IGNORED

I have a question.

Guest HIS girl

Guest shiloh357
The Bible states that GOD hates some people, has unquenchable wrath, is jealous and vengeful. Our understanding of love tends to not allow for the other aspects of GOD that we know the Bible says are there.
God's hate is not like human hate. Unlike us, God loves the very people He also hates. God can hate and love simultaneiously, and he does both perfectly. It is not the murderous carnal hate that we are familiar with in human nature. Unlike human's, God's expression of these things is not wrapped in carnal natures stained with Adam's sin.

In truth, we have no frame of reference in human nature for this, but there is not one person God will deny from entering into eternal life if they but accept His grace and offer of forgiveness.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~zoe-girl~
The Bible states that GOD hates some people, has unquenchable wrath, is jealous and vengeful. Our understanding of love tends to not allow for the other aspects of GOD that we know the Bible says are there.
God's hate is not like human hate. Unlike us, God loves the very people He also hates. God can hate and love simultaneiously, and he does both perfectly. It is not the murderous carnal hate that we are familiar with in human nature.

In truth, we have no frame of reference in human nature for this, but there is not one person God will deny from entering into eternal life if they but accept His grace and offer of forgiveness.

there you go His Girl= your answer from Shiloh himslef~

Guest HIS girl
God's hate is not like human hate. Unlike us, God loves the very people He also hates. God can hate and love simultaneiously, and he does both perfectly. It is not the murderous carnal hate that we are familiar with in human nature.

Yes, great reply! :whistling:

Guest ~zoe-girl~

Yes, great reply! :whistling:

Peace and understanding on WB now that is what i'm talking about!!!

Guest ~zoe-girl~
Peace and understanding on WB now that is what i'm talking about!!!

I second that Zoe..

Aww my night is so blessed by being on here and I usually am already alseep by this time of night- GOD IS SO VERY VERY GOOD~

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

If God is LOVE and I was in God's thoughts before creation to be birthed within His earthly creation - does it make sense then that God would deliberately create ME in order to send me to Hell?

Would that be regarded as LOVE?

Just a thought.

Remember His ways are higher than our ways.. Its impossible to really know His rationale unless we ask Him and He tells us. Though I dont believe there is anything sinister. Sounds like the devil is provoking you with questions to doubt God. I will pray though that He provides you and I with the answer. He's always faithful and always loves to answer questions His children ask Him..... like "HIS GIRL".. :whistling:

But about that hate and love reply. Its true.. I know how He hates and Loves at the same time. He has shown it to me. There is a girl who I really hate because she has been so bad to me, but I have from the deepest parts of my heart and unquenchable love for her that will never die. I love her so much that even though I really hate her I would never do any harm to her. And GOD always gave me messages countless times to remember to LOVE her and to Keep trying. Out of the oddest of places one time I was thinking about her and just before I was going to think a question to ask God about her, I saw a sticker with a heart and a key hole with a key going into it. Below it had the words "KEEP TRYING"..

Although she provoked me to the deepest hate I've ever had for a person, and even considered killing her I found myself PRAYING intesnely for her salvation. Can you belive this? I'm not a psycho never was.. but this was an experinace GOD took me through in 2008. I just couldn't understand it~! HOW could I hate and Love someone that intesnsely? So I figured GOD wants me to LOVE her so that He could save her through me, even though really I would have nothing to ever do with such a person under normal circumstances. By the way.. when I prayed for her salvation, I was praying in my room (this was in the night I was furious with her and was thinking murderous thoughts) and it was dark but with the hall way light dimly lighting my room.. as I was praying for this woman with all my heart after a while I paused and then out of grief I said simply weeped without tears "Oh God, Please Save Wintana!" and there was suddenly a FLASH in my room from behind me lighting up the wall where I was facing. After I realized what happened I got up instantly because I thought a car was behind me! Then I remembered I was in my room and how did this light appear? Then suddenly it dimly faded and the lighting in my room went back to normal.

I took this as an answer to my prayer that God was under control and HE WILL save her. Ever since then, I had reduced my contact with her for my health's sake but I've had multiple dreams of her and I in heaven. We are in fact now really good friends. I really believe she is going to be saved shortly if she isn't already. GOD BLESS HER AND KEEP HER IN JESUS NAME.

So yes, He indeed can Love and Hate flawlessly

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

It seemed to me that the poster was requiring G-d to be love or love people.

:rolleyes: But that's what Scripture says about Him.

I can't seem to make myself understood. So I 'm going to quit this post.

Sorry if anyting I said offended anyone.

In the future I will limit my thought process to one sentence.

Blessings to all'

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

'Hunterpoet'
Well, as usual, I didn't really make myself clear. It seemed to me that the poster was requiring G-d to be love or love people.

I did mention not human physical/emotional love.

The human race exists today because we were "born" out of God's LOVE. NOT what we know love to be. Remember, the Bible states God IS Love.

Now then, what does it matter to me if He loves me or just likes me or just whatever....G-d has by His Grace saved me and for that I love, appreciate, respect and serve, to the best of my ability...why is that whacked ?

Now, if G-d has done this for me because He loves me, well OK, so be it, but I don't think He has to love me in order for that to happen. Why, because He is G-d.

God is Love.

God's love pre-existed the Fall.

There is no part of God in my opinion that would have you or I here just for the sake of creating someone will nilly and too bad if they end up in Hell.

Man was purposefully created by God to have a love relationship WITH God. Nothing hit or miss.

as I stated to Neb, I just can't, in one setence, make myself understood correctly so I'm going to quit this post...some how all the other things I said after the above have been omitted for some reason...oh well.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

But Hunter -

Your statement would be like:

"It seemed to me that the poster was requiring sugar to contain calories."

If you were reading a response to an argument (say the argument was about desserts causing weight gain or not) that began with such a statement, would you give much credence to the rest of the response when the premise made no sense to you?

And for what you have responded with, I still don't understand your premise. It would behoove you better to learn how to communicate what you mean by your premise, apart from trying to make a point with the argument - just get to the bottom of your premise statement - rather than to shut down or run away. This is how one grows and learns to communicate better. This would benefit you and us all much better. :emot-pray: