WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.19
  • Days Won:  115

The news just reported that Obama is going to require that all religious groups, when hiring, must prove it is doing so indiscriminately. I wonder if this means that a Christian church has to hire a witch if the witch is qualified?

Hiring in what capacity? I mean, if the attorney or custodian of a Christian (or Jewish, muslim, etc.) church, synogogue, mosque or whatever is a hindu or wiccan, no big deal. Although most people wouldn't want to work in an institution whose doctrines were completely contrary to their own, IMO. But if you're talking about the pastor, imam or whatever....they would pretty much have to be of the faith they're working for. I don't get the point of this. Where did you hear it?

CNN, just a few minutes ago. The point is, if the words that I head Obama say are to be fact, there will be NO indiscriminately period, for any opening.

To reply to your IMO statement, it is already happening, but with homosexuals trying to force their way into the church environment. What would make you think that Satan will not try and encourage his followers to populate the Christian church? I don't see your understanding on this at all. In fact, I personally know of someone who was planted in a church for the purpose of trying to bring it down.

To your no big deal statement ... maybe not to you, but I would hate to see, lets say, a witch as part of a paid employee at a church at all. I picture her praying to Satan during the day after being exposed to Gods word ... see the previous paragraph.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a link, but it does not quote what was on the news. Remember, this is a report from Alexander Mooney, a CNN reporter, and not everything of what Obama said was included. Maybe, it would be best to watch the news to see what was said.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

CNN, just a few minutes ago. The point is, if the words that I head Obama say are to be fact, there will be NO indiscriminately period, for any opening.

I don't understand what you mean by 'indiscriminately period'.

To reply to your IMO statement, it is already happening, but with homosexuals trying to force their way into the church environment. What would make you think that Satan will not try and encourage his followers to populate the Christian church? I don't see your understanding on this at all. In fact, I personally know of someone who was planted in a church for the purpose of trying to bring it down.

I believe I said I didn't understand it....

I'm sure that nonbelievers have been planted in churches to try to bring them down and not just the one you know. Much like nonbeliever's attempts to influence members of this board....I don't see that having much success. Btw, homosexuals don't have to force their way into churches; they are already there and have always been. Of course, homosexuality is an abomination to the Lord but....I think He would rather bring them to repentance than run them out of His church.

To your no big deal statement ... maybe not to you, but I would hate to see, lets say, a witch as part of a paid employee at a church at all. I picture her praying to Satan during the day after being exposed to Gods word ... see the previous paragraph.

I don't understand how a witch could be part of a paid employee and I know for SURE that praying to a false god in God's house would be the ultimate blasphemy and God would take care of that.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

I was wondering when he would get around to promoting Rev Wright.

:thumbsup:

And that other one. I can't think of his name.

Rev Phleger?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I was wondering when he would get around to promoting Rev Wright.

:thumbsup:

And that other one. I can't think of his name.

Rev Phleger?

Yeah, that's him. :noidea:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The witches you can see are not the problem. It's the ones you don't see, disguised as upstanding church members you have to worry about.

But we definitely don't want "open season," if you know what I mean.

The witches you can see are not the problem. It's the ones you don't see, disguised as upstanding church members you have to worry about.

But we definitely don't want "open season," if you know what I mean.

Not trying to turn this into a Salem Witch Hunt, Neb, just using them as an example. One could place Islam in there instead.

Sorry, OneLight, but if one is going to use examples, I'd rather it be examples that are a bit more realistic.

Sorry, OneLight, but if one is going to use examples, I'd rather it be examples that are a bit more realistic.

Funny thing is, Neb, that the first example was from a real life example ... O.o

I'm not sure I'm following.

All I know is that ex-witches has spoken of how they will infiltrate churches in order to destroy them. Hiring someone you know is a witch sets you on guard. Not knowing leaves you vulnerable.

Not trying to turn this into a thread of witch activity or anything; I just meant that knowing the person is a witch is less dangerous than not knowing.