• Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  196
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1935

We all hope & strive for peace. What are your thoughts.?? but====>

The other end of the seesaw!!! Luke 12:49,

Amplified Bible (AMP)

''49. I have come to cast fire upon the earth, and how I wish that it were already kindled!''??? =To burn up the dross???

12 v. 51 =Matt.10:34-36

Amplified Bible (AMP)

''34. Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35.For I have come to part asunder a man from his father, and a daughter from her mother, and a [a]newly married wife from her mother-in-law--

36.And a man's foes will be they of his own household.''

=Cutting off the past securities.???

1 Thess 5:3 Amplified Bible (AMP)

''3When people are saying, All is well and secure, and, There is peace and safety, then in a moment unforeseen destruction (ruin and death) will come upon them as suddenly as labor pains come upon a woman with child; and they shall by no means escape, for there will be no escape.''

= For those who feel secure in their own thinking & understanding????

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  231
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

We all hope & strive for peace. What are your thoughts.?? but====>

The other end of the seesaw!!! Luke 12:49,

Amplified Bible (AMP)

''49. I have come to cast fire upon the earth, and how I wish that it were already kindled!''??? =To burn up the dross???

12 v. 51 =Matt.10:34-36

Amplified Bible (AMP)

''34. Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35.For I have come to part asunder a man from his father, and a daughter from her mother, and a [a]newly married wife from her mother-in-law--

36.And a man's foes will be they of his own household.''

=Cutting off the past securities.???

1 Thess 5:3 Amplified Bible (AMP)

''3When people are saying, All is well and secure, and, There is peace and safety, then in a moment unforeseen destruction (ruin and death) will come upon them as suddenly as labor pains come upon a woman with child; and they shall by no means escape, for there will be no escape.''

= For those who feel secure in their own thinking & understanding????

15 And Moses turned and went down from the mountain, and the two tablets of the Testimony were in his hand. The tablets were written on both sides; on the one side and on the other they were written. 16 Now the tablets were the work of God, and the writing was the writing of God engraved on the tablets.

17 And when Joshua heard the noise of the people as they shouted, he said to Moses,

Edited by dcampsart

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

What we as Believers fail to understand is this: The peace God wants is not the absence of war but the peace of reconciliation between man and Himself through Jesus Christ. Until the individual has that peace, they are at war with Almighty God, who makes war in righteousness. That is the only war we need concern ourselves with stopping.

The conflicts between men will continue no matter what we do because evil exists in this fallen world and must be defeated, either by peace through Christ, or through weaponry to destroy the unrepentant who prey upon those who would live unmolested.

Dear Bold Believer,

I agree with most of what you are stating, but if many of the christian theologians are incorrect and the rapture happens near the end of the tribulation, what happens to their flocks in the meantime? I am not saying that they are incorrect, but we still must be aware of what is happening in order to plan.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

that moment is here already.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.19
  • Days Won:  115

that moment is here already.

Care to elaborate?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Dear Bold Believer,

I agree with most of what you are stating, but if many of the christian theologians are incorrect and the rapture happens near the end of the tribulation, what happens to their flocks in the meantime? I am not saying that they are incorrect, but we still must be aware of what is happening in order to plan.

In respect,

How does the rapture happen at the end of the tribulation. As far as I have read the rapture will happen before the start of the tribulation. What we are experiencing now leads up to the rapture of the church and then the Tribulation starts

Dear Bold Believer,

In respect,

How does the rapture happen at the end of the tribulation. As far as I have read the rapture will happen before the start of the tribulation. What we are experiencing now leads up to the rapture of the church and then the Tribulation starts

1) Read the story of Joseph, the Prime Minister of Egypt. The Jewish Rapture Theory - not Messianic. He tells the gentiles in the room to leave the room so that he can speak to his brothers openly. The gentiles knew that Joseph was a Hebrew and that his brothers were present. They knew he could completely understand Hebrew so why the need to have an interpreter? The brothers did not know who Joseph was until he was alone with them, disrobed to prove he was their brother for no gentile did circumcision in those days.

2) In order to completely understand the book of Revelations, one must understand and study 2 things. The Talmud which Rabbi Yochanon virtually quotes from in order to write this book and know the Feasts of ADONAI from ADONAI's perspective since the Feasts of ADONAI are an appointed time of the L-rd... not a Jewish Feast.

3) You also have to study the signs in the heavens. The Rabbi's and the Jewish people say the signs that Rabbi Paul clearly talks about. They saw the blood red moon on the day of Yeshua's death. There are 2 solar eclipses and 4 lunar eclipses in the years 2014 and 2015 in each year. I believe that 2014 is the year of Preperation. 2015 is a very likely for Messiah David's coming.

4) There are also other signs in the heavens regarding Rosh Hashanah that year. Also, Yeshua clearly told his disciples in the Gospels that he would come on Rosh Hashanah - the Jewish New Year. "No man knows the day or the hour" is a very old Jewish saying that goes back to the days when the Priests in the Temple had to know when the New Moon happened at the end of the month in order to know when the new month began. Those 2 days each month came to be known as the days that "no man knows the day or the hour."

5) There are also other signs in the heavens between now and 2015 that I am unsure of, at this point. Such as solar eclipses that happen on a Jewish holy day that need to be examined, verified by scholars and the Holy Spirit.

6) Messianic Jews look for the rapture to be near the coming of the Messiah because of the Fall Feasts.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Dear Bold Believer,

Yacov, mo ach...

The rapture will happen on the Last Day. It is part of the resurrection. The tribulation is long past. The LORD chastised Israel double for her sins then. Now he is interested in restoring the remnant of Israel, of which you as a believing Jew are a part. There is no Jew or Gentile in Moschiach, we are all one. Israel's remnant will be brought back into the tree.

There is no planning for the Last Day, we have no idea when it is. We can see disaster coming though and plan accordingly, as Joseph did.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.19
  • Days Won:  115

Dear Bold Believer,

In respect,

1) Read the story of Joseph, the Prime Minister of Egypt. The Jewish Rapture Theory - not Messianic. He tells the gentiles in the room to leave the room so that he can speak to his brothers openly. The gentiles knew that Joseph was a Hebrew and that his brothers were present. They knew he could completely understand Hebrew so why the need to have an interpreter? The brothers did not know who Joseph was until he was alone with them, disrobed to prove he was their brother for no gentile did circumcision in those days.

2) In order to completely understand the book of Revelations, one must understand and study 2 things. The Talmud which Rabbi Yochanon virtually quotes from in order to write this book and know the Feasts of ADONAI from ADONAI's perspective since the Feasts of ADONAI are an appointed time of the L-rd... not a Jewish Feast.

3) You also have to study the signs in the heavens. The Rabbi's and the Jewish people say the signs that Rabbi Paul clearly talks about. They saw the blood red moon on the day of Yeshua's death. There are 2 solar eclipses and 4 lunar eclipses in the years 2014 and 2015 in each year. I believe that 2014 is the year of Preperation. 2015 is a very likely for Messiah David's coming.

4) There are also other signs in the heavens regarding Rosh Hashanah that year. Also, Yeshua clearly told his disciples in the Gospels that he would come on Rosh Hashanah - the Jewish New Year. "No man knows the day or the hour" is a very old Jewish saying that goes back to the days when the Priests in the Temple had to know when the New Moon happened at the end of the month in order to know when the new month began. Those 2 days each month came to be known as the days that "no man knows the day or the hour."

5) There are also other signs in the heavens between now and 2015 that I am unsure of, at this point. Such as solar eclipses that happen on a Jewish holy day that need to be examined, verified by scholars and the Holy Spirit.

6) Messianic Jews look for the rapture to be near the coming of the Messiah because of the Fall Feasts.

This is very interesting, things that I have heard only once before from George. I have to rightly admit that I know nothing about the Jewish faith, their feasts, or History, something I am not proud of. I do not have any friends who are of Jewish decent, yet, I would love to learn. As for the end times, according to your dates, it shows that we are now in the beginning of the 7 year tribulation ... 2015, which would put the beginning now. How do you see this? Can we expect the peace process to go through as in Daniel 9:27?