• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

E33, please don't turn this into a rapture thread.

Sorry Brandon's Popo,

I walked into that derailment didn't I.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

While I do agree with the basics of the Nephilim story, as my memory serves me, he takes things further than I would personally take them. It's probably been a year or more since I've heard him for I don't work nights any longer and don't listen to that much midnight radio.

Other, like most everyone there are things I can't wrap my brain around. Patrick Heron believes the great pyramids are Enoch's pillars, I don't, he wrote a book titled 'The Nephillim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse' that says a lot. I don't believe as he does the pyramids are the same shape of the new Jerusalem, many who research the new Jerusalem say its cubed shape, Heron says its shaped like the pyramids. I do agree with his thinking on the nephillim as it went along with my own research into them also. On Quayles site as well as Raiders you can hear the 5 part talk he did with Tom horn on this subject. And of course you can google Heron and get his talks about this subject. Do you believe these nephillim are coming back? I think that is in part what Christ said about 'just as in the days of noah'.

It's hard to get into details, but yes I do.