• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

A friend in Israel sent out a prayer request. I'm posting this here because of the nature of the request (you'll understand as you read it).

I know how much "fun" it is to debate and express your opinion, but please, everyone, take some time to pray concerning these things, OK? Thanks!

~~~~~

"Just in case you have not been in the news lately... some things that have happened in the last 2 weeks or so

Russia moved 10 warships in Syria

Russia is rebuilding Tartus, a Syrian Port

Syria went into Lebanon and took 7 towns close to Tripoli (another port)

Russia moves in Georgia are strategic for oil, position and the Black Sea.

I have heard but cannot confirm yet that they are coming against Azerbaijan which leaves nothing between Russia and Iran (total ground movement between the two)

Russia moved 3 nuclear warships to Venezuela

Venezuela kicked out the US Ambassador and is now looking to buy combat planes from China

Russia is looking to mark off territory in the Arctic to get energy supplies

North Korean has started their nuclear plant up again

American Markets and Mortgage companies

Things are on the move and I know that we all need prayer and I am also asking that you remember us here."

She mentioned that there is a "heaviness" felt in Jerusalem . . . it's Ramadan, the Jewish Holy Days are approaching, and politics are shaking up in Israel.

~~~~~

Please remember our brothers and sisters in prayer (the believers in Israel), the will and presence of God in the Land, "The Gate... that HIS PRESENCE WOULD BE IN THE GATE," wisdom, humility, unity and love.

Blessings!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

:whistling:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  12/11/1977

Guest shiloh357

Praying for Israel and our brothers and sisters living in the Land. If ever there was a time to pray for the peace of Jerusalem, it is now.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

A friend in Israel sent out a prayer request. I'm posting this here because of the nature of the request (you'll understand as you read it).

I know how much "fun" it is to debate and express your opinion, but please, everyone, take some time to pray concerning these things, OK? Thanks!

~~~~~

"Just in case you have not been in the news lately... some things that have happened in the last 2 weeks or so

Russia moved 10 warships in Syria

Russia is rebuilding Tartus, a Syrian Port

Syria went into Lebanon and took 7 towns close to Tripoli (another port)

Russia moves in Georgia are strategic for oil, position and the Black Sea.

I have heard but cannot confirm yet that they are coming against Azerbaijan which leaves nothing between Russia and Iran (total ground movement between the two)

Russia moved 3 nuclear warships to Venezuela

Venezuela kicked out the US Ambassador and is now looking to buy combat planes from China

Russia is looking to mark off territory in the Arctic to get energy supplies

North Korean has started their nuclear plant up again

American Markets and Mortgage companies

Things are on the move and I know that we all need prayer and I am also asking that you remember us here."

She mentioned that there is a "heaviness" felt in Jerusalem . . . it's Ramadan, the Jewish Holy Days are approaching, and politics are shaking up in Israel.

~~~~~

Please remember our brothers and sisters in prayer (the believers in Israel), the will and presence of God in the Land, "The Gate... that HIS PRESENCE WOULD BE IN THE GATE," wisdom, humility, unity and love.

Blessings!

Dear Nebula I though I had replied to this earlier, but I see I didn't.

Matthew 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Dear Father, comfort these dear people right in the midst of a world wanting to eliminate them to know that You are for them, and will fight the battle if they give their lives to You. We know that all prophesy must take place soon and these things and signs will be fulfilled, but You will destroy their enemies. Let these things open eyes to Your Son Jesus, and make their heart not fear when You are with them. Your mercy and grace is still calling all Israel, and I ask for Your protection for them against all who hate them in Jesus' name. AMEN.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Because it is pleasing to God I have begun consistently remembering Israel in prayer. And thank you for reminding me yet again to persistently call upon the Lord for Israel! May the LORD indeed rise up to protect his chosen people. May families be strengthened and protected from the ways of wicked men. May the Holy Spirit blanket his people with his protection and love. We trust in HIm with all our hearts!

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

:emot-pray: