• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1954

Just my 2 cents worth here.

I've been following the headlines on Israel myself. Yeah, the way they word it makes it appear that Israel just started sending rockets into Gaza. It isnt until later you read that this is in response to Hamas sending rockets into Israel first. The headlines are misleading. And all the film coverage they are showing. I sympathize with the innocent ones that have gotten caught up in this battle. But there are innocent ones on both sides of the line. Israel has the right to protect themselves. They always seem to be made out to be the bullies.

:thumbsup: for Israel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the one sided news at all. As I switch from one news channel to another, it is all the same. They are showing protest after protest against the attacks on those in the Gaza Strip that have been launching rockets and mortars into Israel, but nothing against the volley of rockets and mortars. Amazing how one sided the world news is. Yes, I should know better cause it has been happening for years, but it is getting worst. Sad ... sad .. sad, it is.

:blink:

Shalom OneLight,

There is good news on the way and some from Israel. Earl Cox was on TV on Channel 1 or Channel 2 lambasting Israel and calling Hamas what it is - cowards and barbarians. Also, stayed tuned to the Israeli News Ch 1 or 2 as it will be airing the news from Charleston, SC from Sunday 11 January 09 when we held a Israel Motorcade March. We expected 100 vehicles. We got over 225 from the start point and more butted their way into the convoy and turned on their flashers. The REAL Christian community is beginning to wake up and know that there is only one side to choose from. I have an article that should post in the next few days on the event. My good Jewish friend and Zionist, Dean Rotbart, will post it online for me soon.

Shalom shalom and pray for the Peace of Jerusalem!

Yacov :noidea:

I don't like the one sided news at all. As I switch from one news channel to another, it is all the same. They are showing protest after protest against the attacks on those in the Gaza Strip that have been launching rockets and mortars into Israel, but nothing against the volley of rockets and mortars. Amazing how one sided the world news is. Yes, I should know better cause it has been happening for years, but it is getting worst. Sad ... sad .. sad, it is.

Shalom OneLight,

There is good news on the way and some from Israel. Earl Cox was on TV on Channel 1 or Channel 2 lambasting Israel and calling Hamas what it is - cowards and barbarians. Also, stayed tuned to the Israeli News Ch 1 or 2 as it will be airing the news from Charleston, SC from Sunday 11 January 09 when we held a Israel Motorcade March. We expected 100 vehicles. We got over 225 from the start point and more butted their way into the convoy and turned on their flashers. The REAL Christian community is beginning to wake up and know that there is only one side to choose from. I have an article that should post in the next few days on the event. My good Jewish friend and Zionist, Dean Rotbart, will post it online for me soon.

Here is a good website for news. www.israelalways.com and you can also go here as well http://www.vimeo.com/israelalways/videos

Shalom,

Yacov

Friend of Israel Always

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

Shalom OneLight,

:emot-highfive:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

Here is a good website for news. www.israelalways.com and you can also go here as well http://www.vimeo.com/israelalways/videos

Shalom,

Yacov

Friend of Israel Always

Blessings Yacov! Thanks for the link. I enjoyed the comments you mentioned. I only wish my connection did not cause a stop and go in the video.

Your Brother In Christ,

Alan

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  241
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/27/1962

Nations shall rise against Israel...Psalms 83. There are many PROPHECIES concerning this.

I am wondering if the next "Good News" we hear about Israel is that of a peace treaty? His time is getting near!

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

If everyone's got the interpretation right . . .

We only have to worry about the treaty if it is supposed to be for 7 years.

Correct?

Correct?

That is my belief, Neb. I am off to work now. I but tried to first find scripture to back this up, but don't have the time. Can you post it so others will see it in His word? Thanks!

Correct?

Yes, a Peace Treaty for 7 years is correct. However, please do not attached to the idea that it will indeed last a total of 7 years. We know it is broken half way through. Then the Peace Treaty is null and void. So the counting does not "have to be another 3.5 years." So many Prophecies can come true at one time.