• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

I had a thought and then I thought I might share that thought with you.

As we have been discussing the end times and Satan being cast out of heaven and something accured to me. At the time of the flood the earth opened up and spewed out water and the heavens opened up and rain was poured out upon the earth. In the end times the earth will spew out something more sinister and the heavens will pour down something more sinister. I am not saying this is what the bible means when it says in the days of Noah so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. I am just saying it reminds me of that time.

Revelation 9:1-3

1 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

What is released out of this pit so as to make the sun dark? Demons were released millions of them. Demons now walk the earth not just a few but millions and they have power to harm man but not take their life, and that reminds me of the time when Satan had the power to harm Job but not take his life.

Then the heavens spewed out its sinister rain. It rained down Satan and the rest of his demons, no longer could Satan enter heaven to accuse the brethren for there was no place found for him in heaven.

Revelation 12:7-12

7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

1 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

The image that comes to mind is an asteroid or comet impacting the earth. The resulting ash and dust would create what some term a nuclear winter where the sunlight is diminished significantly. One can only guess about stinging locusts. Perhaps the embers falling from the sky surrounded by cooled ash. They would have a fuzzy appearance until one landed on you and the ash would be knocked off to reveal a red hot ember whose mark/burn would be as painful as a scorpion sting and perhaps for as long.

We have to remember to look at these prophesies/visions through the eyes of the person to whom they were revealed. Their descriptions would be relative to the things of their time. Some references, on the other hand, are likely much as they appear, such as in the case of angels. To be sure some might interpret these angels to be airplanes battling something larger perhaps but unless we too had the vision we have to work with what we have.

The image that comes to mind is an asteroid or comet impacting the earth. The resulting ash and dust would create what some term a nuclear winter where the sunlight is diminished significantly. One can only guess about stinging locusts. Perhaps the embers falling from the sky surrounded by cooled ash. They would have a fuzzy appearance until one landed on you and the ash would be knocked off to reveal a red hot ember whose mark/burn would be as painful as a scorpion sting and perhaps for as long.

We have to remember to look at these prophesies/visions through the eyes of the person to whom they were revealed. Their descriptions would be relative to the things of their time. Some references, on the other hand, are likely much as they appear, such as in the case of angels. To be sure some might interpret these angels to be airplanes battling something larger perhaps but unless we too had the vision we have to work with what we have.

1 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit.

This is an angel that falls from heaven not a comet. This star has a gender it is a male.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  10

I had a thought and then I thought I might share that thought with you.

As we have been discussing the end times and Satan being cast out of heaven and something accured to me. At the time of the flood the earth opened up and spewed out water and the heavens opened up and rain was poured out upon the earth. In the end times the earth will spew out something more sinister and the heavens will pour down something more sinister. I am not saying this is what the bible means when it says in the days of Noah so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. I am just saying it reminds me of that time.

What is released out of this pit so as to make the sun dark? Demons were released millions of them. Demons now walk the earth not just a few but millions and they have power to harm man but not take their life, and that reminds me of the time when Satan had the power to harm Job but not take his life.

Then the heavens spewed out its sinister rain. It rained down Satan and the rest of his demons, no longer could Satan enter heaven to accuse the brethren for there was no place found for him in heaven.

Revelation 12:7-12

7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven,

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

that is an interesting article.

I thought they were also. Although not what most would consider a mainstream thinking. Have you read any of Heron's or the others books?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I thought they were also. Although not what most would consider a mainstream thinking. Have you read any of Heron's or the others books?

Mizz, I have not read his books, however I have heard him on late night talk shows being interviewed about his books. While I do agree with the basics of the Nephilim story, as my memory serves me, he takes things further than I would personally take them. It's probably been a year or more since I've heard him for I don't work nights any longer and don't listen to that much midnight radio.

Now we have millions upon millions of demons on the earth causing havoc. I am glad I will not be here at that time.
I believe we are very close to the end of the age. Are you ill? if so could we pray for you? how do know you will die before the great tribulation starts?

Hi ezekiel33,

No I am not ill, but we all could do with prayer couldn't we. the bible says that we are not appointed to wrath. Gods wrath is coming on the whole world and jesus will deliver us from the wrath to come.

Romans 5:9

Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

1 Thessalonians 1:10

and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.

1 Thessalonians 5:9

For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,

He will return for His bride before the tribulation happens on the earth. The tribulation that comes on the earth is a testing for the unbelievers, yet no matter what the Lord does they still do not repent. There will be some who repent because we see them before the throne of God in Rev 8. But we won't be here the church is in heaven praising the Lord. This is depicted by the twenty four elders in Rev 4.

1 Corinthians 15:51-53

51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

E33, please don't turn this into a rapture thread.

While I do agree with the basics of the Nephilim story, as my memory serves me, he takes things further than I would personally take them. It's probably been a year or more since I've heard him for I don't work nights any longer and don't listen to that much midnight radio.

Other, like most everyone there are things I can't wrap my brain around. Patrick Heron believes the great pyramids are Enoch's pillars, I don't, he wrote a book titled 'The Nephillim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse' that says a lot. I don't believe as he does the pyramids are the same shape of the new Jerusalem, many who research the new Jerusalem say its cubed shape, Heron says its shaped like the pyramids. I do agree with his thinking on the nephillim as it went along with my own research into them also. On Quayles site as well as Raiders you can hear the 5 part talk he did with Tom horn on this subject. And of course you can google Heron and get his talks about this subject. Do you believe these nephillim are coming back? I think that is in part what Christ said about 'just as in the days of noah'.