• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: 'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 yr. old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together.' So the doctor said: 'Ok, and what do you want me to do?'

She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.'

The doctor thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for you too.'

She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request.

Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care of 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms.

The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How terrible! It's a crime to kill a child!

'I agree', the doctor replied. 'But you seemed to be ok with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.

The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point.

He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb. The crime is the same!</B>

Save precious lives!</B>

When you cast your vote remember!

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS PRO- ABORTION</B>

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

A good post! I would only add that Barack HUSSEIN Obama is "radically, maniacally, absolutely" pro abortion!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

That's a good analogy. :) Did you write it?

I hope you don't mind if I send it along to family and friends.

No, I wish I could write that good. :)

Please do pass it on.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

a bit of a twist , but the wisdom of Solomon prevails

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  03/06/1967

A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: 'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 yr. old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together.' So the doctor said: 'Ok, and what do you want me to do?'

She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.'

The doctor thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for you too.'

Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care of 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms.

The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How terrible! It's a crime to kill a child!

'I agree', the doctor replied. 'But you seemed to be ok with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.

He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb. The crime is the same!</B>

Save precious lives!</B>

and maccain is going to close all the abortion clinics and there will never be another abortion...right!

dream on...why do you think they were legalised to begin with!!!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Save precious lives!</B>

and maccain is going to close all the abortion clinics and there will never be another abortion...right!

dream on...why do you think they were legalised to begin with!!!

So depraved greedy people could make lots and lots of money. So the left could once again pretend to care about people, only to enslave them into their agenda. So that unsuspecting young women would ruin any future chance of carrying a baby to full term.

If McCain wins the PBA ban will stand and roe vs wade will be fair game. We might even actually see our tax dollars used for something else, besides killing babies.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

That's a good analogy. :thumbsup: Did you write it?

I hope you don't mind if I send it along to family and friends.

No, I wish I could write that good. :24:

Please do passit on.

Reading that jolted me more than the two cups of coffee I've had this morning! Sometimes words can be more powerful than actions and putting abortion into perspective this way just might have a positive effect on those who don't see the evil behind killing the unborn. It's not about laws or politics....it's about obeying the command of the Lord .....as in 'Thou shalt not kill'. There is no way to rationalize the fact that abortion is killing and in direct defiance of God.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

Good anecdote. :thumbsup:

Also, I'd have told that lady to suck it up. Seriously. I'm 28 weeks pregnant with my second and my first is just 13mos. I like being pregnanct so soon, because my first is still taking decent naps, so at least I get some too! Having a second child brings different challenges at different times, no matter how far apart they are.

Also...Do we have a politics forum on this message board? Maybe I'll go suggest that...

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Good anecdote. :thumbsup:

Also, I'd have told that lady to suck it up. Seriously. I'm 28 weeks pregnant with my second and my first is just 13mos. I like being pregnanct so soon, because my first is still taking decent naps, so at least I get some too! Having a second child brings different challenges at different times, no matter how far apart they are.

Also...Do we have a politics forum on this message board? Maybe I'll go suggest that...

Yes....'Election '08'. It might not be too interesting to you in Canada though. :24: