Rick-Parker

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  160
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

A long read but well worth it. The article.

A while back I was given, from a group of Christian intercessors, a written compilation of predictions concerning several events that could be happening in America very soon. In other words many prayed and came to an agreement on what they were seeing coming to pass soon. I now think their predictions will happen probably in the next few weeks or couple of months. What I have put in regular print I expect to happen for sure. The rest, in parenthesis, will probably happen too but I am less sure of it .

1) President Barack Obama will resign his office due to his birth status and outside pressure.

2) V P Joe Biden will be indicated by Obama as that outside pressure, and as having threatened the Obama family.

3) The US Supreme Court will decide that since Obama admits that he was not qualified to run, the 2008 election winner is now John McCain.

4) There will be some short lived civil unrest about this decision, even though Obama's nominee to the court will vote with the majority.

5) Sarah Palin will be sworn into office as VP,( but only as a ceremonial gesture. She will immediately resign and return to what she has been doing with her political action commitee.)

6)( A new VP will be installed .........one of the reasons Sarah will step aside is for this man to help heal the nation.....he is a black man.....I am about 95% sure it will be J.C.Watts).

7)Obama will co-operate with federal authorities in their investigations into corruption.

Please watch the news and see if these intercessors are right.

How in the world did they come up with this as a scenario?!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

A long read but well worth it. The article.

A while back I was given, from a group of Christian intercessors, a written compilation of predictions concerning several events that could be happening in America very soon. In other words many prayed and came to an agreement on what they were seeing coming to pass soon. I now think their predictions will happen probably in the next few weeks or couple of months. What I have put in regular print I expect to happen for sure. The rest, in parenthesis, will probably happen too but I am less sure of it .

1) President Barack Obama will resign his office due to his birth status and outside pressure.

2) V P Joe Biden will be indicated by Obama as that outside pressure, and as having threatened the Obama family.

3) The US Supreme Court will decide that since Obama admits that he was not qualified to run, the 2008 election winner is now John McCain.

4) There will be some short lived civil unrest about this decision, even though Obama's nominee to the court will vote with the majority.

5) Sarah Palin will be sworn into office as VP,( but only as a ceremonial gesture. She will immediately resign and return to what she has been doing with her political action commitee.)

6)( A new VP will be installed .........one of the reasons Sarah will step aside is for this man to help heal the nation.....he is a black man.....I am about 95% sure it will be J.C.Watts).

7)Obama will co-operate with federal authorities in their investigations into corruption.

Please watch the news and see if these intercessors are right.

How in the world did they come up with this as a scenario?!

Well, in my own humble opinion.....a crystal ball. :thumbsup: