buckthesystem

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

name='buckthesystem' post='1256057' date='Sep 18 2008, 12:37 AM']I just know most of you will immediately think this is good, and justified, but I am wondering where is the "equal force" that we're always hearing about.

Teachers should have that same right and just why should those in authority have to put up with that? - That child was fortunate that that officer didn't automatically react out of reflex and possibly hit her with a karate chop to the throat; many fighters would do just that. I would bet that brat child wouldn't punch the officer in the face the next time she saw her.

In Jesus' name :P

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kids should be chained up under the stairs and fed on bread and water until they are about 16 yo.

That'll teach 'em :P

Well that worked on sailors who got into trouble on ships during WW2; usually cured the problem too :noidea:

name='MorningGlory' date='Sep 20 2008, 07:17 PM' post='1257409']

I'm 6'3" @ 280lbs...I would have done the same thing to the kid because it was warranted.

Why? A guy your size can't handle a little girl's rage without a taser? How absurd. Until someone does it to one of YOUR kids, if you have any, you can talk anything. :P

If you have a brat kid like that, just train them that they can do what they want to and just possibly Wrench Guy can be there to do the work you should have. :noidea:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

I'm 6'3" @ 280lbs...I would have done the same thing to the kid because it was warranted.

Why? A guy your size can't handle a little girl's rage without a taser? How absurd. Until someone does it to one of YOUR kids, if you have any, you can talk anything. :P

You are intentionally missing the point. A 6'3" 280lb guy would potentially cause alot more pain, and likelihood of death fighting with the girl than the taser ever could. You are simply not accepting the VERY rational logic in this case. Nobody "wants" to use a taser on a kid...but it is by far the safest option in that scenario. Given the options ANY caring, loving, rational parent would want their child dealt with in the safest, least likely to cause injury, manner possible.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

You are intentionally missing the point. A 6'3" 280lb guy would potentially cause alot more pain, and likelihood of death fighting with the girl than the taser ever could. You are simply not accepting the VERY rational logic in this case. Nobody "wants" to use a taser on a kid...but it is by far the safest option in that scenario. Given the options ANY caring, loving, rational parent would want their child dealt with in the safest, least likely to cause injury, manner possible.

Be so kind as to NOT tell me what my intentions are......when I hear some 'rational logic' on this issue I will be sure to consider it.

If you have a brat kid like that, just train them that they can do what they want to and just possibly Wrench Guy can be there to do the work you should have. :noidea:

Are you inferring that I have kids like that? :P

Guest Biblicist

Why? A guy your size can't handle a little girl's rage without a taser? How absurd. Until someone does it to one of YOUR kids, if you have any, you can talk anything. :noidea:

Oh, right, and an adult man grabbing an 11 year old girl wouldn't land him in jail for rape, assult, etc. etc....Honestly. :P

How dare you equate being zapped with Taser, and someone beating their child.

How dare I???? Have you decided that I shouldn't???? Undue force, whatever the means, is what it is. Try a rational approach to the pros and cons of using this kind of force on anyone other than a dangerous criminal instead of your feeble attempt at bluster. :P

Oh, right, and an adult man grabbing an 11 year old girl wouldn't land him in jail for rape, assult, etc. etc....Honestly. :P

Did you read anything in my post about doing that? If so, please quote it.