IGNORED

WN: Supreme Court may hear Obama citizenship suit - Washington Times

WorthyNewsBot

:cool:

:emot-heartbeat:

Glory!

I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.

I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.

All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth.

Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the LORD: for great is the glory of the LORD.

Though the LORD be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.

The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands. Psalms 138

:emot-heartbeat:

:)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

My mom just found this story on her headlines via her homepage. :emot-heartbeat: She called me and was shocked that she didn't hear about it before now. I'm pretty sure that she said it was in the LA times......... :emot-heartbeat:

For the record, this is an event unfolding right now, not a conspiracy theory. If this wasn't happening, I would of closed it long ago.

Blessings,

Angel

PS. Be nice.......... :cool:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

:24:

Grumpy old bear..... :shout:

So you think that the Constitution shouldn't matter for this one person? I disagree.

None of my statements even remotely point in that direction.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

And I thought this board had rules against conspiracy theories. This one must have slipped by the admin folks.

do you also think 9/11 was an inside job and that JFK was killed by the CIA?

RG -

If you believe the thread to be in violation of the TOS, then you should send a PM or Report to the Mods and voice your complaint.

And throwing out an accusation at the poster you were responding to doesn't add credance to your argument.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

I strongly disagree. Holding to ones pricnicples, either individual or nation, in the face of adversity is exactly what this nation and it's constitution are all about.

This is exactly why we have a constitution. You mentioned other countries, and they were all dictatorships not democracies.

An election based on decepton is not valid. Consider this, Obama is not a natural citizen and things proceed and after being sworn in it is discovered..what then, how ridiculous will we look then to Cuba and Venezuala; and would we now be bound to change the constitution because a precedent had been set?

Good grief, even the Boy Scouts of America have admission requirements and all, not some, have to be met.

If in fact Obama is not a natural citizen and is sworn in as president it will have far more disasterous results than if it is discovered beforehand.

As a defender of the constitution, as you claim, I should think you would expect everyone to be held to the letter of the law, including, and probably most importantly the President.

Mr Obama has been held to the letter of the law, what you and others are asking for is something that no other president has ever been asked to provide. This has nothing to do with the constitution, this is sour grapes by those that cant accecpt that Mr Obama won, nothing more.

Don't dodge the subject...YOU were the one that said if the election was overturned it would make the constitution a joke....and you are WRONG. Following the letter of the law is never a joke. What, this sits with you in an uneasy manner so you attack the people who are exercising their constitutional right.

At the moment, I don't care if Obama was born on the moon. What bothers me is that you think there is a person in this country who is above the constituton, why, because he won an election..so what....if he wants to be eveyones president as he stated in his victory speech, then let him proof it....The people have a RIGHT to ask, as far as I'm concerned he has the obligation to answer.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

As for repeating this....I intend to keep right on doing so, regardless of your obvious consternation, Axxman. :24:

I said "maybe" you shouldn't...lol :shout:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Don't dodge the subject...YOU were the one that said if the election was overturned it would make the constitution a joke....and you are WRONG. Following the letter of the law is never a joke. What, this sits with you in an uneasy manner so you attack the people who are exercising their constitutional right.

At the moment, I don't care if Obama was born on the moon. What bothers me is that you think there is a person in this country who is above the constituton, why, because he won an election..so what....if he wants to be eveyones president as he stated in his victory speech, then let him proof it....The people have a RIGHT to ask, as far as I'm concerned he has the obligation to answer.

I think it is people such as you that are trying to put themselves above the constitution. A man you don't like won the election and you are trying to change that because you can't accept it.

You and the others are accusing Mr. Obama of a crime and I think the burden is on you to show that you are correct, in this country we are innocent till proven guilty.

He has answered the questions and charges, you just don't like the answer and the reality is you won't like any answer. When the SCOTUS comes back and refuses to see the case you will not be satisfied, you will continue this WITCH hunt till the day that Mr. Obama leaves office.

Hey, If you are going to dialogue with me, refrain from putting words in my mouth. I never said Obama was quilty of a crime, never said I don't like him.

What I did say was that nobody in this country is above the letter of the law, including the President.

More than likely the SC will not hear any of this, and if so, then so be it.

And when did I say I couldn't accept Obama winning the election.

The people have a right to know, do you deny this?

What I called you on was your statement that if the election were overturned it would make the constitution a joke. I pointed out why you were wrong to say that. Interestingly enough you have never defended your statement.

I also took issue with the way you compared our system of government with countries controlled by dictators, you failed to qualify that stand.

The issue is not Obama, but the peoples right to expect the government to hold to the principles that have governed us since 1776 and it seems to me, based on what you have said, that it is you having a hard time accepting that issue.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

As for repeating this....I intend to keep right on doing so, regardless of your obvious consternation, Axxman. :24:

I said "maybe" you shouldn't...lol :cool:

Oops. Sorry, Axxman, I missed the 'maybe' part! :)