WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I'm certainly not taking any pleasure in seeing such a historical milestone for African-Americans come under such scrutiny. I wish he weren't black...but being black shouldn't put him above the Constitution or the law.

Why do you wish Obama wasn't black? :laugh:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I've answered your objection, and I've shown you the proof that Obama has a forgery on his website. We've also explained why a COLB wouldn't be proof anyway yet this is all he has offered.

No, you did not show proof that Obama has a forgery on his website, you showed other websites that offer conjecture and unsubstantiated accusations.

oh baloney...all you have proven is that you have no credibility whatsoever.

Just because you refuse to see the truth doesn't make it any less true.

MG asks:

Why do you wish Obama wasn't black?

Because bringing up these things is deflected by accusations of racism instead of taken seriously. African Americans deserved to have someone a little less tainted as their first representative in a Presidential election.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

I admit that it's unbelievable someone could do that and get away with it which makes me wonder where his money is coming from and going to. He has apparently been able to buy the silence of most politicians; and the media are willingly giving him a pass on all of this.

you are right it is unbelievable.

it is also unbelievable that people take stuff like this a proof.

it is also unbelievable that anyone really thinks that something like this, if real, could be kept a secret.

we cant even keep secret that we had secret CIA sites in other countries.

we cant even keep secret that we are wire tapping terrorist phone calls.

and yet you find it believable that this can be kept silent by a large number of people, most with nothing to gain by keeping it secret and many with much to gain by it coming out in the open

But its not a secret. Its known, and dismissed, and covered up. It is not a secret though.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

But I've answered your objection, and I've shown you the proof that Obama has a forgery on his website. We've also explained why a COLB wouldn't be proof anyway yet this is all he has offered.

No, you did not show proof that Obama has a forgery on his website, you showed other websites that offer conjecture and unsubstantiated accusations.

oh baloney...all you have proven is that you have no credibility whatsoever.

Just because you refuse to see the truth doesn't make it any less true.

MG asks:

Why do you wish Obama wasn't black?

Because bringing up these things is deflected by accusations of racism instead of taken seriously. African Americans deserved to have someone a little less tainted as their first representative in a Presidential election.

Think of all the tainted white politicians that have been elected...some even became President (Richard Nixon being a prime example). I think that fear is partly at the heart of all of these attempts to stop an Obama Presidency...we've never had a black President before and some people are having a hard time with it. Hopefully, we will get beyond that. I agree that the race card is drawn way too often when it comes to all things Obama (even if it's not actually him doing it) but he might as well get used to the same kind of criticisms and opposition that all Presidents before him have had to deal with. Now that's true equality. :rolleyes:

Think of all the tainted white politicians that have been elected...some even became President (Richard Nixon being a prime example). I think that fear is partly at the heart of all of these attempts to stop an Obama Presidency...we've never had a black President before and some people are having a hard time with it. Hopefully, we will get beyond that. I agree that the race card is drawn way too often when it comes to all things Obama (even if it's not actually him doing it) but he might as well get used to the same kind of criticisms and opposition that all Presidents before him have had to deal with. Now that's true equality. :rolleyes:

Yes, I agree. My point is that I really think it is important for young black men to have hope that they could rise to such an exalted position in America. I applaud the historic implications of Obama winning the popular vote.

yet I can't accept that anyone is above the Constitution and the law. "IF" Obama is eventually proven to have intentionally and fraudulently broken Constitutional law (not to mention the COLB on his website) then we would be faced with a terrible choice of either (a) giving him a pass to do so or (b) arresting and/or impeaching the first black President.

That would probably start race riots in the large cities that would make the Rodney King riots look like kindergarten child's play...

So....do we do what is right or do we do what is politically expedient? I don't know that I trust even the Supreme Court to do what is legally correct in what is a no-win scenario.

Did I say that? NO...I did not. I'm being pretty clear and am only interested in the truth.

you are being obstinate for the sake of being obstinate. stop being a jerk.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Run its course Closed