IGNORED

What a dishonest and horrible world we live in.

Blien

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Grace and Peace to you.

Romans 12:20 Therfore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I did forgive him Many MANY times.... what grief... would you get angry, if a person SIGHS loudly and clearly shows his disinterest when you are presenting something you find interesting to your manager during your Monday Morning department meetings?? Not one, not two but THREE times... and on THREE separate Monday Morning Meetings???

While I will pray for you, there something else you wrote that bothers me. The bolded sentence above. Someone sighing and acting generally disruptive while you're making a presentation in a meeting is unprofessional conduct. Period. While we have to walk a balance on things like this, if he does it again: call him on it! Right there in the meeting. In front of the boss. Ask him if he's got something to add - but be very careful about how you do it. (This is something you'll want to pray on very well.)

They may not like you as a believer, but when stuff like this starts going on it's unprofessional and shouldn't be tolerated. By anyone. For any reason. You've got to stand up for yourself, or they will continue to run roughshod over you. I've been forced to do this before - and discovered that I enjoyed the conflict too much and for the wrong reasons. There were a couple of people at that job that were as stubborn as I was - but I enjoyed going to "war." It cost me a job once, but the Lord used it to teach me a lesson and the next job was better anyway. Generally after you stand up for yourself a few times the jerk gets the message that you won't tolerate that behavior. You might even wind up on friendly terms after a while.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  819
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Sometimes it's best to realize that the place you are is not the place you should be. There are good people at good companies to work for. Life is too short to unnecessarily put yourself through this.

My wife just learned this the hard way. She was stabbed in the back and falsely accused of something that has left a black mark against her and a pending investigation by the state. Of which she could lose her license to teach. All because she wouldn't face the fact that she was not in the right place. Sure, she was in the right. But now she is happy that she's no longer a part of that terrible existence.

She thought we couldn't make it without her working there and enduring the suffering. Turns out, we're doing just fine. THANKS BE TO GOD!

Guest HIS girl
So I took all my prayers up to the Lord do you know what kind of message I've been getting from God as well? He's telling me to forgive him and to talk to him, try to befriend him... but, I don't believe this is God talking to me. How could it be?

Hey Blien,

Remember I replied to your other thread about ME being hassled by a co-worker?

I treated her in the way that God wants you to do with this man. It doesn't necessarily mean you will be best buddies or even buddies for that matter..it didn't with us..but at no time did I treat her the way she treated me..and guess what? She left for a new job 2 weeks after I spoke to my boss about having mediation..

We never had that mediation because God had dealt with the situation....and I kept my cool the whole way through and did not give her cause to point the finger at me.

Trust HIM Blien, you never know, this guy may end up leaving too OR you may end up becoming good friends..and lead him to Christ!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

So I took all my prayers up to the Lord do you know what kind of message I've been getting from God as well? He's telling me to forgive him and to talk to him, try to befriend him... but, I don't believe this is God talking to me. How could it be? How could I befriend an enemy who stabs me right through the heart repeatedly.

Oh Blien :th_praying:

I know how bad this hurts. :thumbsup:

I hope you can see, though, what good company you are in. Joseph was wronged and thrown in prison, but the Lord used that to mold him into a great leader. David was wronged and lived a life on the run, but the Lord used that to mold him into a great leader. Jeremiah was wronged his whole life for obeying the Lord, but his name and influence have been passed on for generations throughout the centuries. Jesus was wronged, but in submitting Himself to death, even death on the cross, He saved the world.

I know it is hard, and it hurts. I myself suffered wrong, so I don't say this without sympathy. It isn't easy to embrace servanthood when we want justice. How can I turn the other cheek when the other cheek is already bruised? Your heart cries, "Lord, let someone else be an example of Your love to them. I can't do it!"

It's like how it was for me suffering with rheumatoid arthritis before I was able to have meds - I didn't want to learn to find God's strength in my weakness; I just wanted an end to all the pain.

Is the pain really worth the character building? How could this even build my character? I've had enough with character....

It's not easy, is it? :24:

Psalms 3

1 A Psalm of David when he fled from Absalom his son. Lord, how they have increased who trouble me! Many are they who rise up against me. 2 Many are they who say of me, "There is no help for him in God." Selah 3 But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, My glory and the One who lifts up my head.

Psalms 70

1 Hasten, O God, to save me; O Lord, come quickly to help me. 2 May those who seek my life be put to shame and confusion; may all who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace. 3 May those who say to me, "Aha! Aha!" turn back because of their shame. 4 But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation always say, "Let God be exalted!" 5 Yet I am poor and needy; come quickly to me, O God. You are my help and my deliverer; O Lord, do not delay.

Psalms 73

1 A Psalm of Asaph. Truly God is good to Israel, To such as are pure in heart. 2 But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled; My steps had nearly slipped. 3 For I was envious of the boastful, When I saw the prosperity of the wicked. . . .

13 Surely I have cleansed my heart in vain, And washed my hands in innocence. 14 For all day long I have been plagued, And chastened every morning.

15 If I had said, "I will speak thus," Behold, I would have been untrue to the generation of Your children. 16 When I thought how to understand this, It was too painful for me-- 17 Until I went into the sanctuary of God; Then I understood their end. 18 Surely You set them in slippery places; You cast them down to destruction. 19 Oh, how they are brought to desolation, as in a moment! They are utterly consumed with terrors. 20 As a dream when one awakes, So, Lord, when You awake, You shall despise their image.

21 Thus my heart was grieved, And I was vexed in my mind. 22 I was so foolish and ignorant; I was like a beast before You. 23 Nevertheless I am continually with You; You hold me by my right hand. 24 You will guide me with Your counsel, And afterward receive me to glory. 25 Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You. 26 My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. 27 For indeed, those who are far from You shall perish; You have destroyed all those who desert You for harlotry. 28 But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord God, That I may declare all Your works.

Prayers for you!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

:th_praying:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

I tried to forgive him.. so much....

Blien, rather than try to forgive an unrepentant person, just try loving them. There is a difference between loving and forgiving. Forgiveness requires repentance; agape love does not.

Jesus told us to be perfect like the Father in heaven...

Matthew 5

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

So how do we do that in the real world? PRAY for them. Do not curse them. Do GOOD to them that hate you. How? Take them breakfast one morning. Buy them a book and put it on their desk. Smile...and do NOT let anyone rob you of the JOY you have in Christ. :th_praying:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

This co-worker is such a mocker.. this is what he said today after a vendor called him at lunch asking how he was doing...

"....I'm a violent person. Not physically violent but I like to break people psychologically and emotionally..."

He said this after causing so much trouble with me today.. he left out information about certain project we were work on together and made me look like a fool in front of the account managers.

I understand what God says about loving people but I've tried it and tried it.. I need to escape.. if the Lord helps me I will.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

This co-worker is such a mocker.. this is what he said today after a vendor called him at lunch asking how he was doing...

"....I'm a violent person. Not physically violent but I like to break people psychologically and emotionally..."

He said this after causing so much trouble with me today.. he left out information about certain project we were work on together and made me look like a fool in front of the account managers.

I understand what God says about loving people but I've tried it and tried it.. I need to escape.. if the Lord helps me I will.

Seems to me this person is mentally ill, and has been watching way too many soap operas.

What your behaviour shows is perseverence. You contiunue enduring and forgiving, knowing that these evil behaviours of this co-worker do not go unnoticed by your bosses.

It has happened to me, friend, and eventually the axe fell on the right neck, praise God!