• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

needless to say, i can't remember who this was & having scanned the posts, i can't find that particular one.

here goes the generic apology anyone until someone comes forward or i do a more comprehensive search, whichever comes first. i am sorry. my reason for apologizing? i have just been reading something that implies that your viewpoint has some merit. in any case, enough to continue a more in-depth study of it. so, i hope you will accept my apology for my original dismissal of your view.

thanks.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

needless to say, i can't remember who this was & having scanned the posts, i can't find that particular one.

here goes the generic apology anyone until someone comes forward or i do a more comprehensive search, whichever comes first. i am sorry. my reason for apologizing? i have just been reading something that implies that your viewpoint has some merit. in any case, enough to continue a more in-depth study of it. so, i hope you will accept my apology for my original dismissal of your view.

thanks.

Not quite sure what you are referring to, but I do not believe all Christians are raptured at the same instant, or in one all inclusive group.

thanks.

Not quite sure what you are referring to, but I do not believe all Christians are raptured at the same instant, or in one all inclusive group.

yahoo !! i thought it was you, but i couldn't find the record. i dissed you real quick on that. therefore, i am sorry about that and also thank you for the opportunity to open my mind on this.

i have just been reading something that implies that your viewpoint has some merit.

Would you mind sharing those verses?

not me, not yet.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  10/23/1970

i have just been reading something that implies that your viewpoint has some merit.

Would you mind sharing those verses?

not me, not yet.

I'm curious, too. You said you have read some things. Can you quote what you have read?

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

thanks.

i said that a few times around here. about a year ago. I can tell you one group that will not and back it up with scripture.

you tell me through PM what scripture is making you think some will not and i'll show you scripture i have.

we'll share.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

I always wont to hear the position of people that disagree with me. It helps me understand how they think and causes me to check my own assumptions

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

I always wont to hear the position of people that disagree with me. It helps me understand how they think and causes me to check my own assumptions

yep, there are times that they are actually on the same page, looking at the same picture and just explaining it differently too.....

mike