• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I, along with millions of Christians accept the view of a pre-tribulation "rapture" of the saints. It is implied enough that we have that confidence.

There is just enough vagueness in the pre-trib scriptural implications as there is any other view.

Oh for crying out loud, let's not turn this into another pre-rapture thread.

If you feel the need to argue the "vagueness" of your belief's, there's a pinned thread on the topic and at least a dozen more in which you can do that.

Let's not turn this into another spitting contest.................please!!!!!!!!!

Looks to me as if it is already enough spit here.

Must you?

If you do.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

You shouldn't see everything through rapture theology. The point of these verses show the wicked being taken away. In Mathews gospel, saved and sinners seem to be in the Kingdom-- thus the need for a separation at some point.

In the other gospels, only saved folks seem to be in the Kingdom.

Please someone show me plainly where the Bible shows Jesus catching away the bride in the air, us leaving, and coming back after the tribulation. Show me the narrative without jumping all over the Bible. Just show me one place...

Noah was taken into the ark, the door shut and sealed from the wicked by God alone, and the flood carried Him off safely.

Dear KC02, I can only give you the order of our being caught up to meet the Lord in the air, not the time which I'm sure you're famaliar with but I list the scripture here. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17. "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

Now this thread is not really for the purpose of the rapture, but I suggest you read my thread titled:

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE +

Ranks in the Resurrection

This is presently on the prophesy board and I will be happy to discuss the rapture there with you - thanks

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

I would like to add my bit here. I was just thinking about this in church today.

Matthew 24:36-44

I would like to add my bit here. I was just thinking about this in church today.

Matthew 24:36-44

36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. 42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

What was happening in the days of Noah? Noah preached to the people of that time the destruction that was looming, did they listen to Noah? No.

God through Noah created a door of salvation and anyone who wished to believe and enter in would be saved. Did any listen? No. Was anyone else saved other than Noah and his family? No.

They did as they wanted, they disobeyed God, and they continued in their mary ways right up until Noah entered the ark. They laughed at Noah mocked Noah just like the people of today do, they mock christians and ridicul christians and even kill christians. Just as Satan had the people in Noah's time blind and in bondage so shall it be before Christ returns.

When the door closed there will be no other way, all those who do not except Christ as their Lord and saviour will be taken away for judgment. Those who mare left on the earth are believers and they will reign in the millennial kingdom with Christ. Yes all the wicked will be taken away, not one will be left behind, they will be cast into hades waiting the final judgment.

Revelation 20:13

The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works

The ark was the door of salvation in Noah's time where as now Christ is the door of salvation and all who will believe and trust in Him between the time He walked on the earth till the time He returns shall be saved.

But salvation doesn't stop there, during the millennial kingdom there will be children born who will grow up believing in the Lord and there will be those who will turn their backs on the Lord. Satan will play no part of these people turning their backs on the Lord for he is bound in the pit and haves a seal put on him, it will be of their own choice to disobey the Lord. These are the ones who will go up with Satan against the camp of Lord and they will be destroyed.

Excellent! I hadn't read it like that before! Thanks, Isa! :thumbsup:

Yes there will be unbelievers during the millennium and Israel will be witnessing to them.

Will Jesus be on earth during this time period?

If so, which form will He be? Spirit or flesh?

I do not believe that unbelievers will be on the earth during the Millennium, however there will be those born during the Millennium that will be deceived by satan at the end of it.

Man, Jesus will be on earth during the Millennium, and He will be reigning here in the flesh.

There will be unbelievers on Earth during the Millennium for us to rule, alongside Jesus the King!

Yes there will be unbelievers during the millennium and Israel will be witnessing to them.

I do not believe that unbelievers will be on the earth during the Millennium, however there will be those born during the Millennium that will be deceived by satan at the end of it.

Man, Jesus will be on earth during the Millennium, and He will be reigning here in the flesh.

There will be unbelievers on Earth during the Millennium for us to rule, along with Jesus the King!

Do you have scripture to support this opinion?

Revelation 20:7-9

When the thousand years come to an end, Satan will be let out of his prison. He will go out to deceive the nations

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

There will be unbelievers on Earth during the Millennium for us to rule, along with Jesus the King!

In Zecharia 14 it talks about the the millennium and the ones that won't come to Christ in Jerusalen, He will not send rain to their lands, resurrected bodies, I would think would not necessarily need rain nor food. In verse 16 it says, 'that everyone that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up year to year to worship the King, the Lord of the hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles'. In verse 18 and 19 tell of punishment now if we are in our new bodies then we have already been found righteous and are in no need of punishment. I often wondered why the need for Christ to come and reign on this earth if everyone has already been changed, why would He need to rule with a rod of iron on those who willingly accepted His rule before His return unless there are unsaved here on the earth. If during this time babies born our we in our resurrected bodies going to have babies? I didn't think that would be the case so flesh and blood people would be needed to have those babies, wouldn't it?

:noidea:

In Both Testaments

There Are Many Passages Dear Brother

Scriptures Which You Beloved Of The Lamb May Or May Not Understand As I Do

For I Know My Redeemer Lives And Will Bodily Return With His Resurrected Church (Us!) To Judge And To Rule

And Enoch, in the seventh [generation] from Adam, prophesied about them: Look! The Lord comes with thousands of His holy ones

to execute judgment on all, and to convict them of all their ungodly deeds that they have done in an ungodly way,

and of all the harsh things ungodly sinners have said against Him. Jude 1:14-15 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

The victor and the one who keeps My works to the end: I will give him authority over the nations

In Zecharia 14 it talks about the the millennium and the ones that won't come to Christ in Jerusalen, He will not send rain to their lands, resurrected bodies, I would think would not necessarily need rain nor food. In verse 16 it says, 'that everyone that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up year to year to worship the King, the Lord of the hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles'. In verse 18 and 19 tell of punishment now if we are in our new bodies then we have already been found righteous and are in no need of punishment. I often wondered why the need for Christ to come and reign on this earth if everyone has already been changed, why would He need to rule with a rod of iron on those who willingly accepted His rule before His return unless there are unsaved here on the earth. If during this time babies born our we in our resurrected bodies going to have babies? I didn't think that would be the case so flesh and blood people would be needed to have those babies, wouldn't it?

Yes, you have the idea!

These are people born during the Millennium, this doesn't say that unbelievers enter the Millennium. I had already stated in my previous post that many born during the Millennium would be deceived by satan at the end of it.

People born during the Millennium are those born to the unresurrected, living humanity who remain from the Tribulation and who will remain as nations, repopulating the earth.

What you stated was nothing that the Word of God has already stated, and has been mentioned before. These nations of people will have, by the end of the Millennium, never known war, but only known centuries of peace, established by Jesus Christ Himself.