wife wants divorce because she thinks i am unfaithful

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

My wife has been hurt by her mean and cruel husband of 9 years. she has toendure all the affairs and all the unfaithfulness. she initially shut her heart from me, then was becoming more and more cold and even hostile. now she is having affairs with several men for revenge. now is the time to hurt me.

This is my wife's position. The fact is i met her and i was a virgin at 31 years of age. for 9 years of our marriage i have not even looked at another woman. now that we are seperated i hurt a lot. i am still single and it hurts. i finally realised 2 weeks ago why she was so mad. She used to say if i ever was unfaithful she would sleep with men for revenge. i alwys hurt when she said that but passed it off as a stupid thing to say and forgot about it, because in my mind if i am faithful, then i have nothing to worry about.

The problem is i am guilty in her mind.

i have 3 kids 4,6, and 8.

if she repents i'll take her back. i just don't know how to play this game.

how can i prove innocence?

on the other hand my wife says she has done no wrong and has never sinned againgst me. all of her adultery is not adultery - it is all my fault and it is real love - not the love i gave her.

it hurts

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

:thumbsup:for you both.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  11/20/1956

OH God, what a mess. Father I pray you come into this situation and divide the lies and the truth and make plain to both where the truth is in this. If necessary Father, I ask that you bring supernatural revelation. Jesus wade into this mess and bring healing and restoration, where only you can go. Inside the hearts.

Thank you God, your the best. amen

you can't prove that you've been faithful... but God can vindicate you and open her eyes to the truth, if you pray that way.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Wow i am so sorry to hear that. It really seems that for some reason her heart has turned against you.

God can change her heart though and bring beauty from ashes.

:thumbsup:

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,310
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

so just wandering witch 1 of you(or both) are saved?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  376
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/30/1962

i prayed to god for an answer ,,, his replie to me was this ,,, stop seeking after your wife ,,, stop running after her ,,, stop trying to prove anything ,,, with your whole heart holding nothing back completely focus on god and your kids in that order sir ,,, be who YOU are ,,, wipe away your tears ,,, and seek him totaly ,,, she (your wife ) will chose of her own free will what happends next in her life ,,, remember the guy whos wife did the same thing in the bible ,,, he stayed true to god ,,, he didnt chase after his wife ,,, he stayed true to god ,,, and when SHE,SHE,SHE came back and ASKED for forgivness he then forgave her ,,,

i feel for you brother because i can relate ,,, that was his answer to me ,,, i kept the kids they where two and one was 9 months ,,, she never came back (my first wife ) then after a time god sent me my wife holly and low and behold if i didnt become an animal to her ,,, and she stayed true to god ,,, while i was an idiot ,,, and right before i did somthing i would have regreted for the rest of my life god smacked me up side the head bringing back all the memorys ,,, talk to esther ,,, she will tell you where to find this testimony of mine

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

My wife has been hurt by her mean and cruel husband of 9 years. she has toendure all the affairs and all the unfaithfulness. she initially shut her heart from me, then was becoming more and more cold and even hostile. now she is having affairs with several men for revenge. now is the time to hurt me.

This is my wife's position. The fact is i met her and i was a virgin at 31 years of age. for 9 years of our marriage i have not even looked at another woman. now that we are seperated i hurt a lot. i am still single and it hurts. i finally realised 2 weeks ago why she was so mad. She used to say if i ever was unfaithful she would sleep with men for revenge. i alwys hurt when she said that but passed it off as a stupid thing to say and forgot about it, because in my mind if i am faithful, then i have nothing to worry about.

The problem is i am guilty in her mind.

i have 3 kids 4,6, and 8.

if she repents i'll take her back. i just don't know how to play this game.

how can i prove innocence?

on the other hand my wife says she has done no wrong and has never sinned againgst me. all of her adultery is not adultery - it is all my fault and it is real love - not the love i gave her.

it hurts

Will she consider Pastoral Counseling? This sounds like controlling behavior to me. She is punishing you to 'keep you in line' with what SHE WANTS!

May the Lord bring her to her right mind. +

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  06/15/1959

praying here for your marriage and for the kids