Jesus and we are where He is ! ;)

God did not hide the truth from us regarding our spiritual future, He told us all about it in His Holy Word.

In the New Jerusalem there shall be no more crying no more experience of sin,pain and death, joy forever :b:

There can't be anything waiting what would be better for us then heaven whose BUILDER is God. :b:

Heaven is our final home for the Christian who has accepted Jesus as his/her Savior. Halleluja :P

We shall live there for all eternity. That means forever and ever :)

We don't know anymore about heaven then what God choose to reveal about it ,we cannot add or take away words of the Bible, but its going to be the best place :)

The only way to get there is by putting our faith in Jesus Christ alone then Hre will give us the Salvation we need to enter this wonderful place. :)

Men are spiritual things who are looking for meanings in this life and are always looking everywhere for something to make them feel good. But they never find their fill in this world :(

People always believed in a afterlife.

Only a fool says there is no God in his heart. God dismisses atheism and unbelieve as foolishness.

The evidence of His creation can be seen everywhere, the holy scripture will give us insight of how God created heaven and earth. And its so perfect :)

Everybody wants to go to heaven and nobody wants to die.

Do we who know the truth about heaven and do we share our knowledge with people who don't know?

How much do we know about heaven or hell?

Would you want to go to heaven or do you want to get married or life first?

Are you ready for heaven?

What will our home in heaven be like?

The Bible tells us we will get a house with many mansions John 14:2. :)

It will be a spacious living area . :)

We will recognize our family and friends and will get lots of time to relax and we will meet the saints we never met before. :)

We will enjoy relationships.:)

Will the bodies which have been destroyed be raised intact at the Rapture?

The Bible said that the sea gave up her dead they will be transformed and resurrected into spiritual bodies.

Even the hairs of our head are counted. God will raise us up again.:)

How shall we live in heaven?

We shall serve God and reigh and rule with Him forever. Rev:7:15 22:3-6

We shall rest of our labors .

God will provide for us a tree with real fruit .

We will enjoy the supper of the Lamb.

There shall be no more pain or weariness.:)

What happens to babies when they die?

King David said that God would reunite his child with him in the last day "I will go to him but he will not return to me". 2 Sam:12:23

Jesus loves the little chidren and calls them on to Himself.

He said "Of such is the Kingdom of heaven".

When we think of the billions of babies who have died we know that heaven will be full of children.:)

Do we like heaven as much as earth?

It will be pure joy for their will be no more sin ,pain worrry, death, life will be perfect.:)

Jesus invited us all to come and live with Him for all eternity, but the choice is ours.

There will come a time in everybodies life that we wonder why we are here.

For the Christian that is to gloryfy God.

If you don't know Jesus when you read this it is time to start reading youre Bible, because God wants you to be saved.

Jesus died on the cross on Calvary for you and me and everybody who will take the invitation.

He is waiting for more people people to fill heaven.

One of this days will be the last day to accept him, because there is a day coming soon that it will be to late.

Please listen to what the The Holy Spirit says. Don't put it off any longer.

"Now is the day of Salvation"

Did you realize that we might not even see dead, but might be transformed when Jesus call us home?

Wow...:)

Waiting for that day to come: Angels

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

Angels: Answering this on a personal level, I used to do so much more to bring people into the Kingdom but I've been so sick; I'm better since I got off the chemotherapy...which made me deathly ill. Now my husband is seriously sick and is diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis, (same disease that Traveller has). The medications make him very ill.

When I was in missions, I worked very hard to bring souls into the Kingdom.

Now, the only way I can do much now is witnessing on the computer.

I also have prayer and intercession; not to mention the opportunity to cheer up others who are sick, send cards, letters, anything to lift up people's spirits.

When you lose your health, it's frustrating because you're limited in what you can do...but Joni Ericson Tada has become an inspiration to me since I've become disabled.

The illness has gotten so bad, we rarely can attend services. Not only am I ill but my husband is suffering now as well.

We are essentially housebound now. I wish I could do more but I'll have to settle for working with people online and as an intercessor.

Cat,

You are one of the best people here to witness to people who need the Lord , you are a very nice caring lady. :laugh:

The work you do here on WB is very worthy and God WILL bless you for this, you might never know how many people you will meet in heaven who you have witnessed to here on Worthy board and then all the poeple from when you were a missionary. :il:

Its good we don't know who all become Christians, so we are not going to be puffed up..but if we plant the seed and water it, God will do the rest and someday we will see the result. :b:

I know you're so strong and also weak, but girlie the Lord is in there with you, I wish I could do something for you and I do pray whenever i think of it. :hug:

What is the sickness from your husband exactly?

Angels

I'll PM you to give you details (so not to derail the topic)... :laugh:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  05/16/1959

Amen angels4u! Amen!

Guest lared

No, I don't want to go to heaven.

Besides promising heavenly life, Jesus also promised....'Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth.'

I would like to live here on earth forever just as Psalm 37:29 promises as well.

Afterall this is my home and I feel very comfortable with the mountains, oceans, flowers, trees, animals, and.......food!

Lared,

Welcome to this WB, I don't know why you say you don't want to go to heaven.

Why don't you want to go to heaven, don't you believe a is a good place to be after you die?

What do you think will happen after you die?

Are you a Christian who loves the Lord??

Angels

The bible speaks of a new heaven and a new earth. He's probably just saying he'd enjoy being on the "new earth" where the lion and the lamb lie down in peace.

I can appreciate that. The earth, as it was in Eden, was an awesome place, inhabited BY God and a lovely paradise to savor and enjoy.

So I think he's saying he can't imagine flying around on a cloud (if that's how he envisions heaven) but would rather be here with the furry critters and the flowers and fresh air and all....

He's probably a country boy who loves the great outdoors. A new earth WOULD be heaven for him.

I'm just trying to role play a bit and understand that perspective...which would make sense to me.

I would want to be as close to the physical presence of God as possible but since God is Spirit, I'm not sure how you do that...but I want to be in His temple forever...so I'm in a different place.